• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit. Aaron Laffey gives the Jays a shot tonight

Down, 25 and 80 would not shock me out of Wells this season

He's done it exactly one time since 2006....someone doing something they rarely do, is by definition "shocking"....

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...you can use a virtual ip from the same pc to mask the real ip....i believe you can do that.....

Hammer's a resiliant fucker.... and he has a sweet van, too.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so doubt is creeping into your conviction...

Progress...

I'd be doing backflips just the same... Cleveland's first pick next year? Yeah... I'd accept that.

If they use that pick to flip a deal for Larry Fitzgerald? :yahoo:

Not so much as doubt about who Ryan mallett is...just a bit less doubt that there may be that one team stupid enough to do it...

If they can turn it into a 2nd, I'd debate it...the problem would be who do you replace him with?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front Running Bitch Downs,

I am waiting. Let me know when you stopped looking.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 NFL draft: Study shows more value in 2nd-round picks than 1st-rounders - ESPN

WPI reference!

A study conducted by Worcester Polytechnic Institute says there's more value for second-round draft picks than first-rounders.
The analysis of the past 13 seasons shows that second-rounders provide 70 percent of the production of first-round picks but at just 40 percent of the salary.
"That's a significant value and it tells me that general managers should give more value to second- and third-round picks," said Craig Wills, the head of WPI's Department of Computer Science.

The study by WPI students Casey Barney, Anthony Caravella, Michael Cullen and Gary Jackson also concluded that the Pittsburgh Steelers have been the most cost-effective team in the draft since 2000. The Indianapolis Colts and Green Bay Packers are next, while the St. Louis Rams and Cleveland Browns ranked as least efficient.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done it exactly one time since 2006....someone doing something they rarely do, is by definition "shocking"....

I can't guarantee he will play 150 of course, but I he does, his track record says that 25 and 80 is pretty attainable when he plays 150. And it doesn't hurt that he's gotten off to a pretty good start towards that

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he "brady'ed" at the draft but no one comment earlier.

Nice team last night...once again Floff in the top 3...should still be leading the power rankings.

He said he wasn't last night

...geno reversed course.....changed his mind.....as ch mentioned, probably somebody talked to him....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As part of the study, WPI researchers developed a football metric called Appearance Score, a weighted combination of games played, games started and recognition as a top player. Highlighting the value of non-first-round picks, two of the top three players in Appearance Score last season were sixth-round draft picks in 2012: Washington running back Alfred Morris and Minnesota kicker Blair Walsh.
Third in the Appearance Score was Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, who went on to win Offensive Rookie of the Year after being selected second overall in the draft.
In addition to team rankings, researchers focused on positions, and found that safeties provide the greatest value to teams.
Players expected to be selected in the second round of Friday's draft include quarterbacks Geno Smith, Matt Barkley and Ryan Nassib along with linebacker Manti Te'o and running back Eddie Lacy.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reddick went from looking like the Unibomber to a complete doosh now.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he was only joking....Snoogs was right on with 80 wis from the starters

Buch & Lester 60-63 only need 17-20 from the other 3

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hysterical watching you bash Josh Johnson in the exact same manner I was last year when you were putting him on a pedestal in our JJ vs. Buchholz debates...

I said this the other day.

In typical VP fashion, he owned none of it.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I didnt cash in as well as I wanted to. As of this morning I cracked the Rotogrinders top 300.

What is the rotogrinder?

You cashed in our shitty league, but we play with idiots. Sorry guys.

I havent had as much time to make last minute changes in MLB to my lineups. I normally just enter the lineups early and then edit them 10 minutes before first pitch. I'll probably screw them up again because I'll be playing golf.

There is a method to my madness. I usually put a team in around 6 or 630 than you have a good idea what you want to do.

Been working I cash more than I don't.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...no reason to do it......throwing it out there for a brave soul......

yeah I don't peg you for that so apologies for not using the right word. I didn't mean you I just meant anyone that's reading that sentence and using a troll id.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoooo-eee... Just watched the latest episode of game of thrones...

Shit is getting good...