• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meme use hall of fame!
happy let me love you GIF

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe 1 in 20 people are still wearing masks out there and basically every health authority is still recommending it. Who exactly are they polling here to find 70% support?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still usually wear one if I am in a crowded store.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still usually wear one if I am in a crowded store.
Which is fine. I started wearing one at work two weeks ago because all of my coworkers with kids got sick simultaneously.

I just don't see any reason to start mandating this stuff again. Look after yourselves.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is fine. I started wearing one at work two weeks ago because all of my coworkers with kids got sick simultaneously.

I just don't see any reason to start mandating this stuff again. Look after yourselves.
I agree. And with all the political fallout in the past any mandate would cause an uproar. Sadly we came to that point and still worried about the next time we have a pandemic that would require the need.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont disagree at all. Good move, I dont have kids and every year my co-workers bring their kid's illnesses in. And not being around kids too much (court mandated), my nephews are teens now, I get nailed when I catch something from a co-worker.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. And with all the political fallout in the past any mandate would cause an uproar. Sadly we came to that point and still worried about the next time we have a pandemic that would require the need.
I saw a good line the other day about covid being just bad enough for some people that people should've taken it seriously but just harmless enough for most people that people went without taking it seriously, were completely fine and used that as reason to be upset about its impact on life re: mandates etc.

Feel like if the next pandemic is similar we won't be nearly as reactive but if the next pandemic, say, disfigures you or causes severe illness on a mass scale people would probably be a lot more serious about it. Which sounds about right to me.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pandemic opened my eyes to the mechanisms of disease transmission (after sifting through all the misinformation). Masks, distancing and sanitizing went a long way in keeping me virus/bacteria free for 2+ years. No cold, flu, sinus problems etc. It has changed the way I approach dealing with crowds and I will continue to do so even without an active pan/epidemic.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pandemic opened my eyes to the mechanisms of disease transmission (after sifting through all the misinformation). Masks, distancing and sanitizing went a long way in keeping me virus/bacteria free for 2+ years. No cold, flu, sinus problems etc. It has changed the way I approach dealing with crowds and I will continue to do so even without an active pan/epidemic.
Same here. I find myself, even during mundane things like waiting in lines giving the distance between you and the person in front of you.
Granted I did once have to deal with a Karen since I didn't move up, but I told them to just wait their turn. And it did happen when I was in Atlanta so I told them to bless their heart. :D

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For context, people in Ontario are melting down over pediatric hospital overcrowding right now and he held a press conference Monday begging people to wear masks indoors.