• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Collon Kraperdick can't make an NFL team so he will now take part in racism over the NFL with BLM

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying the Jewish Almanac and the Red Cross lied.

As for Kaep he's joining the racist group in BLM because he can't make it in the NFL. It's irrelevant why I informed people of his decision.

What about the Red Cross? Show me what they actually looked at. The Red Cross would have come to the camps at the end of the war after the camps were liberated. Yes, they would have looked over the last survivors of the camps many of whom would have died from disease and/or starvation. Did the red cross also go the extermination camps throughout eastern Europe? Did the Red Cross numbers include all the victims that were gassed and cremated and those that were shot and buried in mass graves throughout Europe?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the Red Cross? Show me what they actually looked at. The Red Cross would have come to the camps at the end of the war after the camps were liberated. Yes, they would have looked over the last survivors of the camps many of whom would have died from disease and/or starvation. Did the red cross also go the extermination camps throughout eastern Europe? Did the Red Cross numbers include all the victims that were gassed and cremated and those that were shot and buried in mass graves throughout Europe?

So we read some history book written by the winners of the war and we believe that arbitrary number with no statistical or factual backing. However, we have legitimate sources with the Red Cross and all of a sudden they're deemed not credible.

Here's a site that reviews the red cross documents

A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross

There was no mention of gas chambers, no mention of 6 million Jewish deaths but under 300,000 deaths. Majority of the deaths were from disease and most were at the end of the war when being destroyed by other countries. The other cause of death were from starvation which was just as common for German citizens since the Russians destroyed many food supplies and scorched the earth. These were work camps and they were actually paid for their work.

auschwitz.jpg

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easier to brainwash humans than it is to tell them they have been brainwashed. Kaep is the perfect example of this. The BLM activist has been in his ear for the last 1.5 years now and he's completely ruined his NFL career and actually become a racist even though he believes he's fighting racism. I feel sorry for him but you must choose your friends wisely, especially who you marry.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we read some history book written by the winners of the war and we believe that arbitrary number with no statistical or factual backing. However, we have legitimate sources with the Red Cross and all of a sudden they're deemed not credible.

Here's a site that reviews the red cross documents

A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross

There was no mention of gas chambers, no mention of 6 million Jewish deaths but under 300,000 deaths. Majority of the deaths were from disease and most were at the end of the war when being destroyed by other countries. The other cause of death were from starvation which was just as common for German citizens since the Russians destroyed many food supplies and scorched the earth. These were work camps and they were actually paid for their work.

auschwitz.jpg

So you are ignoring the fact that through out the course of the war the Red Cross had no access to the camps. And you want to post an excerpt from 1979 and pass that off as the one true measure of atrocity?

Side question does the whole number really matter isn't one, one to many?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That link is utter garbage. It isn't a red cross report. It only references parts of it. Again, we don't know what the red cross is referencing to. I am not talking about history books. I am talking about number given by the Nazis themselves. The Red Cross wouldn't know who and how many were killed at the extermination camps. Do you know whether the Red Cross even went to every extermination camp that existed. Are you trying to deny the extermination camps even existed? Do you know that Rudolph Hoess, the Nazi commander of the Auschwitz death camp stated on the stand at Nuremburg that they killed 2.5 million jews at that one camp alone. It is people who would believe the crazy link you posted and deny the existence of the holocaust who are the truly brainwashed.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to see he found his calling, quarterbacking certainly wasn't.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pulls the race card and the Holocaust card now. He will have the entire deck of cards soon.

Why not throw in Cards Against Humanity while he's at it?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be making out like a bandit.....

Not from complaining but from working smarter not harder. I just post information on here to inform the low information voters.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to see he found his calling, quarterbacking certainly wasn't.

It's the new trend now, kill white police officers or call for their heads and act like blacks are being hunted by white cops for no reason since they're all innocent, unarmed and just want some skittles.