• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
red wave of phlegm

That was fun. Like watching a horse race on the big board. Go Red!

Man, Red would have taken the whole win/place/show if the graph had been per capita numbers.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're having some issues in France (UK as well)

Worth noting that this is in reaction to an average of 15k daily new cases.

US is at 54k yesterday and the president wants to kiss his audience.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that when you're famous they just let you do it.

Now, I’m famous. And when I heard that, I went out and I gave it a go. And I gotta tell you, they don’t let you! You women are a sensitive bunch. Moody, if you will.

- Jim Jefferies

/higgy :tsk:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what else a transit authority is supposed to do here - you can't just drop extra buses & subway cars (and operators to drive them) out of the sky when you're getting 35% of the revenue you once were.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 65K cases in the US today. Yeesh.

1vloqg.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The collegiate libcucks at JHU must be fudging the numbers leading up to the election.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The collegiate libcucks at JHU must be fudging the numbers leading up to the election.
The numbers are fudged. But not the way Trumpster fires think.

I saw an estimate the other day that somewhere near 75,000 COVID deaths were classified in other ways.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The numbers are fudged. But not the way Trumpster fires think.

I saw an estimate the other day that somewhere near 75,000 COVID deaths were classified in other ways.
Pneumonia deaths up about 400%

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The rules seem to change on a daily basis and noone seems to know whats current. One day canlan eight rinks allows spectators and the next they dont? Meanwhile they only allow 12 people per team on the ice for games ... hard to keep track.

For minor hockey, my son has his schedule for the next month. his first game is tomorrow. Theres talk there can only be 15 heartbeats on the ice at one time. So warm up is gonna be weird??? No St Louis i guess :noidea:

Seems every rink is going with no spectators ... 50 people allowed in for games. Word came down that 2 kids from the 18 player roster will have to be healthy scratched each game on a rotating basis so they can get under the 50 maximum. Coaches may decide to have the backup goalie stay in their parents car outside the arena lol

One of the parent game day volunteers will live stream the game on facebook live so i guess its better than not seeing the game at all. We drew sunshine coast in our cohort so we have to go there by ferry and we wont be able to go in and watch the game :L

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House season hasn't started yet here and each rink is averaging 2 or 3 cases a week and it's just adult league and High School practices going on. And a strict 15 minute in/out rule for locker rooms and one spectator per player that is pretty strictly enforced. I almost got sent out as a coach for one of the practices. Head coach had to come to the front desk and say I was with the team. We're going to make ID cards for team personnel.

Our old barn isn't opening this year. At the board meetings we are planning on them getting to "Official" number of games played for our league and then killing it. Our org is only icing High School and Girls 14U and 19U teams. No one else is playing this year (which really sucks - leaves 200+ kids out). Tentative plan is both our rink and other teams crank up in January, but realistically no one thinks it's happening.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House season hasn't started yet here and each rink is averaging 2 or 3 cases a week and it's just adult league and High School practices going on. And a strict 15 minute in/out rule for locker rooms and one spectator per player that is pretty strictly enforced. I almost got sent out as a coach for one of the practices. Head coach had to come to the front desk and say I was with the team. We're going to make ID cards for team personnel.

Our old barn isn't opening this year. At the board meetings we are planning on them getting to "Official" number of games played for our league and then killing it. Our org is only icing High School and Girls 14U and 19U teams. No one else is playing this year (which really sucks - leaves 200+ kids out). Tentative plan is both our rink and other teams crank up in January, but realistically no one thinks it's happening.

With that number of cases why are they allowing dressing room access? Here they are closed and players are to come to the (city owned) arenas fully dressed. Skates can be put on inside in the spaced out concourse

We had teams from everett, seattle and bellingham in our league. I see on everetts website the everett and seattle teams will be playing home and aways every saturday/Sunday. Theyre gonna love each other lol

/on that note: post whistle scuffles/scrums are getting game misconducts here

Last edited: