• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were just discussing the mallett rumors on EEI snoogs...you'd have been doing back flips.

Based on some sources that though Mallett may have been the #1 overall pick this year they were speculating that they may get a top of the 2nd this year, or a 1st next year.

If they get Clevelands 1st next year...for ryan mallett...I will be fucking THRILLED...that has top 3 potential....but I doubt it happens...highly doubt it...

Ah, so doubt is creeping into your conviction...

Progress...

I'd be doing backflips just the same... Cleveland's first pick next year? Yeah... I'd accept that.

If they use that pick to flip a deal for Larry Fitzgerald? :yahoo:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys realize both accounts will be banned? You aren't making good moves by showing off to your "friends."

probably not if you are using two different computers, like one at home and one at work

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen stretches like this from him before...the real shock will be if he can do it for more than 200 innings this year....he may have won the CYA in 2010 had he been able to do just that...

we haven't seen Vernon wells hit like this since Bautista stole all his steroids in toronto....

If hughes pitched all year like the first half of 08, he may have won the cy young

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably not if you are using two different computers, like one at home and one at work

Only if you post on on PC only the whole time. Your IP is recorded. If you posted any time with your original id with and with the troll, I guarantee you they will catch you.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys realize both accounts will be banned? You aren't making good moves by showing off to your "friends."

Snooty, make another ID. Hehehehe

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if you post on on PC only the whole time. Your IP is recorded. If you posted any time with your original id with and with the troll, I guarantee you they will catch you.

Can I get a couple of dogs from Rock's BBQ first?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the boards Mr. Buckys Hangover (or are you a chick?)

We're always eager to have new posters join us

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this

lol

wasted work

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Geno Smith cries on an ESPN 30 for 30? "They picked me in 2nd round, hug me mama"!!!!!

I said he "brady'ed" at the draft but no one comment earlier.

Nice team last night...once again Floff in the top 3...should still be leading the power rankings.

...geno is going to be there today......took some balls to show up today after getting snubbed.....

He said he wasn't last night

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not me Gen, it is my brother tho

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I didnt cash in as well as I wanted to. As of this morning I cracked the Rotogrinders top 300.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Geno Smith cries on an ESPN 30 for 30? "They picked me in 2nd round, hug me mama"!!!!!

Think he'll be so desperate for a piece of ass that he'll hire bodyguards to watch his back while he rapes bar sluts in a bathroom?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody has to watch for them, since nobody else gives a fuck

WEST — From Veterans Field on the south side of town, a mile and half from the blast site, you can’t see where the fertilizer plant used to be. But you could have felt it last Wednesday. The explosion rattled windows an hour away. A week later, the repercussions still rumble.
Even at a high school baseball game between West and Robinson, the town’s “first small step” in the healing process, as the public address announcer put it Thursday, it was hard to move on.
“You got a look at your house?” a West baseball fan said, greeting another.
“Mine’s gone,” the other replied. “I can’t go in.”
Fans came from all over the area to share a bond of baseball and take their minds off a tragedy that claimed 15 lives and made West an international dateline. But it was hard to keep from mixing the two storylines Thursday, and not just for the spectators.
Corey Beckam, West’s baseball coach, could tell it as soon as his players showed up.
Some were late to batting practice because they had attended a memorial service in Waco, where the President addressed the crowd. Some players didn’t arrive until the game had already started. They had good reasons. Two players, brothers, lost their house in the explosion.
Everybody here lost something.
“Are you all right?” Beckam asked his players before the game.
Clearly, Beckam said, some weren’t. They weren’t alone.
Baseball lends itself to conversation because of the pace and nature. People come to baseball games and talk about their kids, their boyfriends, their jobs, their trials and hopes and dreams. And, as 60-year-old Henry Macik said Thursday, “This is a baseball town.” West finished runner-up in the state last year in Class 3A. Scott Podsednik, a former big league All-Star, played here. They’ve got a lot to brag about here when it comes to baseball.
But Thursday around the ballpark that sits hard on the railroad tracks, the conversation was different.
Macik lives in the country, seven miles south of West, and he didn’t hear a sound last Wednesday night. A friend in Whitney, 20 miles to the northwest, told him the explosion knocked the pictures off his walls.
His sister and niece were working in flower beds when the plant went up. The force knocked them against the walls of the house and collapsed the roof. But they walked away. They were lucky. Blessed. Even with 15 deaths, 35 blocks of devastation and three of the four schools closed because of the damage, they know they were fortunate. Had it happened a few hours earlier, before school was out, the toll would have been much, much higher.
But for everyone here, it was personal. Even if you were from the next town. Jon Wood, 33, a Spanish teacher at Robinson, wore a “God Bless West” T-shirt to the game. His father was friends with two of the volunteer firefighters who died. His cousin lost a house.
“I told my students the day after it happened that it affected a lot more people than you think it does,” Wood said.
Teenagers might understand better than you’d think.
“Did y’all get any damage?” one girl asked the boy next to her on the wooden bleachers.
“Some windows and the roof.”
“Are y’all gonna stay?”
“Yes.”
They will not give up. On Monday, the first day of school since the disaster, the high school had its best turnout of the school year. And they had to go to class at Waco Connally, 10 minutes south.
Marty Crawford, West’s superintendent, came to the Central Texas town four years ago from Hillcrest, where he was the principal. A star baseball player at Baylor, he wanted to be closer to his alma mater. He also wanted to live in a town where his wife, Alanna, and his growing family wouldn’t be spread so far apart in jobs and school.
“I thought this would be a neat little place to bring our family back together,” he said.
Even with everything that’s happened, he still thinks so. You could see it in the embrace of Robinson and West players before the game, when Robinson students donated $2,500 to West’s recovery, and you could see it in a mixed team picture after West’s 7-1 loss.
Beckam was right when he sensed his team wasn’t the same. The loss was its first in district.
“It felt great to be back out there,” senior Holden Sykora said. “But it didn’t exactly feel like normal. I don’t know if it’ll ever be exactly the same again.
“But we’re gonna come out strong the next time and make it a great year.”
Beckam knows it’ll just take time.
“The best medicine for this team and for the hurt,” he said, “is to get back out on this field.”
Thursday was just a small step. They’ll be back. It’s a baseball town.

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...you can use a virtual ip from the same pc to mask the real ip....i believe you can do that.....

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent had as much time to make last minute changes in MLB to my lineups. I normally just enter the lineups early and then edit them 10 minutes before first pitch. I'll probably screw them up again because I'll be playing golf.