• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out when we started allowing international flights again and why.

I'm still trying to figure out why we have allowed travel through this country to get to Alaska (even if it is for work) when there are alternatives available that bypass travelling through Canada. As has been documented, people don't always follow health guidelines.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out why we have allowed travel through this country to get to Alaska (even if it is for work) when there are alternatives available that bypass travelling through Canada. As has been documented, people don't always follow health guidelines.
Yeah, we really should've installed catapults at the border crossings to launch them to Fairbanks.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L
There was a wedding that happened in our neck of the woods about a month ago. The bride and groom wanted to “abide by” the local restrictions of events having less than 50 people in attendance so they held it outdoors in their relatively large yard

funny thing happened along the way

they held the celebration on a friday, saturday and sunday and had 50 different people (less the bridal party) in attendance each day :L

they arranged with their neighbour to take down the fencing between the houses and use their yard to host 50 other people each of the 3 days as well :L :L

the grandmother of the bride was scheduled for a surgery days after the wedding, presented at the hospital and prior to the surgery tested positive for covid :L :L :L

/thank you Abbotsford for the massive super spreader event

Last edited:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still trying to figure out why were allowing domestic travellers to move around canada without any post travel quarantine restrictions when nearly 80% of flights that have positive covid cases reported at yvr are from other canadian cities

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still trying to figure out why were allowing domestic travellers to move around canada without any post travel quarantine restrictions when nearly 80% of flights that have positive covid cases reported at yvr are from other canadian cities

I'm being ostracized by my family back in Alberta for not wanting to do the above. I live with three other people who do suffer with asthma to varying degrees and do not want to potentially expose them when we have technology available to keep everyone safe. But I'm the bad guy :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being ostracized by my family back in Alberta for not wanting to do the above. I live with three other people who do suffer with asthma to varying degrees and do not want to potentially expose them when we have technology available to keep everyone safe. But I'm the bad guy :noidea:
If i were you id book a christmas trip to hawaii for the spite lmao

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing here. Inlaws decided Thanksgiving was going to be at our house this year. I said nothing. Mrs 43's younger brother reacted quite negatively to this and suggested they would skip the trip due to virus fears. So as the Gov started locking us down further and further, Mrs 43 called everyone and said "Nope". Inlaws then invited BIL and his wife to their house (they still live near Baltimore) for a small dinner which he said no to. Eventually it comes out that he and his wife had already planned to attend dinner at her mom's house because they have family coming in from out of state..

The current fight is now my Inlaws want to go to that dinner and BIL is trying to stop that from happening. I have run out of popcorn. But everyone still thinks I am the one who said no to hosting Turkey Day. I ain't said shit. I just let it play out.

And now, there's this:

Or, as I call it "WHAT I HAVE BEEN FUCKING DOING SINCE MARCH"

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
globalbc were talking about a Vancouver island bubble coming (a la Atlantic province bubble) BC also talking about making domestic travellers quarantine 14 day ... jeez ... did someone just look at cdn thanksgiving day covid flights ????

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still trying to figure out why people won’t wear masks, let alone travel from point to point.
Seriously though most of the people “going” to Alaska are part of those crazies who don’t wear masks.

Bright side you let the Lagina’s back in so we could have season 8 of Oak Island!