• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Harris said Wilson is better than Luck

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Manning2luck guy reminds of The Man-ning from the CBS sports where I used to frequent a lot.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the people responsible for "tanking" all lost their jobs including an almost 70% turnover in player personnel. Yeah, let's tank so we lose our job said no one ever....lol

Fact is Manning carried a garbage team his entire career and Luck is doing the same thing.

Weak, FACT is the Colts had a decade of 10+ straight win seasons before Manning got hurt and they INTENTIONALLY started Curtis Painter, one of the worst QB's of all-time.

Are you saying that "the greatest QB of all-time" only won one SB because he in FACT had a garbage team surrounding him. That's comic Gold.

The Colts TANKED. They started Collins for 3 games, then turned to Painter when Collins got hurt. They had on their roster, or others were available, different choices at QB, and they stuck with Painter until I believe he got hurt losing 9 straight starts, then Dan Olovsky enters in 4th Q of game 12 and scores 21 points but can't overcome the Painter failure. Olovsky then leads the Colts to two wins at the end of the season.

Ovlosky got them 2 wins, Painter sucked and they kept playing him. That's a TANK job.

TANK
TANK
TANK, obviously.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I said they went 2-14 without the greatest QB of all time.

Sorry the GOAT Damn sure doesn't have a 11-12 postseason record. Make all the excuses you want for him. When your play is a direct result of half of those losses. Yeah all the stats in the world don't make up for that. Otherwise Brett Favre must be your #2.

And no I don't think Brady is...it's Joe Montana. Got the stats and the postseason success. He didn't fold like a cheap suit in big games consistently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry the GOAT Damn sure doesn't have a 11-12 postseason record. Make all the excuses you want for him. When your play is a direct result of half of those losses. Yeah all the stats in the world don't make up for that. Otherwise Brett Favre must be your #2.

And no I don't think Brady is...it's Joe Montana. Got the stats and the postseason success. He didn't fold like a cheap suit in big games consistently.

Manning has a better postseason QB rating that Brady.....just sayin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak, FACT is the Colts had a decade of 10+ straight win seasons before Manning got hurt and they INTENTIONALLY started Curtis Painter, one of the worst QB's of all-time.

Are you saying that "the greatest QB of all-time" only won one SB because he in FACT had a garbage team surrounding him. That's comic Gold.

The Colts TANKED. They started Collins for 3 games, then turned to Painter when Collins got hurt. They had on their roster, or others were available, different choices at QB, and they stuck with Painter until I believe he got hurt losing 9 straight starts, then Dan Olovsky enters in 4th Q of game 12 and scores 21 points but can't overcome the Painter failure. Olovsky then leads the Colts to two wins at the end of the season.

Ovlosky got them 2 wins, Painter sucked and they kept playing him. That's a TANK job.

TANK
TANK
TANK, obviously.

Orlovsky was the QB of the 0-16 Lions team.....if they really wanted to tank, they would've started him from the get to.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlovsky was the QB of the 0-16 Lions team.....if they really wanted to tank, they would've started him from the get to.

You have a very selective memory. Of the half dozen or so quarterbacks the Lions played that year, Orlovsky was hardly the worst. He'll, he didn't even start the majority of the games.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a very selective memory. Of the half dozen or so quarterbacks the Lions played that year, Orlovsky was hardly the worst. He'll, he didn't even start the majority of the games.

was or Orlovsky the QB of the 0-16 team or not?

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning has a better postseason QB rating that Brady.....just sayin

That would be a good response if I said Brady was GOAT.

But on the topic. Manning may have a better postseason QB rating but gained it in an inconsistent manner.

4 td games against bottom feeder defenses (mid 00 Chiefs and Broncos) while his record breaking 2004 Colts offense posted 3 points in the divisional round.

How about the fact in his one title season he played like dog poo (3 tds and 7 ints) and the defense and running game is the main reason the 2006 Colts won that postseason.

Just sayin'.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a good response if I said Brady was GOAT.

But on the topic. Manning may have a better postseason QB rating but gained it in an inconsistent manner.

4 td games against bottom feeder defenses (mid 00 Chiefs and Broncos) while his record breaking 2004 Colts offense posted 3 points in the divisional round.

How about the fact in his one title season he played like dog poo (3 tds and 7 ints) and the defense and running game is the main reason the 2006 Colts won that postseason.

Just sayin'.

Brady hasn't been Mr. Consistency in the postseason either, just sayin

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it matters what I have to say but I clearly saw a team that season doing the 'Suck For Luck'.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it matters what I have to say but I clearly saw a team that season doing the 'Suck For Luck'.

nobody on that team benefitted from the "Suck for Luck" campaign....you know, considering almost everyone got fired after that season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you suck for luck if you may not have a job the following season? Makes no sense to me.

Caldwell sucked for luck along with his staff so he can get fired?