• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clean slates

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on a different shift and it has screwed up all my internet time. So can someone please update me on what the fuck is going on with Rob vs clique?

This is like entering a theatre halfway through a Tarantino movie.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go. Aim for the liver - fat boys can never take liver punches, Kreton. We all know he's all mouth and no brain or balls or honor. Otherwise he'd have his new avatar.

How about you aim for the liver? Where you living nowadays? I'm up near 29 mile road. Where do you want to meet? Let's fight today.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on a different shift and it has screwed up all my internet time. So can someone please update me on what the fuck is going on with Rob vs clique?

The week 1 inner circle and friends is coming at me from all directions. They hate my delivery. I'm trying to set up some fist fights but so far, no go.

But hey, that's what bully's do. They gang up on their victim, then back down when challenged to a one on one fight.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread full of posters who claim they ignore me. Funny.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:I don't think anyone is really buying into this? WWE looks more realistic.

You guys have fun though.

:boxing:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the Prince of Australia and grossed over eleventy billion dollars last year.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very serious. I don't put up with bullies. I challenge anyone here to quote me where I've threatened anyone with violence. You show me and I will apologize on the spot. But I will not apologize for standing up to this mob mentality and calling them on their threats. I've never started anything with anyone on here, I've only stuck up for myself.

With that said, I'm not going to spend the rest of my time here arguing back and forth with these guys everyday. I'm friends with Hammer, tight with some mods, and have more respect for myself than to keep doing this every day, every year around draft time.

Be mad, hate me. I'm fine with that. I don't really hate anyone here to be honest.

Anyone have any opinions about all these offensive guys getting free passes while Nick gets put on letter?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He keep threatening people with physical harm, then claiming he didn't, just so someone will pull up the quotes and keep his drama party going. He also seems quite pleased with his ability to stir shit up on the board by trying to piss off whomever he can, as if it's some sort of talent (even though any asshole with a keyboard can do the exact same thing.

It's also all our fault for "picking on him," and not his fault whatsoever.

Now you're up to speed, lol...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:I don't think anyone is really buying into this? WWE looks more realistic.

You guys have fun though.

:boxing:
One person is, I'd bet.

G.O.A.T. (in his own mind, anyhow...)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He keep threatening people with physical harm, then claiming he didn't, just so someone will pull up the quotes and keep his drama party going.

Quote me where I've threatened people with physical harm and I'll leave the board forever. And when you can't, you leave. Deal? At some point the mods of this board are going to have to step in and get rid of you. You're literally polluting this board with your obsession with me. You've already been banned once. Me? Never.

I want to see just one post where I get caught saying anything along the lines of "I will kick your ass", I'll wait. Standing up to you is not a threat.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 2 Masters Degrees and haven't grossed less than six figures in years. What do you do, and what does your W2 look like?

I also just earned a 10k bonus yesterday for my 2013 performance. You ever get a bonus like that, Max?

Super Smart, Super Rich, Super Successful, Super Strong, can out bench everyone and beat up anyone. I have to say you no longer sound pathetic. :bullshit:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Smart, Super Rich, Super Successful, Super Strong, can out bench everyone and beat up anyone. I have to say you no longer sound pathetic. :bullshit:

Is this what this is all about? Jealousy? I've worked hard in life, Kreton. No apologies. I worked from 10am until until 1 am last night. Anyone else do that?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, another thread instantly derailed with personal drama and disney bullshit.

Why can't you just actually ignore Rob or not click on his threads? The bitching just to bitch is getting very old, quickly. If you don't like what he has to say then just don't reply. No need to make posts like
Oh good, you came out like a whiny little bitch again. Now we get to see you become indignant when people respond and watch you add more people to your imaginary click.

A few people being against you is a click, 80% of the board being tired of your shit is not a click, that is you being a douche. Look inwards you irritating little prick.

That is completely off topic and childish. Knock it off.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean slate thread has a clean slate. Cool.

:suds:

Personally, I'm excited to see how Leshoure is used this year. We had WAY too many 3rd and 1's where we came out in the shotgun. I'd like to see Leshoure get some of those play calls in 2014.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean slate thread has a clean slate. Cool.

:suds:

Personally, I'm excited to see how Leshoure is used this year. We had WAY too many 3rd and 1's where we came out in the shotgun. I'd like to see Leshoure get some of those play calls in 2014.

I heard he looks much faster this year.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, another thread instantly derailed with personal drama and disney bullshit.

Why can't you just actually ignore Rob or not click on his threads? The bitching just to bitch is getting very old, quickly. If you don't like what he has to say then just don't reply. No need to make posts like

That is completely off topic and childish. Knock it off.

I'm sure Rob private messaged you, as he keeps flaunting his "mod friends" to us, but when it's 80% of our board all arguing with one guy, I think you may be reprimanding the wrong guy here...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Rob private messaged you, as he keeps flaunting his "mod friends" to us, but when it's 80% of our board all arguing with one guy, I think you may be reprimanding the wrong guy here...

I think that you need to STFU and quit stirring the pot .. if you get what im saying

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote me where I've threatened people with physical harm and I'll leave the board forever. And when you can't, you leave. Deal? At some point the mods of this board are going to have to step in and get rid of you. You're literally polluting this board with your obsession with me. You've already been banned once. Me? Never.

I want to see just one post where I get caught saying anything along the lines of "I will kick your ass", I'll wait. Standing up to you is not a threat.

Alright, I had to un-do my "ignore" option to be able to reply directly to your posts, but someone PM'd me this, and I couldn't resist.

I doubt you'll be a man of your word and hold up to your word here, but it's worth a shot if there's any chance to finally be rid of you.

Here's two quotes from you on this very thread, both threating other board members physical harm:

What an absolute gift it is to see what kind of tantrum I can create with a simple thread, or post. Thank you. Your words mean nothing to me, Mebert. I would grab you by your neck and drown you in a toilet if I had to, and there's nothing you could do about it.

Call me names, mock my threads, etc..etc..etc...

As for this thread, once again Mayhew proves himself obsessed with offense. Pettigrew got a clean slate too lol

Lick it up, dummies.
That one was directed at Mebert.

Gotta feel good to throw around words about a man who would strangle you to death with one hand.
That one was directed at Kreton.

So there you have it. Now man up and leave the board forever, just as you said you would. You literally threatened to kill Mebert, verbatim. No weaseling out of this one, you're words have finally double-crossed you...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't get a PM from anyone, when I see a thread that is very active I scan it.

I don't care if it is one guy going against the rest, when I see "the rest" killing what appear to be decent threads (at least on topic) because they are dragging up old arguments like a chick would do...I feel the need to step in and ask that it stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.