• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still trying to figure out why people won’t wear masks, let alone travel from point to point.
Seriously though most of the people “going” to Alaska are part of those crazies who don’t wear masks.

Bright side you let the Lagina’s back in so we could have season 8 of Oak Island!
Or the cast of Gold Rush ... or both lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've watched five minutes of that show. Is it any good? It must be if it's lasted 8 seasons lol
That feels like 7 seasons too long for people to look in a hole and say "Nope. Not here either".

But what do I know, I just watched 3 hours of a documentary on DB Cooper that ended with "Yeah, we have no idea who he was".

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've watched five minutes of that show. Is it any good? It must be if it's lasted 8 seasons lol
No actually it is awful. I think it is still on because how inanely stupid it is for peoples amusement.

Basically the premise of every episode:

0-15minutes: Recap of the past 7 seasons findings which include wood, steel spikes and a random coin.
15-30 minutes: build up in the briefing room with some conspriracy theory on how gold ended up on the island.
30-45 minutes: the drama build up of the prep and work of digging a hole in the ground and metal detecting.
45-50 minutes: realization they have nothing but garbage that most likely rinsed up on that island at somepoint.
50-55 minutes: recap in briefing room about the promise of said dig and discussion about revisiting some point in the future.
55-60 minutes: preview for next week episode.
*NOTE: Subtract off 15-20 minutes for the episode for commercials.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Oak Island show I watch because I am trying to figure out if Jack Begley is slighly retarted?

Then we all know Rick Lagina is just Jared from Subway but yet to be caught.
Rick-Lagina-Oak-Island.jpg

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be confused with adam shifty schiff ... richard schiff actor in the good doctor is in a vancouver hospital battling covid

Either I just remembered or it just occurred to me that the DA on the original law and order was called Adam Schiff.

LAW AND ORDER!!!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have no clue why this popped up on my favorites in Youtube....first glance seems like an innocent review of a steak place but now you wonder why we have serious COVID issues right now:

Here are the items of notice:
1. Gatlinburg TN - very crowded and no masks.
2. They have an all you can eat salad and side bar.

So for sh*ts and gigs I looked at a few more of their videos...yep total red neck idiots in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. And since this is a tourist trap it will spread like Sturgis.
-> @6:30 of this one exemplifies the idiots.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have no clue why this popped up on my favorites in Youtube....first glance seems like an innocent review of a steak place but now you wonder why we have serious COVID issues right now:

Here are the items of notice:
1. Gatlinburg TN - very crowded and no masks.
2. They have an all you can eat salad and side bar.

So for sh*ts and gigs I looked at a few more of their videos...yep total red neck idiots in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. And since this is a tourist trap it will spread like Sturgis.
-> @6:30 of this one exemplifies the idiots.
I went there a few years ago (wasn't our turn to pick the family vacation spot) and it is deeply entrenched redneck/Souf gunna rise agin/God-Emperor Trump town. There's some beautiful scenery and some nice hikes in the area. But the tourist traps gave me the shakes.

The whole place was created around Dolly Parton's theme park. Wonder how she feels about giving all this money to find a vaccine for a virus her people think is fake?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went there a few years ago (wasn't our turn to pick the family vacation spot) and it is deeply entrenched redneck/Souf gunna rise agin/God-Emperor Trump town. There's some beautiful scenery and some nice hikes in the area. But the tourist traps gave me the shakes.

The whole place was created around Dolly Parton's theme park. Wonder how she feels about giving all this money to find a vaccine for a virus her people think is fake?
Same here been to the area many times but not to go to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge but to hike in the Smokey mountains (note if you hike in the Smokey's) just remember to go on the trails that you will need to have some sort of physical capability. It not you will be stuck on the trails with all these fat inbred motherf*ckers who can't go more than 1/10 a mile w/o a smoke and coke break.

As for Dolly she is probably laughing all the way knowing these idiots are helping fund it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta build myself a bedroom in the living room, and stay in the house for 14 days. Mrs 43 had a positive rapid test.

Really hoping for one of them false positives. The full test is being run now. Should know by Friday.

tenor.gif

Hoping for the best, my friend.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Gotta build myself a bedroom in the living room, and stay in the house for 14 days. Mrs 43 had a positive rapid test.

Really hoping for one of them false positives. The full test is being run now. Should know by Friday.

tenor.gif
shit. be well, 43 family.

or you can invite all of the inlaws over now.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif
Damn ... wishing you and your family the best