• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CM PUNK Quits WWE

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame him one bit! It a bunch of crap! Full time guys getting snub or left off shows for the Part time guys. Yes I like those guys. But when you have guys like Cm, Daniel and others work 250+ days a year and get shut out. CM wrestle 40+ mins in the Rumble and "taken out" by the storyline and no Daniel at all in the match.

Here is the story!

Update - CM Punk Quits WWE; Major Changes - WWE - eWrestlingNews.com

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it says indefinite hiatus, wonder if he's gone for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If this is legit I'd be shocked if the fans protest at WM doesn't make the RR crowd seem friendly.

Also get me "Styles vs Punk the 2014 edition" and I'll give ROH the money I was going to spend on the WWE network

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what i just red.

It all goes back to Bastita wining the RR

TMZ.com reports: "Punk was livid when he learned officials scripted Batista to win the Royal Rumble … because he feels Batista isn't in great wrestling shape and shouldn't be featured in the title match at the upcoming WrestleMania (the biggest event of the year)."

TMZ On CM Punk Story, Plus Steve Austin To Talk "Latest WWE Drama"

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE's becoming a joke! Too big for their own britches! Not listening to their own fan base is gonna cripple this company.

How many times do these idiots need to step in shit?! :noidea:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now my take.

If i had other alternative( Can't get spike tv so no tna and i can't get ROH bc there is only station that covers it and i don't get it), today would be the day i stopped watching the WWE. But unfortunately it is not.

They think that we will just accept the Higher power they put out if it constantly shoved our throats(Cena, Basitia and in a lesser way orton)

if i had a wrestling company. Those guys would be Mid-high cards.....

AT THEIR PEAK.

well the main eventers are guys like Cesaro, Ziggler, regins, Bryan, Punk.

I would listen to what the fans are saying

Somewhere along the line the WWE forgot that again

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW. Leads possibility to another WM that i would pay to see

D-Bryan vs HHH

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now my take.

If i had other alternative( Can't get spike tv so no tna and i can't get ROH bc there is only station that covers it and i don't get it), today would be the day i stopped watching the WWE. But unfortunately it is not.

They think that we will just accept the Higher power they put out if it constantly shoved our throats(Cena, Basitia and in a lesser way orton)

if i had a wrestling company. Those guys would be Mid-high cards.....

AT THEIR PEAK.

well the main eventers are guys like Cesaro, Ziggler, regins, Bryan, Punk.

I would listen to what the fans are saying

Somewhere along the line the WWE forgot that again

I'm a huge Cena fan, but the fact that he's NEVER not in the main event or contending, is getting real old, fast. I know that sometimes he puts guys over, but MOST of the time he's in the thick of it. Would LOVE to see Cena as a heel, wouldn't have heard me say that a year ago, but it's time to move on from the same ol' shit! Mark Henry comes back for a couple weeks and Brock Lesnar "breaks" his arm?? WTF?? Was kinda looking forward to seeing Henry and BIG E going for the Tag Team titles.

I don't mind Batista coming back, but to have hime win the whole thing--his 1st night back?? :bullshit:
Would've LOVED to see Reigns win it!! The Shield is holding him back, pretty over that gimmick already.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the Big Wigs at WWE want, not sure they do either. But they better start getting their :ss: in order!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TNA lost something when they went away from the six-sided ring.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what i just red.

It all goes back to Bastita wining the RR

TMZ On CM Punk Story, Plus Steve Austin To Talk "Latest WWE Drama"

I get that, but where has CM Punk been in the title hunt over the past 6 months. It has not even been close to having him compete for the belt again.

HHH vs Daniel Brian will work for wrestlemania. I just wonder what (or who) they are gonna make AJ do again, didnt she go thru like 6 guys in a month? If DB does not follow suit, they will have Ms Bella banging people too.

Bottom line, Batista left for the way the company was going and this is the change. They are gonna ride batista as much as they can.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could this all be part of a new storyline? Maybe Punk returns and does a sit-in, making demands for ice cream treats and a new contract, etc.

Some of Punk's complaints we know are legit, but he comes off as whiny complaining that guys like Lesnar and the Rock get main event status and only work part-time or when they feel like it. These guys have kind of earned that. It's a business and they are huge draws so they can dictate that kind of stuff. If WWE was stronger, they couldn't.

Could Punk really do the same? I guess it's fair to say part of the reason he couldn't is due to WWE making him progressively more lame with each month.

They need to fire their writers and start fresh. If they don't, Punk might not be the only one that quits.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The overall main reason for bring back these part time guys is money, money and viewer numbers.

M.N.F. average for its 17 weeks 13.68 million viewers

last week RAW average for all three hours 4.55 million viewers

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is king.

Just hope WWE figure it out.

And maybe it is a storyline to get us the fans talking today.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could this all be part of a new storyline? Maybe Punk returns and does a sit-in, making demands for ice cream treats and a new contract, etc.

Some of Punk's complaints we know are legit, but he comes off as whiny complaining that guys like Lesnar and the Rock get main event status and only work part-time or when they feel like it. These guys have kind of earned that. It's a business and they are huge draws so they can dictate that kind of stuff. If WWE was stronger, they couldn't.

Could Punk really do the same? I guess it's fair to say part of the reason he couldn't is due to WWE making him progressively more lame with each month.

They need to fire their writers and start fresh. If they don't, Punk might not be the only one that quits.

The overall main reason for bring back these part time guys is money, money and viewer numbers.

M.N.F. average for its 17 weeks 13.68 million viewers

last week RAW average for all three hours 4.55 million viewers

If Punk didn't realize the WWE was all about money and the wrestling part of it was not that important before he even signed, then he is a blind fool. I personally think the #1 thing hurting Punk the most is that he held the title for far too long. The product got really stale towards the end of his title run.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boooo! Not cool.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the only 2 wrestlers I could really cheer for now are Daniel Bryan & AJ Lee, sucky.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would make for a great storyline.

McMahon gets CM Punk to come back, hand him the mic, and let him do an unscripted, uncensored pipe bomb on the direction of the WWE. Get over with the crowd and actually make changes. At this point, Batista is going to WM, so let him take the belt from Orton and give Bryan a shot at the title not long after that.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eventually this talent needs to learn their place. I was surprised Vince caved with the last contract. Now my bet is he makes sure punk cant join TNA until his term is up in july.