• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clean slates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spacer.gif

Sasquatch is right

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can i still bitch on the drama bitchfest thread?:whistle:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mike Thomas getting a clean slate comment was a jab at the Lions re-signing Orlovsky.

That btw, is official now. :L

To sum up: Broyles (injuries), Leshoure (injuries, eats pot), and Orlovsky (zero awareness) all get clean slates, but our terror of a DT Nick Fairely doesn't because he likes to eat and sleep in the off season. He's better than all those guys combined on Sundays.

This is a very serious thread, and everyone should be upset about this. Mayhew is sinking this team from the inside out. How can he justify these moves?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on this board all the time and I just don't see it. Rob has done nothing to be banned for. That being the case, "the solution" is to ignore him or move along.

Nor should he be banned. Lions fans have put up with so much shit for so long of course that ire is going to boil over in a community full of other abused fans.

Rob should not be banned.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Mayhew feels Fairley needed to be motovated contract year style. Will cost more if he has blockbuster year. I think he is a monster at times. Saints game when Suh was suspended was what I thought they drafted. Really don't see that guy when Suh is next to him. He truly should dominate beside Suh. I understand your thoughts of corners needed to make them effective. Just ask yourself how dominate would Suh be if he played beside someone who was doubled? IMO corners not needed for Suh to succeed.

For safety Dan. He is a backup who never should have been a starter for Detroit. Some guys play years with never starting. Have you paid attention to his progression since leaving Detroit? I hate the signing, just can't judge off one play or season. Guys like Micro wants cost money the Lions don't have and truly only few of them in NFL. Otherwise they would be starters elsewhere. Is McCown truly the answer in Tampa? Did he succeed because of sytem in Chicago? Is there really a difference in Danno or Kellen? Although I heard Kellen's arm strength is better.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the Orlovsky signing.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm throwing my hat in the ring here also. I don't know about any of the bullshit drama storylines here. All I see is a thread that was started by RobBase about FOOTBALL then immediately kreton takes shots at RobBase...

Look, I know we want individual boards to police themselves but I will personally clean this board up in line with how we want SportsHoopla to be if this doesn't stop.

To answer the question of who is in jeopardy right now.... If you feel like you are, then you are. Consider this my first and last warning to all on this board. I don't know you as posters but I will pick you off as posters. Get your acts together.

"What an absolute gift it is to see what kind of tantrum I can create with a simple thread, or post. Thank you. Your words mean nothing to me, Mebert. I would grab you by your neck and drown you in a toilet if I had to, and there's nothing you could do about it."

Kreton had not posted before Rob made this post, to clarify. This was directed a Mebert, who had attacked, to be fair.

Me, I don't care. We're all over 18 and I can settle my own problems verbally here with Rob without really breaking an intellectual sweat. Just don't take sides, please.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon, they coulda got scott mitchell for half the money they gave orlovsky......what about jared lorenzen? Him and fairley could be a scary twosome...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to send Mayhew an email about this Orlovsky signing. Ask him to forward it onto Ford Jr.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me seriously try to understand all of this because I'm still not getting it... The first 2 posts by the OP are nothing more than his opinion on a fact, the first post after his is calling him a whiny bitch & that's not supposed to piss him off?

Guys... I don't get it.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon, they coulda got scott mitchell for half the money they gave orlovsky......what about jared lorenzen? Him and fairley could be a scary twosome...

Lol, yes! He could be our 5th string DT and our back-up QB!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the focus on this thread? Because its simple and easy? I see the "off topic" personal attacks of one poster mattering to you folks for some unknown reason.(it's not unknown) But nobody seems to give a shit what the rest of the board thinks. I don't really give a shit either way, my opinion makes no difference, but that's what I think and that's all Im going to say.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me seriously try to understand all of this because I'm still not getting it... The first 2 posts by the OP are nothing more than his opinion on a fact, the first post after his is calling him a whiny bitch & that's not supposed to piss him off?

Guys... I don't get it.

Let me help you understand, SFNL. RobBase has the trigger-happy mods under his thumb. He threatened to kick my ass if I didn't ban whoever he says, so now I just do it to protect myself. Anyone who disagrees with Rob or the mods will be banned. We're like that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.