• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Daniel Deep Throw Accuracy Thread

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how in the holy fuck is Richie Incognito still in the league?? Dirtiest fuck in the game.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The running into the punter play was monumentally dumb.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go between referring to Chase as noodle and potato as I watch him play so I guess he’s entertaining in that sense. But hell no hes not better than mitch...

Can you point out where I said he was?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it ended up mattering, but it sure seemed like a facemask at the end of the big Cohen return.

Also, Anthony Miller...finally does something on offense, and then completely wipes it out with a stupid taunting, and then immediately follows that with the key "block"( :L) that sprung the ensuing kick return. I don't know wtf he was doing there, but he ran directly into our guy, just to the side of the returner?? It was like his eyes were closed er' something?

Anthony Miller is fastly approaching “lets just move on from this guy” territory. Doing nothing and talking/whining while doing said nothing is annoying.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Miller is fastly approaching “lets just move on from this guy” territory. Doing nothing and talking/whining while doing said nothing is annoying.

I'm not quite there yet, and that jump ball he got is why, but goddamn man, keep your head in the game. Take that penalty away and we have all the momentum there...it immediately took that away.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you point out where I said he was?

Uuuuggggghhh Who cares? Chances of me actually partaking in your little merry go round exercise of futility:-3%

c71cfa5121643ff442057c4042bea2deb9d3a635b4b38b6502c0b55877b23007.jpg

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uuuuggggghhh Who cares? Chances of me actually partaking in your little merry go round exercise of futility:-3%

c71cfa5121643ff442057c4042bea2deb9d3a635b4b38b6502c0b55877b23007.jpg

You’ve already partaken and continue to. So....I’m confused by your idiocracy.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong. This was relevant. Let us reflect.

Confusing thread... Don't really understand the point.

1 - You were the one who obsessed over the deep ball/downfield accuracy in that thread. Not myself or BWW. We mentioned it as a positive to Chase's performance.

2 - It was clarified a multitude of times that Chase could easily come out and play poorly from that point on.

Although, he was pretty solid outside of the first half INT. Which was bad.

It's kind of like you're bringing this up to call attention to what a fool you made of yourself in that thread.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go between referring to Chase as noodle and potato as I watch him play so I guess he’s entertaining in that sense. But hell no hes not better than mitch...

No, he's not. Find one post that says he is...

He threw the ball better and more consistently in the Minnesota game than Mitch had in any of his three games prior. That was the only point.

You continue to straw man. All the way into another thread. lol. It's comical at this point.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76067263.jpg

1 - You were the one who obsessed over the deep ball/downfield accuracy in that thread. Not myself or BWW. We mentioned it as a positive to Chase's performance.

2 - It was clarified a multitude of times that Chase could easily come out and play poorly from that point on.

It's kind of like you're bringing this up to call attention to what a fool you made of yourself in that thread.

No, he's not. Find one post that says he is...

He threw the ball better and more consistently in the Minnesota game than Mitch had in any of his three games prior. That was the only point.

You continue to straw man. All the way into another thread. lol. It's comical at this point.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:deadhorse:

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last year when Chase came in, had a good game en route to a win, people were saying maybe we should bench Trubisky, then we traveled to New York and got beat by a bad giants team.

Repeat performance this year, just replace New York with Oakland in London. Defense played like ass in both games too.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last year when Chase came in, had a good game en route to a win, people were saying maybe we should bench Trubisky, then we traveled to New York and got beat by a bad giants team.

Repeat performance this year, just replace New York with Oakland in London. Defense played like ass in both games too.

Minnesota is a f*cking fubar team in Soldier Field and Detroit is f*cking Detroit. Chase has earned the right to be a backup, but I still hold he's done after Nagy/Bears.

This offense is f*cking terrible all around. We're asking too much of this guy. I mean, even then I'm still disappointed in Daniel though. His first pick was omfg how is this guy in the NFL bad. The second was the same, but he got bailed out hard by the refs. The third was a f*cking punt to the other team when ten yards puts us in scoring position for a tie and we had plenty of time/timeouts.

I mean...I get it...You could do worse. We've seen way worse under center here in Chicago over the past 25 years. But he's f*cking bad...So...F*cking...Bad.

This dude has one job. Ride pine and make Mitch look more pretty by standing next to him. Encourage Mitch. If necessary, wing man for Mitch and bang a few his girlfriends' fat friends so you can free him up for some of his own sexy time. That's your wheelhouse Chase. I don't mind the silly ass hats and suits you wear so long as you stay in that zone. That's your zone. Stay in your zone fella. Never again after the bye...Kthnx. *thumbs up*

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota is a f*cking fubar team in Soldier Field and Detroit is f*cking Detroit. Chase has earned the right to be a backup, but I still hold he's done after Nagy/Bears.

This offense is f*cking terrible all around. We're asking too much of this guy. I mean, even then I'm still disappointed in Daniel though. His first pick was omfg how is this guy in the NFL bad. The second was the same, but he got bailed out hard by the refs. The third was a f*cking punt to the other team when ten yards puts us in scoring position for a tie and we had plenty of time/timeouts.

I mean...I get it...You could do worse. We've seen way worse under center here in Chicago over the past 25 years. But he's f*cking bad...So...F*cking...Bad.

This dude has one job. Ride pine and make Mitch look more pretty by standing next to him. Encourage Mitch. If necessary, wing man for Mitch and bang a few his girlfriends' fat friends so you can free him up for some of his own sexy time. That's your wheelhouse Chase. I don't mind the silly ass hats and suits you wear so long as you stay in that zone. That's your zone. Stay in your zone fella. Never again after the bye...Kthnx. *thumbs up*

Who.... is.... arguing... with... you...?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last year when Chase came in, had a good game en route to a win, people were saying maybe we should bench Trubisky.

If you could go back to that time period and find one post which even implied this. I will literally cash app or venmo you 100 dollars. Otherwise, I would be happy to go back and bump everyone talking about how we want Trubisky back.