• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clean slates

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mods keep telling us to move on, burry the hatchet, don't talk about personal shit, but none of us really do that until rob does. You don't realize that this is a problem that has followed us from the CBS boards. We all know what the solution to this is. You can't telll 80% of a board that they are in the wrong.

so you mean to tell me that you are not capable of ignoring rob ? because when you respond to it you have then become part of the problem .

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mods keep telling us to move on, burry the hatchet, don't talk about personal shit, but none of us really do that until rob does. You don't realize that this is a problem that has followed us from the CBS boards. We all know what the solution to this is. You can't telll 80% of a board that they are in the wrong.

I'm on this board all the time and I just don't see it. Rob has done nothing to be banned for. That being the case, "the solution" is to ignore him or move along.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i don't care about what happened at CBS or before this thread, I honestly don't (just look at my avy). I didn't see Rob making this thread personal.

If 80% of the board is wrong, then they are wrong. If we have 5 posters and only 1 of them talks sports and the others want to make fun of him, 80% are in the wrong. I'm in NO WAY saying that is what is happening here, but just because more people think one way than another doesn't make that group right.

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you guys were pretty quick to pull the trigger of Iffy and Shoktart. But alright, I personally do not have a problem with Rob. I honestly just want to talk football, and not all this bullshit. And if that is at the expense of 1 poster, so be it.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm throwing my hat in the ring here also. I don't know about any of the bullshit drama storylines here. All I see is a thread that was started by RobBase about FOOTBALL then immediately kreton takes shots at RobBase...

Look, I know we want individual boards to police themselves but I will personally clean this board up in line with how we want SportsHoopla to be if this doesn't stop.

To answer the question of who is in jeopardy right now.... If you feel like you are, then you are. Consider this my first and last warning to all on this board. I don't know you as posters but I will pick you off as posters. Get your acts together.

SNFL this thread is football related. Go to his first two post of thread. Totally to incite this shit. (Rob is not dumb) Mebert's critique to me was spot on. Guy reached his boiling point with the drama.

I had football related discussions with Rob on 2 other threads this morning. Suddenly he has posts with real questions and not the sky is falling inciteful shit after y'all come to his aide.

Does this warning go to Rob as well?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not defending Rob overall here BUT.... HE STARTED A THREAD ABOUT FOOTBALL. Whatever has gone on in the past spilled into a thread that had nothing to do with whateverthefuck you are talking about.

As the senior member of SportsHoopla (that's right, no one has been here longer) I'm telling everyone on this board to drop the shit and not take a thread like this and pollute it. The OP had nothing to do with the attack he got. I don't care what board this happens on or what poster this happens to (ok, maybe it's ok to do it to a few posters) but c'mon guys, this can't continue.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have the time or energy to PM everyone every time an issue is going on (we have a lot of boards here) yeah... This is for everyone so I hope everyone reads my posts.

Imagine for a second being a Lions fan who is lurking and thinking about signing up and posting here.. Why in his right mind would he want to join this shitshow? THATS all I'm thinking about here.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SNFL this thread is football related. Go to his first two post of thread. Totally to incite this shit. (Rob is not dumb) Mebert's critique to me was spot on. Guy reached his boiling point with the drama.

I had football related discussions with Rob on 2 other threads this morning. Suddenly he has posts with real questions and not the sky is falling inciteful shit after y'all come to his aide.

you must of missed post 78 one page back gandy so here it is
you gents need to bury the proverbial hatchet .. everyone involved is at fault this includes rob also for those of you that will ask what about rob ..you are all good posters .. so wtf

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you guys were pretty quick to pull the trigger of Iffy and Shoktart. But alright, I personally do not have a problem with Rob. I honestly just want to talk football, and not all this bullshit. And if that is at the expense of 1 poster, so be it.

Surely you jest. :L If not, I urge you to leave here immediately. This place isn't for you.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Jim Caldwell said Ryan Broyles (Achilles') will be given a "clean slate" under the new staff.

The same goes for Mikel Leshoure. Broyles tore an ACL in 2011, the other ACL in 2012, and his Achilles' last season. He obviously can't be relied upon to stay healthy but will be given another opportunity to showcase his skills this summer. Broyles hopes to be ready for the start of training camp but won't be any higher than No. 4 or 5 on the receiver depth chart.

But no clean slate for Fairely. Only crappy offensive players, apparently.

Expecting Mike Thomas to be re-signed any day now. Maybe Orlovsky can pick him up on his way back into town.

I dont get what is wrong with the first two posts of this thread

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW.... I'm one of the nice mods here so I'm here to tell you that it isn't good when you get a lot of green and a blue username showing up. Just listen to what I said and everything will be fine.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, sure wish I would have paid attention to this shittyass thread earlier. Strike first is always the way to go, every bouncer knows that. Right Swarm?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the time or energy to PM everyone every time an issue is going on (we have a lot of boards here) yeah... This is for everyone so I hope everyone reads my posts.

I have taken care of that. I have had multiple PM's with Rob about this. And NO (for you who are concerned about it) the PM's didn't start before I first posted in here :)

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have taken care of that. I have had multiple PM's with Rob about this. And NO (for you who are concerned about it) the PM's didn't start before I first posted in here :)

:whistle: :tm:

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burying the hatchet... Hopefully this blowup ends the drama from both ends.

dnc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.