• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
With that number of cases why are they allowing dressing room access? Here they are closed and players are to come to the (city owned) arenas fully dressed. Skates can be put on inside in the spaced out concourse

We had teams from everett, seattle and bellingham in our league. I see on everetts website the everett and seattle teams will be playing home and aways every saturday/Sunday. Theyre gonna love each other lol

/on that note: post whistle scuffles/scrums are getting game misconducts here
and absolutely no licking of other players, Brad

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that number of cases why are they allowing dressing room access? Here they are closed and players are to come to the (city owned) arenas fully dressed. Skates can be put on inside in the spaced out concourse

We had teams from everett, seattle and bellingham in our league. I see on everetts website the everett and seattle teams will be playing home and aways every saturday/Sunday. Theyre gonna love each other lol

/on that note: post whistle scuffles/scrums are getting game misconducts here
Whining, mainly.

Beer leaguers don't want to drive to the rink in their stuff, and parents who still have to drive in don't want their kids cracking open those bags in the car.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update:

Over 25K new cases in France today
Over 15K new cases in the UK today
Over 10K new cases in Italy today

/US will be over 60K today, could be close to 70K before the day is out.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update:

Over 25K new cases in France today
Over 15K new cases in the UK today
Over 10K new cases in Italy today

/US will be over 60K today, could be close to 70K before the day is out.
US is over 800k more cases than India, with about 25% of the population. The deaths are nearly double what India has reported. Deaths per million - US 674, India 82.

People usually think of India as some 3rd world shit hole country. Can’t imagine how the US is now be thought of around the world, especially with Commander COVID steering the ship.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whining, mainly.

Beer leaguers don't want to drive to the rink in their stuff, and parents who still have to drive in don't want their kids cracking open those bags in the car.

Jeez :L suck it up buttercups ... our little association has around 750 kids that have been on the ice since Sept 7 and weve had zero cases

/all it takes is one to send the whole thing to shit

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US is over 800k more cases than India, with about 25% of the population. The deaths are nearly double what India has reported. Deaths per million - US 674, India 82.

People usually think of India as some 3rd world shit hole country. Can’t imagine how the US is now be thought of around the world, especially with Commander COVID steering the ship.

That's a good one - I've heard Captain Covid, the Mango Menace, and the Tangerine Terror

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While not even remotely defending the US response, I would heavily dispute that the reports coming out of India are accurate.

I highly doubt they're intentionally inaccurate, but I imagine there are some big numbers in the slums and some of the remote areas that aren't being detected.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to defend Commander COVID aka. Cheeto von Fuckface aka. Baron von Grabercrotch aka. Lord Feltersnatch but India is almost certainly underreporting everything due to data control issues. US is till the world's biggest COVID clusterfuck though.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he cancels the rally, the applause from the crowd is like crack to an addict.

The United States has now seen its highest number of new COVID-19 cases since July, with more than 69,000 new cases reported nationwide on Friday.

In Wisconsin, one in every four coronavirus tests are coming back positive. Residents are being asked to avoid gatherings – even political ones, Michael George reports for "CBS This Morning: Saturday."

Dr. Bob Freedland, along with other Wisconsin doctors, stepped up Friday to urge the cancellation of President's Trump's rally Saturday night in the state.

"President Trump's rallies endanger public health and they have become platforms for him to spread medically inaccurate information," he said.

Wisconsin is one of at least seven states that in the past two days have set records for infections – and there's no mystery about what's causing case numbers to rise.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the same boat right now. I caught my kid's cold and I have to get tested. They didn't qualify based on their age and both are now healthy.

About 1/3 of the kids at their school are home sick. Fun times!
Well good news. I tested very positive to the negative.

superior genes.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My county just went back to red.

Expect everything to shut down again soon.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wales shuts it down.

In case you were wondering: Wales has roughly 3.1 million residents and reported 950 cases yesterday.

Nevada has 3.08 million and yesterday reported 1175. Their governor wants to fully reopen.

The important part of that article:
Business affected will be supported by a 300 million pound ($390 million) fund, Drakeford said.