• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cobb To The Cowboys....

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the problem with all these people that look at stats in a vacuum.
Our defense isnt as good as it seems. The reason those stats are what they are, is because of the offense. If the offense controls the pace of the game &/or the TOP. Our defense looks good. When our Offense struggles our defense doesnt look as good.
Anytime we get near an end of a game & the score is within one score. Most cowboy fans are nervous as hell. Why? Because we dont have faith in our defense performing like a top 5 defense. Which is why BTW, why Dak has as many come from behind victories. Our Defense isnt really a top 5 defense. they benefit from the offense (not the other way around)

Dak will never be a stat whore. That is not the Cowboys game plan. That doesnt make him a worse QB. Might make him an unselfish QB, but not worse than stat whore offenses. He plays within the system given to him. As long as he keeps turnovers down & read defenses properly & makes good decisions. he is a good QB. None of us ever claim he is the best, but he is good enough to help us get to the Superbowl.
Again while you continue to claim it is defense why we win. He has plenty of last minute drives to take the lead to bail out that defense. he holds his own on this team. & is part of the reason why the defense does look good.

I can at least say this is a fair assessment, but I believe you're underrating the defensive effort. Last year, while the defense was ranked #6 in points allowed, the offense was only #22 in points for. It's not just the defense, but also the run-first offense in which Dak relies on.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with you people? AAaagain....Dak Prescott is NOT going to be the reason why the Cowboys go to/win a SB. He's not even the most prominant player on offense - that offense is run-oriented to set up play action/passing. They also had a defense that ranked very high in points allowed in two of the past three seasons.

49er QB's have nothing to do with this discussion.

I wish I had a crystal ball too. Would you be so kind and let me know the next Power Ball numbers.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had a crystal ball too. Would you be so kind and let me know the next Power Ball numbers.

Why would I need a crystal ball? You think there's a chance that Dak may take another step or two in levels of play? For the Cowboys and their fans sake, I can see why they hope. I would strongly lean against that since, history shows it rarely happens.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I need a crystal ball? You think there's a chance that Dak may take another step or two in levels of play? For the Cowboys and their fans sake, I can see why they hope. I would strongly lean against that since, history shows it rarely happens.
Many Cowboy fans don't think he walks on water, but I for one thinks he can play very close to how he played as a rookie. If he does he will be more than good enough to be a Franchise QB.

Not sure what you've seen that says he can't win in this league.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does the biggest GB fan Guns feel about losing Cobb to the Cowboys?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many Cowboy fans don't think he walks on water, but I for one thinks he can play very close to how he played as a rookie. If he does he will be more than good enough to be a Franchise QB.

Not sure what you've seen that says he can't win in this league.

He can play as well as he did as a rookie...if he's got EE running the ball and taking the pressure off of him and the passing game. If he's got the best O-line in the business (which you can definitely argue his rookie year). If he's got a top 5 defense in points allowed. If he's not asked to 'carry' the offense....the guy was what? 23rd in pass attempts? That's a lot that went right for the Cowboys, and Prescott.

If you believe that's good enough to be a franchise QB, well then agree to disagree. It's 'ok' under his rookie deal, but very debatable when he gets paid.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I think about 99.9 % of SportsHoopla does too, all he does is post about GB and Arog
Drunk again sonny? Why don't you post here when you are sober?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drunk again sonny? Why don't you post here when you are sober?
I am when I was sober once I remember you saying your wife was a GB QB or something, don't blame you for your support

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am when I was sober once I remember you saying your wife was a GB QB or something, don't blame you for your support
Yes my wife is from Wisconsin and she is an avid Packers fan but I have always been a Cowboys fan. I do believe Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and maybe that's why many folks think I'm a Packers fan.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes my wife is from Wisconsin and she is an avid Packers fan but I have always been a Cowboys fan. I do believe Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and maybe that's why many folks think I'm a Packers fan.
TBH, its because you discuss the packers, not rodgers, all things packers, WAYY more thna cowboys. I thought u were a pack fan

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the disaster that was the last SB, any team that makes the playoffs is a SB contender.
Now if other teams, say like the Cowboys could get to the SB we might be able to substantiate your statement. :thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G&G and the little misses
th

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to find a great QB who had little to no talent around him.

This guys narrative fits his agenda and it's a circus act

AR has had little to no talent around him. So I've been told.

Reactions: GNG