• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. What player do you think could replace Kyrie that would make the biggest impact to their roster?

I pray this doesn't happen.

But, swapping Chris Paul for Kyrie would make the Cavs better for a Season or two.

Lebron wouldn't need to be the primary ball handler and Love would get much better shots.

Hell, so would Shump, Smith and Tristan.

Kyrie is not pg. He is a scoring guard who loves to play hero ball.

The problem with this scenario is that Paul is on the other side of his prime and Kyrie hasn't peaked yet.

I think Lebron would be happy with this swap because he is is win now mode.

But, the Cavs would be stupid to mortgage their future and my Clippers would be awful.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odd tweet. Given that it seems like he made the tweet while either, on the way to or while in Miami, I can see where he may be thinking leaving the Heat was a mistake. If that's the case, it also seems like he's willing to stay in "the Land" and live with the results of his decision.

On the other hand, it's not exactly the first weird Lebron tweet, so who knows what the hell it means. :lol:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray this doesn't happen.

But, swapping Chris Paul for Kyrie would make the Cavs better for a Season or two.

Lebron wouldn't need to be the primary ball handler and Love would get much better shots.

Hell, so would Shump, Smith and Tristan.

Kyrie is not pg. He is a scoring guard who loves to play hero ball.

The problem with this scenario is that Paul is on the other side of his prime and Kyrie hasn't peaked yet.

I think Lebron would be happy with this swap because he is is win now mode.

But, the Cavs would be stupid to mortgage their future and my Clippers would be awful.

I've wanted to see CP3 and LeBron play together in the NBA ever since watching them play together in the olympics. I know it was against weak competition... but those 2 guys play awesome together.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd tweet. Given that it seems like he made the tweet while either, on the way to or while in Miami, I can see where he may be thinking leaving the Heat was a mistake. If that's the case, it also seems like he's willing to stay in "the Land" and live with the results of his decision.

On the other hand, it's not exactly the first weird Lebron tweet, so who knows what the hell it means. :lol:

I doubt he'd ever publicly admit he felt he made a mistake by leaving here ( and I'm not
implying he does feel that).

It was major talk radio discussion today, and consensus was it was directed at Kyrie.
Similar to his Love tweet last year.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he'd ever publicly admit he felt he made a mistake by leaving here ( and I'm not
implying he does feel that).

It was major talk radio discussion today, and consensus was it was directed at Kyrie.
Similar to his Love tweet last year.

Not sure what that would mean if directed at Kyrie? I must be missing something.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what that would mean if directed at Kyrie? I must be missing something.

I'm lost on that too. What would be the mistake he's referring to in that case??

When asked about Stephen A's comments on Kyrie wanting out of CLE, LeBron said something along the lines of... "First I've heard of it. I don't think Kyrie knew about it either. But coming out and going 11-11 from the free throw line and helping his team to a win is the perfect response".

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've wanted to see CP3 and LeBron play together in the NBA ever since watching them play together in the olympics. I know it was against weak competition... but those 2 guys play awesome together.

And that's what tlance was trying to say.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lost on that too. What would be the mistake he's referring to in that case??

When asked about Stephen A's comments on Kyrie wanting out of CLE, LeBron said something along the lines of... "First I've heard of it. I don't think Kyrie knew about it either. But coming out and going 11-11 from the free throw line and helping his team to a win is the perfect response".

It's always sketchy, imo, when it's a Stephen A. report. I mean, on the one hand, it's not like Lebron, Kyrie or anyone else involved can actually say that he wants out. So, it's a "must lie" situation. On the other hand, Stephen A. isn't exactly Woj, when it comes to credibility (but he's not Broussard either).

I think if there is any truth to it, that may likely come out in the off-season. The quieter the off-season, the better for the Cavs, imo.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe they were thinking it was about the report that Kyrie wanted out of Cleveland.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LeBron decline has really been overstated. Dude is averaging 25 points, 7 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 1.5 steals on .571 TS% this season.

Quietly he is on pace for his 11th season with a PER > 25.. which would tie Michael Jordan's record. Only 30 people in the entire history of the NBA even have 2 such seasons.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LeBron decline has really been overstated. Dude is averaging 25 points, 7 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 1.5 steals on .571 TS% this season.

Quietly he is on pace for his 11th season with a PER > 25.. which would tie Michael Jordan's record. Only 30 people in the entire history of the NBA even have 2 such seasons.

For most players, this is great output. For Lebron, this is concerning. Lebron (at least in his Miami years) had a PER of over 30. Suffice to say, Miami bled Lebron dry of his prime years.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, but the decline has just been his outside shooting. Everything else looks great and up to par for Lebron. I think he needs to keep attacking and post up more. Some games you will see Lebron in a rhythm actually shooting good from outside but he needs to leave that to JR, Kyrie (who has been struggling), and Love when open.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but the decline has just been his outside shooting. Everything else looks great and up to par for Lebron. I think he needs to keep attacking and post up more. Some games you will see Lebron in a rhythm actually shooting good from outside but he needs to leave that to JR, Kyrie (who has been struggling), and Love when open.

Until you get to the playoffs and teams are able to adjust. What has made Lebron really great the last 5 years is that he could destroy you with his jump shot and post game (this is how the 07 Spurs defended him bc a lack of a consistent jump shot). Lebron's still one of the best in getting to the basket, but over the course of a season and deep in the playoffs, he's not going to be able to go to the well as much.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, no one mentions at how lax of a defender Lebron has become. He used to lock down any position on the floor. Now, not so much.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until you get to the playoffs and teams are able to adjust. What has made Lebron really great the last 5 years is that he could destroy you with his jump shot and post game (this is how the 07 Spurs defended him bc a lack of a consistent jump shot). Lebron's still one of the best in getting to the basket, but over the course of a season and deep in the playoffs, he's not going to be able to go to the well as much.

At least if the other guys like Kyrie and Love can start shooting well come playoff time, that should open up the inside game for him a little more. He is getting slower better from outside over the course of the year, early he was terrible from outside. I have seen him taking less shots from outside but when he does, being good shots and progressing like I said.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, no one mentions at how lax of a defender Lebron has become. He used to lock down any position on the floor. Now, not so much.

Actually, this is totally false. We all know he likes to take breaks on defense but when during crunchtime he is lockdown. And I expect him to be lockdown in the playoffs way more often. He is still one of the best.

I saw a stat the other day that the player Lebron guards on the perimeter has the lowest shooting percentage this season, this is out of all perimeter defenders. Pretty shocking. I will try to find it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if cleveland doesn't make the finals?

Where does lebron go?