• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
POF

her profile interests were "art and 420" among other things, so i messaged her saying "that took balls" to put 420 up there (i got flack for when i did the same, from chicks)

she replied back "hey handsome" and went from there

i await your comments about her having balls

you put it on tee so i will refrain....when its that easy it makes you feel grimy...like when you push a retard over or something...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice retort....I'll take that a sign that you can't formulate an argument to debunk anything I said there....which means, you must agree with it all....

what is there to debunk?

You think or at least said that the only determining factor of the Patriots making the playoffs is their schedule alone. I would feel like I am picking on a ritard if I argued with such an apparent dumbass.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Duffy > you

12h On Royals website on phone at dinner. Girl walks up, "Oh that team sucks! Haha!!!" i look up, no joke.. "You smell terrible"

12h
.....I wish you guys were here for that. One of the best moments of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles take Geno Smifffffffffff 3rd tonight

and I punt my dog onto the LIE

...painful to watch geno last night.....it'd be funny as hell if dropped all the way to the 3rd round.....wont happen....

....rumor that they have him going 39 to the jets......lol....way to keep fucking with mark sanchez.....

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess that means the yankees will lose tonight because they are facing a lefty right ????

Well it is a Nova night, so you do have that going for you

Who knows, maybe Laffey can look like all the other lefty scrubs that shut down the Yankees, and not like his lefty scrub teammate that couldn't

Nice seeing you Josh, we await your return in July

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hicks: Snoop Dogg's pot party busted up - San Jose Mercury News

note the article doesnt state the pot to the cops thing (kinda common sense) but i heard this on WAAF on the way in.

So, according to E! News, the coppers got to the undisclosed location first and shut things down, just as Snoop was arriving. A police source told E! "there were too many people, fire access issues, parking issues and noise problems. There was also a van transporting people to a parking lot which had no permit."
The person added "it was handled very peacefully" and that Snoop was "very cooperative." No arrests were made.

Yup A LOT different then giving them some weed and sayin "all cool"

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Geno Smith cries on an ESPN 30 for 30? "They picked me in 2nd round, hug me mama"!!!!!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup A LOT different then giving them some weed and sayin "all cool"

like i said, they said it on the news portion of my drive in

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is there to debunk?

You think or at least said that the only determining factor of the Patriots making the playoffs is their schedule alone. I would feel like I am picking on a ritard if I argued with such an apparent dumbass.

No...I said nothing like that...

I said who their division opponents have been, have not been a big factor in them making the postseason...

I also said that over the past 5 or so years...they haven't been as bad as you and dirt like to pretend they have been. Is the toughest division? Nope...is the NFC West prior to a couple of years ago?

Nope...and waht did the Rams do with that craptistic division for so many years? Not a fucking thing.

and we can say retard here....retard.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I went to the Boston Marathon and had a blast."

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is a Nova night, so you do have that going for you

Who knows, maybe Laffey can look like all the other lefty scrubs that shut down the Yankees, and not like his lefty scrub teammate that couldn't

Nice seeing you Josh, we await your return in July

It hysterical watching you bash Josh Johnson in the exact same manner I was last year when you were putting him on a pedestal in our JJ vs. Buchholz debates...

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Geno Smith cries on an ESPN 30 for 30? "They picked me in 2nd round, hug me mama"!!!!!

...geno is going to be there today......took some balls to show up today after getting snubbed.....

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 4 years how many teams in the AFC East have finished above .500 other than the Patriots?

Over/Under 2.5.