• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincinnati Coronas Hockey

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
then keep unvaxxinated* people away from the he hospital, for god's sake.

*by choice

the jerk GIF

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every person who has ever died has at some time been exposed to dihydrogen monoxide. So that's what's killing people.
wife and I were in Vegas with some friends. We both picked a night out that is not a usual thing for the other couple. We took them to Phantom of the Opera and they took us to the psychic Sylvia Browne.. We all put in a ticket to see if we could randomly get picked to ask questions, I got picked, my friend got picked a few others. my friend and my questions were stupid drunk questions that were easy to answer

one person got up there and asked

"How did my father die?"

she answers "it was chest trauma"......

girl responds. "he got stabbed in the head"

her response "like I said chest trauma, his heart stopped"

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sentiment that not being hospitalized means getting covid as a vaccinated person is no big deal always struck me as stupid but here we are :noidea:

Yah … I’ll keep wearing my mask without complaining

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our nurse friend who works at Abbotsford General was telling us last night about how low the morale is with health care providers. One guy died and his family would not accept he died of covid and got into arguments with the doctors about what the cause of death would be on the death certificate :L.
Really not surprised :L

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

US health officials also recently announced a plan to begin offering booster doses to people who received mRNA vaccines starting the week of September 20; boosters would be available eight months after people received their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, they said.

However, that plan requires authorization from the FDA and CDC first.

A source familiar with the situation told CNN there have been frustrations within the FDA when it comes to vaccines.

According to the source, one issue has been that there are concerns that the CDC and its advisory committee have gotten into the FDA's lane when it comes to vaccines.

However, the largest issue seems to be that by setting a goal for boosters, the White House is getting ahead of where the science is and "prejudging what the FDA would say."

The source did add that they had "complete confidence" the FDA will make the right call in the end regarding the need for boosters.

Cue montage of Joe Biden saying he'll "listen to the science".

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess she got the MADerna vaccine.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of which... if Jaws made you afraid of the ocean, this headline might keep you out for good. Proceed with caution.
I've dived with sharks, rays, inside of shipwrecks..... the only thing that freaked me the fuck out was running face to face with a snake on some reef in mexico.
I didn't know it was possible for a person to swim backwards so fast. And that was on my final certification dive.

nope, nope nope.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've dived with sharks, rays, inside of shipwrecks..... the only thing that freaked me the fuck out was running face to face with a snake on some reef in mexico.
I didn't know it was possible for a person to swim backwards so fast. And that was on my final certification dive.

nope, nope nope.

It's how they move - on sea or land - it's creepy and unnatural.