• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clean slates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am down to Barr and Dennard.

I like the idea of loading up on the D-line with Young gone and Jones coming off that injury, but until the Lions get some corners who can at least stay with WR's for more than a second or two, they're gonna struggle to get sacks (only 33 last year).

If (a big if now, I guess) Fairley and Suh stick around, the D line will give a guy like Dennard time to grow into a potential shut down corner. Years 1 and 2 all he has to do is stay with his man long enough to give the D-line a chance to get to the QB more than they did last year.

I guess the lone bright spot in not having any capable corners (Slay might be ok) is that the rest of our defense is set up so they can't possibly fail once they get a good one (or more).

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta feel good to throw around words about a man who would strangle you to death with one hand.

Look, I get it.

I'm cocky, I'm arrogant, and I don't hide from the fact that I've nailed nearly every first round pick since this group has been together back on CBS.

You same guys have been talking the same shit to me every draft year since Stafford was taken. It kills you that every year you guys waste hundreds of hours and thousands of posts inaccurately predicting what your team will while I spend 3-5 months telling you what will happen.

I've never started anything with anyone here, I simply don't back down from the week 1 IC who runs around acting like they own every Lions board they find.

You guys came at me with all this same shit last year when I told you the day after the Senior Bowl that they were taking Ansah while you all pined for an OT.

Just like the year I told you they were taking Stafford, then Suh.

Cool.

Haters gonna hate.

The main difference between me and all of you is that if the Lions don't draft Dennard, I'll have no problem admitting I was wrong. Just like I have no problem letting you know when I'm right.

That's confidence.

If you think you can come on here and call me a bitch, a pussy, and all these other names, you have to be a moron to not expect me to say something back. I can handle it if and when any of us ever cross path.

Oh I must keep missing the posts where mebert and tp and stop and Gandy and apparently I threatened you and you were just defending yourself. As for strangling me with one hand you don't know me but judging by the way you like to pretend you are Mr super hard Internet tough guy sincerely doubt it. Only people I know who act like like that are pussies plain and simple.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I must keep missing the posts where mebert and tp and stop and Gandy and apparently I threatened you and you were just defending yourself. As for strangling me with one hand you don't know me but judging by the way you like to pretend you are Mr super hard Internet tough guy sincerely doubt it. Only people I know who act like like that are pussies plain and simple.

Cool. Keep calling me a pussy then backtrack when I stick up for myself. You want to fight me? Name the place. You can fight me. When it's over I'll buy you a beer and smoke you down, you crabby bastard.

:suds:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep on being an Internet tough guy. You aren't smart enough to discuss Lions without pretending you are going to beat people up. Idiots and pussies are allowed online. But for all the tough guy crap you spew you are probably the biggest Bitch on these boards. Bitches who can't do shit in life often turn into you interest tough guys. You are a Bitch and a pussy and ignorant. You can't seem to help yourself. You've been threatening to beat up up everyone for years not one person here has had their ass whooped. You are fake.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep on being an Internet tough guy. You aren't smart enough to discuss Lions without pretending you are going to beat people up. Idiots and pussies are allowed online. But for all the tough guy crap you spew you are probably the biggest Bitch on these boards. Bitches who can't do shit in life often turn into you interest tough guys. You are a Bitch and a pussy and ignorant. You can't seem to help yourself. You've been threatening to beat up up everyone for years not one person here has had their ass whooped. You are fake.

Nope. I just stick up for myself against this mob inner circle bullshit. Go bully someone else if you can't deal with me fighting back.

I've never threatened to beat anyone up. I just tell you to put your money where you mouth is. So STFU already and do it, Kreton. You want to push me? Name a place. Time for talk is up. You've been fucking with me for weeks. So either put up, or shut the fuck up, coward.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remembered it was Kreton who was picking fights on the Bears board, trying to bully people over there and got owned by Pete G.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I just stick up for myself against this mob inner circle bullshit. Go bully someone else if you can't deal with me fighting back.

I've never threatened to beat anyone up. I just tell you to put your money where you mouth is. So STFU already and do it, Kreton. You want to push me? Name a place. Time for talk is up. You've been fucking with me for weeks. So either put up, or shut the fuck up, coward.

Sure tough guy come on out. I am in London at the moment but feel free to come out to Colorado may 1st when I get back.

Also if time for talk is up please do shut your pussy ass mouth up.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remembered it was Kreton who was picking fights on the Bears board, trying to bully people over there and got owned by Pete G.

No pussy I don't run around the Internet threatening anyone. You are the only person on I've seen regularly do that. Because you are a Bitch. You don't like being called a Bitch then back up your fake ass threats.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go post on the Lions poll, Kreton.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure tough guy come on out. I am in London at the moment but feel free to come out to Colorado may 1st when I get back.

Because you are a Bitch. You don't like being called a Bitch then back up your fake ass threats.

Colorado Springs, to be exact. Nice condo you got there. I'll let you know if I'm ever in town. And you let me know when you'll be back in MI.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. I can only read his posts when somebody quotes them like that, but talk about a delusional sociopath...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, open invite to train chest with me any week. I'll even pay for your daily pass. Put your money where your mouth is.
hahahaha. Again, you wouldn't fit in the stall, internet tough guy. If you were really a man you'd honor the av bet you lost.

The only thing it looks like you curl are donuts.

Question: is the internet tough guy the biggest douchebag of all? Other than maybe Kanye West?

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, it's your clique, not your click.
hence the quotation marks, junior. Don't try to explain grammar to a guy who knew more than you about everything on Earth by the time he was 12 - it just makes you look even dumber, dummy.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moi, je parle Francais bien - la famille de ma mere vient de Montreal et quand je suis un jeune gars on parle Francais chez mon Grand-pere. Aujorud'hui nous avons des clients au nord de Marseille et je leur parle chacque mois.

Swarm trying to explain grammar to me is like a 2-year-old trying to explain string theory to Steven Hawking.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also if time for talk is up please do shut your pussy ass mouth up.

There you go. Aim for the liver - fat boys can never take liver punches, Kreton. We all know he's all mouth and no brain or balls or honor. Otherwise he'd have his new avatar.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I can only read his posts when somebody quotes them like that, but talk about a delusional sociopath...

I don't think he's smart enough to be a delusional sociopath. You have finish the 8th grade for that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha. Again, you wouldn't fit in the stall, internet tough guy. If you were really a man you'd honor the av bet you lost.

The only thing it looks like you curl are donuts.

Question: is the internet tough guy the biggest douchebag of all? Other than maybe Kanye West?

Kreton already called you out on your bogus bet.

Naughty, you're a great example of the kind of bully I won't back down to. I've never said two words to you, then you come at me in some random thread that wasn't even on the Lions board. You've been relentless since.

Look at this thread -- I make a thread, and guys who claim they hate me and ignore me are filling it with posts. Mebert attacked me in my 'Lions are going backwards' thread. Now I make this thread and Kreton comes in calling me names, TP claims to ignore me but here he is, now you. For a bunch of guys who claim to dislike me so much, you sure have problems controlling yourself from being around me.

I've never once threatened anyone on this board. No one can quote me doing anything like that. But I've never backed down from any of you, and never will. The open challenge is always open. Week 1. Swarm vs. Nautymax in the parking lot. Talk your shit bro. Just be make sure to back it up when the time comes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's smart enough to be a delusional sociopath. You have finish the 8th grade for that.

I have 2 Masters Degrees and haven't grossed less than six figures in years. What do you do, and what does your W2 look like?

I also just earned a 10k bonus yesterday for my 2013 performance. You ever get a bonus like that, Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.