• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cobb To The Cowboys....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...you point out that Dak's rating is higher than Joe Montana's....and you think you understand stats? The point stands....Dak Prescott right now, is behind both EE and the defense as the main reason why the Cowboys win games. It's really not debatable. Whether he wins a SB, is irrelevant to me.

Also.....if my comments are completely meaningless....why do you respond?
No dope, I'm, pointing out how ridiculous your comment was, but that's the norm for you

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dope, I'm, pointing out how ridiculous your comment was, but that's the norm for you

By making a comparison of QB stats from two totally different eras? That's your point?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No stupid. Keep trying

You didn't point out anything, nor did you refute my statements. All you did was expose your own ignorance. Congrats...I guess.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me try to slow it down for you. You bring up last year's average passer rating and try to use it as part of your proof that Dak can't lead the team to a SB win.

Again....fuck you're stupid. His last year, he ranked 14th in passer rating, 20th according to PFF, etc. etc.....and this is the guy that 'leads' you to a SB? He rides an upper echelon RB, and a defense that ranked 5th and 6th in points allowed in two of the last three years.

PS - fuck you're stupid.

So I follow it up with the fact that he has the 8th best career QB rating in friggin NFL history thus proving your point beyond asinine and nothing but Dak hate and show you that you picked the wrong stat

Really? He also finished above both SB QBs in passer rating in the playoffs last year and by a lot and has a career playoff passer rating of 96 and a regular season passer rating of 96 as well. The regular season passer rating would put him 8th all time (above Montana) if he had enough attempts. Don't use stats if you don't understand them :noidea:

Your posts on here over time have clearly shown you have nothing positive to say about the Cowboys. So your comments are completely meaningless on the topic.

Get it or should I use crayons???

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me try to slow it down for you. You bring up last year's average passer rating and try to use it as part of your proof that Dak can't lead the team to a SB win.

So I follow it up with the fact that he has the 8th best career QB rating in friggin NFL history thus proving your point beyond asinine and nothing but Dak hate and show you that you picked the wrong stat

Get it or should I use crayons???

Just wondering.....did this actually look logical to you....even after you hit 'post reply?' Or are you completely ignorant of the league's history before even 2011? Dak Prescott's career rating that would rank 8th is confirmation on how the rules have affected the passing game. You DO understand that Joe Montana played in an entirely different era, right? Right? You DO understand, that amongst the guys from last year ALONE, he's basically average?

This literally proves that you have no comprehension of the stats...at all.

And he's built that career rating because opposing defenses key in on stopping the running game (the actual center of the Cowboy offense, and not Prescott) first, and play the pass second....and he's also had the benefit of a defense that has been stingy in points allowed.

Just stop and go away.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering.....did this actually look logical to you....even after you hit 'post reply?' Or are you completely ignorant of the league's history before even 2011? Dak Prescott's career rating that would rank 8th is confirmation on how the rules have affected the passing game. You DO understand that Joe Montana played in an entirely different era, right? Right? You DO understand, that amongst the guys from last year ALONE, he's basically average?

This literally proves that you have no comprehension of the stats...at all.

And he's built that career rating because opposing defenses key in on stopping the running game (the actual center of the Cowboy offense, and not Prescott) first, and play the pass second....and he's also had the benefit of a defense that has been stingy in points allowed.

Just stop and go away.
Holy Shot you are dumb. Do you honestly still not understand? Seriously? You are the idiot that brought up passer rating not me. i showed you how ridiculous it was of you to try to use that as a reason to throw shade at Dak and say it helped your point that he couldn't win a SB when his passer rating is in fact outstanding. Never did I state it was an important stat or anything else. I was just showing you how dumb you are. I should have gone with my first instinct and used crayons for you. :L

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Shot you are dumb. Do you honestly still not understand? Seriously? You are the idiot that brought up passer rating not me. i showed you how ridiculous it was of you to try to use that as a reason to throw shade at Dak and say it helped your point that he couldn't win a SB when his passer rating is in fact outstanding. Never did I state it was an important stat or anything else. I was just showing you how dumb you are. I should have gone with my first instinct and used crayons for you. :L

Somebody help this dude before he falls off the edge of the world.....

You showed 'how stupid it was by comparing him to Joe Montana/8th best all time/etc.' as some sort of barometer as to how good Dak was. It's an idiotic argument, when the game has changed monumentally. The fact is, his rating of 14th this past year was average....which is infinitely more relevant. The fact that he relies on others far more instead of 'leading' further proves my point.

That it still passes over you makes me wonder if I'm engaging someone who is 9 years old, or has some form of mental disability.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody help this dude before he falls off the edge of the world.....

You showed 'how stupid it was by comparing him to Joe Montana/8th best all time/etc.' as some sort of barometer as to how good Dak was. It's an idiotic argument, when the game has changed monumentally. The fact is, his rating of 14th this past year was average....which is infinitely more relevant. The fact that he relies on others far more instead of 'leading' further proves my point.

That it still passes over you makes me wonder if I'm engaging someone who is 9 years old, or has some form of mental disability.
Why do you keep bringing up how the game changed as if that has anything to do with anything. You aren't even capable of following how this has nothing to do with Montana other than how bent you are at where he ranks in the category compared to Dak and thus keep bringing it up.

Go back and read what you wrote and then what I wrote. Try it one more time although I suspect it's above your level of comprehension at this point. I didn't state or even allude to Dak being good. I didn't even address the topic. Nor did I address Dak's passer rating meaning anything at all. I simply used it to prove how stupid your comment was. But you out do yourself and double down. So again you are an idiot. You again say last year he was 14th and average and say it's "relevant" meaning him having an average rating last year is important, but he is 8th all time!!! Do you not understand how stupid your attempt to discredit Dak by using passer rating is when he in fact has a fantastic passer rating. The only active guys higher than him are 3 HOFers and Russel Wilson. So let me help you because you can't help yourself. Try another stat...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep bringing up how the game changed as if that has anything to do with anything. You aren't even capable of following how this has nothing to do with Montana other than how bent you are at where he ranks in the category compared to Dak and thus keep bringing it up.

Go back and read what you wrote and then what I wrote. Try it one more time although I suspect it's above your level of comprehension at this point. I didn't state or even allude to Dak being good. I didn't even address the topic. Nor did I address Dak's passer rating meaning anything at all. I simply used it to prove how stupid your comment was. But you out do yourself and double down. So again you are an idiot. You again say last year he was 14th and average and say it's "relevant" meaning him having an average rating last year is important, but he is 8th all time!!! Do you not understand how stupid your attempt to discredit Dak by using passer rating is when he in fact has a fantastic passer rating. The only active guys higher than him are 3 HOFers and Russel Wilson. So let me help you because you can't help yourself. Try another stat...

I honestly don't know whether I should keep laughing at you, or feel sorry for you. I'm dead serious. It's simply stunning how you fail to grasp what is painfully and factually obvious. You can have the last word, as there is no point in going any further with you on this.

Good luck.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know whether I should keep laughing at you, or feel sorry for you. I'm dead serious. It's simply stunning how you fail to grasp what is painfully and factually obvious. You can have the last word, as there is no point in going any further with you on this.

Good luck.
You got caught with your panties down and were proven wrong and dumb beyond a doubt and you have nothing to say and no rebuttal so you attempt a weak insult that has no basis nor merit. You should have quit after your first post when you realized you were wrong but your stubborness and pride wouldn't allow it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no crystal ball but these niner fans know Dak will never make a super bowl and if he somehow does then it's the runningback, line and defense. Many said the same about Aikman back in the day.

we'll see but least they covered their bases :rolleyes2: