• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Harris said Wilson is better than Luck

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it mattered as much as you think, then I guess the overwhelming majority of football people would choose Tannehill over Luck....lol

Production and winning is what matters. Wilson is better at both.

Oh yeah, its his defense that causes luck to start games off with picks and put his team in a hole early.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Is it now racist to say that black QBs don't have much success in the NFL?

Not all Black QB's play alike so if you're indicating they do it's pretty much racist.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno.....I've seen black QBs come into these league and have success early on in their career....especially when they don't have to put a subpar team on their shoulders. To me, what makes a QB elite is when they can make everyone around them better and take subpar garbage teams places they have no business being. The 4 elite QBs (Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers) have showed to consistently do that and Luck has proven it too.

Yeah everyone knows a black QB can't carry a team in the NFL.

I love how you are trying to portray the rest of the Colts as some horrible team. I have to say I was impressed with how Luck shut down the Jaguars offense last Sunday. Really impressive two way football by him.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Is it now racist to say that black QBs don't have much success in the NFL?

It's racist to suggest that because black QBs have had relatively little success in the NFL, it has something to do with their skin color.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah everyone knows a black QB can't carry a team in the NFL.

I love how you are trying to portray the rest of the Colts as some horrible team. I have to say I was impressed with how Luck shut down the Jaguars offense last Sunday. Really impressive two way football by him.

Well you're the only one who was impressed about beating down the Jaguars, nobody else was....lol

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Production and winning is what matters. Wilson is better at both.

Oh yeah, its his defense that causes luck to start games off with picks and put his team in a hole early.

He claims Wilson's numbers are better because of his superior defense and elite running game and those are the only reasons why Wilson compares to Luck. That is why I showed him a QB (Tannehill) with better overall stats (than Luck), who throws more attempts and has a better completion percentage and is doing it on a team with less talent than Indy, and with a worse defense than Indy, and a much, much worse running game than Indy. So why doesn't Tannehill get the same excuses afforded to Luck? Why does Wilson get penalized for playing on a good team? It all comes down to where they were ranked long before they ever played a down in the NFL. The 'experts' are staying with their guy no matter what the stats and wins say. Although, that is beginning to change and more and more some of the experts are switching to Wilson over Luck. There have even been articles written about it on SI and ESPN this week.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's racist to suggest that because black QBs have had relatively little success in the NFL, it has something to do with their skin color.

How is it racist, when it's true? I don't make the stereotype, the stereotype makes itself. Now if I would've said that black QBs have little success in the NFL because they're too stupid to play the position? Now that would be racist.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He claims Wilson's numbers are better because of his superior defense and elite running game and those are the only reasons why Wilson compares to Luck. That is why I showed him a QB (Tannehill) with better overall stats (than Luck), who throws more attempts and has a better completion percentage and is doing it on a team with less talent than Indy, and with a worse defense than Indy, and a much, much worse running game than Indy. So why doesn't Tannehill get the same excuses afforded to Luck? Why does Wilson get penalized for playing on a good team? It all comes down to where they were ranked long before they ever played a down in the NFL. The 'experts' are staying with their guy no matter what the stats and wins say. Although, that is beginning to change and more and more some of the experts are switching to Wilson over Luck. There have even been articles written about it on SI and ESPN this week.

Quite reasonable dk.

But reason isn't going to work here. You're dealing with a breaker level troll.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're the only one who was impressed about beating down the Jaguars, nobody else was....lol

Well you are the one trying to argue that the Colts are some crap team whose success is based solely on Luck and his play.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are the one trying to argue that the Colts are some crap team whose success is based solely on Luck and his play.

Well, I'll tell you what I do know....the Colts don't beat Drew Brees in the playoffs with Luck throwing for 100 yards.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it racist, when it's true? I don't make the stereotype, the stereotype makes itself. Now if I would've said that black QBs have little success in the NFL because they're too stupid to play the position? Now that would be racist.

What does the previous success or failure of black QBs have to do with Russell Wilson? What does his skin color have to do with it?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now saying that black QBs that have similar styles is racist?

Racist and basically incorrect. MCNabb and Moon for instance had styles nothing like Cunningham or a Michael Vick. My beloved QB barely if ever ran in college and went mostly out of the shotgun and has carried that into the NFL. Doug Williams was mainly a drop back passer.

If you'r stereotyping black QB's as run first guys you're lumping them all together and its incorrect. Wilson plays nothing like Vick for instance. Vick was all about athletic ability and instinct while Russell is a cerebral QB who knows how not to take the big hit and protect the ball. Vick on the other hand.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the previous success or failure of black QBs have to do with Russell Wilson? What does his skin color have to do with it?

You can call it coincidence that blacks QBs have little success in the NFL, but you can't cry racism!

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off, define success. The NFC has sent a black QB to the SuperBowl in back to back years. It has more to do with the ratio of black QBs to the total amount.

Secondly, if your point is that scrambling QBs don't have much success (which also seems silly to me), then say that. But using skin color definitely comes off pretty prejudiced, yes. There are black QBs who like to scramble and there are black QBs that I could beat in a 40 yard dash (paging Byron Leftwich).

Saying "black QBs don't have much success" indicates that the lack of success is related to their skin color. That is pretty messed up.