• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach Prime

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We thought that about Al Davis after he turned into Skelator. so there is hope as Jerrah is in the early stages of becoming Skelator.
Jerry has been called Skelator for years.
I'm not falling for that shit!
Image result for kick dirt gif

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard him. He can shoot his mouth off all he wants. It is his favorite thing to do. But he's not going to get as many guys as he is counting on.
Hard to say.
Now the transfer pool is better than free agency. Sanders is a great communicator and thats never been more important than today.

Prime is no fool. He'll have a staff, and game changers cause he'll sell it
He told his press conference to meet their new QB. (His son)

Nothing else...it's going to be fun to watch.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say.
Now the transfer pool is better than free agency. Sanders is a great communicator and thats never been more important than today.

I'm not up to par on college rules on recruiting & what not.

Can there be any flash back to him being the coach & having his son become one of his players?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say.

You are correct. I think Prime is a great communicator and he's a strong leader.

But that doesn't break down to being a great coach: Xs and Os. If he's successful at a higher level, then we can talk about the highest level. But that is a ways off.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he hired the Kent State head coach to be his OC, Sean Lewis.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. I think Prime is a great communicator and he's a strong leader.

But that doesn't break down to being a great coach: Xs and Os. If he's successful at a higher level, then we can talk about the highest level. But that is a ways off.
I understand your points.
I'm talking only college football with my interest.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can there be any flash back to him being the coach & having his son become one of his players?

No, 2 of his kids played for him at Jackson State

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

During his abomination of a coaching stint, Tim Brewster's boys both committed to the Gophers, one backed out. Neither were any good though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know, most successful College coaches fail in the NFL and run back humbled. I think with his attitude and being of the the greatest of the game at his position, the players will look up to and listen. More so than a grumbly old bastage that never took a snap in the NFL, players win the game 80% and 20% on coaches imo. Vrabel is a perfect example, he looks like he wants to put pads and helmet on and go into the game.

Slight digression:

I recall a fan's sign in Dallas during Jimmy Johnson's 1st season there, on their way to 1-15.

It got shown on TV or I wouldn't have seen it of course.

"This ain't college ball Jimmy!!!"

My unpopular opinion coming and sticking to it:

Yup, it isn't. But Jimmy survived for a while with all that talent that even let Switzer get one.

And made Wannestadt and Turner into more than they were.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During his abomination of a coaching stint, Tim Brewster's boys both committed to the Gophers, one backed out. Neither were any good though.
yeah I have no clue on the stickler of the rules of not giving your students anything. Being a Dad I assume he helps his kids.
I wonder if anyone would make a stink about it if any of these kids you talk of were a top recruit or not?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the quote...

“We got a few positions already taken care of because I’m bringing my luggage with me, and it’s Louis,” is an all-time line from Prime right off the bat, and absolutely nobody is laughing in that room.

“I’m coming, and when I get here, it’s gonna be changed,” he says of the crappy culture. “I want ya’ll to get ready to go ahead and jump in that portal … the more you jump in, the more room you make.”

Look at the players he is addressing they all have blank faces like WTF.
And I mean BLANK faces!

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I have no clue on the stickler of the rules of not giving your students anything. Being a Dad I assume he helps his kids.
I wonder if anyone would make a stink about it if any of these kids you talk of were a top recruit or not?

I think if Prime is starting his son when he has a better QB prospect, then you might have some obvious stink. Not just from the other QB, but from all the players.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Prime is starting his son when he has a better QB prospect, then you might have some obvious stink. Not just from the other QB, but from all the players.
well yeah.
I was more talking of the college rules people, but pretty sure this has been answered now.