• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CM PUNK Quits WWE

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Punk.

Huge blow for WWE.

Batista just walking in and getting a shot is stupid. I remember Punk also having issues with The Rock coming in and doing the same thing.

If Punk goes to TNA, we might finally start to get competition.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good for Punk.

Huge blow for WWE.

Batista just walking in and getting a shot is stupid. I remember Punk also having issues with The Rock coming in and doing the same thing.

If Punk goes to TNA, we might finally start to get competition.

I don't know, when Angle went over to TNA in 2006 he was just as good a wrestler and just as big a star as Punk has been the past few years.

The one guy who could really make TNA interesting is Paul Heyman. He was supposedly in talks with them a few years back but he refused to go unless they gave him full creative control

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, when Angle went over to TNA in 2006 he was just as good a wrestler and just as big a star as Punk has been the past few years.

The one guy who could really make TNA interesting is Paul Heyman. He was supposedly in talks with them a few years back but he refused to go unless they gave him full creative control

very very true. And now with Punk out there, Heyman's #1 guy, who knows maybe Punk and Heyman go over to TNA and take over that place.

I completely agree though, Heyman could turn TNA around quick. They need him if they ever want to grow.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do find it hilarious that some people shit on TNA for all the old guys like Sting being there and then WWE puts the tag titles on the Old Aged Outlaws.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
very very true. And now with Punk out there, Heyman's #1 guy, who knows maybe Punk and Heyman go over to TNA and take over that place.

I completely agree though, Heyman could turn TNA around quick. They need him if they ever want to grow.

Heyman would be the perfect booker for TNA. In ECW he took a bunch of misfit wrestlers and got everyone over with the fans. whoever runs TNA won't have the prototypical guys like Rock, Cena or Orton to work with on the roster..

I don't think TNA can challenge the WWE, but if Heyman had control of it I think he could make it a real alternative with a cult following.

There's also word that Toby Keith and Jeff Jarrett are starting their own wrestling company later this year

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyman got ECW so great he made the WWE have to buy them. I still think they need competition. I still wonder if Shane o mac wants back in the business, when he bought WCW there was some great programs.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the big deal? He doesn't have much skill in the ring anyway, he could talk and what? He doesn't have the ability to ever put anyone over.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The master does not agree...

Bret Hart shoots on John Cena, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan - YouTube

Although I'd agree he hasn't been motivated or doing his best work the past yr

When has his in ring performance ever wowed you. He is one of the best on the mic which no one can deny, just once his matches come on there is no point to not flip the channel and tune back in in 15, at least to me, cause I do not find one single thing he does entertaining in the ring except the set up to the GTS.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's even admitted to mailing it in lately. He's been stuck in boring upper midcard feuds and his matches have been pretty stale.

But I thought his at Money in the Bank match against Cena and his Summerslam match with Lesnar were both the match of their year with Punk doing the heavy lifting.

He's also had by far the best match at WM the past two years

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's even admitted to mailing it in lately. He's been stuck in boring upper midcard feuds and his matches have been pretty stale.

But I thought his at Money in the Bank match against Cena and his Summerslam match with Lesnar were both the match of their year with Punk doing the heavy lifting.

He's also had by far the best match at WM the past two years

I guess, I like the guy and all just don't think losing him would really affect the company besides Chicago events unlike if say DB were to quit. Guess my view is there are only a few guys I actually don't flip the channel once he drops the mic and Punk's isn't one them.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When has his in ring performance ever wowed you. He is one of the best on the mic which no one can deny, just once his matches come on there is no point to not flip the channel and tune back in in 15, at least to me, cause I do not find one single thing he does entertaining in the ring except the set up to the GTS.

He just started looking for fan support for each move, that were the same moves he did before without fans cheering for him.