• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Barkley says the Warriors won't win the title, 2015 was a fluke

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true....

Chicago has zero chance of beating the Cavs.

So, the Spurs shouldn't even show up...lol

Indiana and the Celtics maaaaaaaaaaybe push it to a 6th game.

But, the only Team beating the Cavs in the East is themselves.

Same for the Warriors.
Chicago beat the Cavs? WTF?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't include Irving there because he's not a "big man" that Barkley loves. Make no mistake I believe Kyrie is one of the ELITE guards at getting to the rim and finishing. But he's on a different comparison level than Lebron because Lebron's game is predicated on getting to the basket. If you strip away that skill set from both Lebron and Kyrie, Kyrie is still a very good player because of his ability to shoot the ball.

This is in reference to Barkley's perception that "jump shooting" teams can't win. But I was pointing out that the two teams who utilized the 3 point shot the best, ended up in the finals. Yet he doesn't consider the Cavs a jump shooting team because of Lebron. I guarantee he's not thinking Kyrie is a post force.

For some reason the Cavs elude the "jump shooting" team, because they have Lebron. But other than him, there's no real interior scoring threat. But other than him, there's no real interior scoring threat.

I mean- lol....

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Barkley, I expect the Warriors to have a great season but I don't see them winning the title this year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Barkley, I expect the Warriors to have a great season but I don't see them winning the title this year.
i think you have to pick them to come out of the West- but you need luck to win a title no matter who you are. If Draymond cant regulate his mental errors, if someone gets hurt, etc. you can just toss it out.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you have to pick them to come out of the West- but you need luck to win a title no matter who you are. If Draymond cant regulate his mental errors, if someone gets hurt, etc. you can just toss it out.

what if LeClown runs outta gas...?

what if Kyrie goes down with his annual debilitating injury while getting a haircut...?

I mean since we're throwing out suppositions...:D

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think same can be said of any team. If one of the Warriors big 4 gets hurt, the Warriors are still good enough to reach the WCF. As with the Cavs, if one of Kyrie, Lebron, Love or Thompson/JR get hurt, they're still making the ECF because they're that good.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think same can be said of any team. If one of the Warriors big 4 gets hurt, the Warriors are still good enough to reach the WCF. As with the Cavs, if one of Kyrie, Lebron, Love or Thompson/JR get hurt, they're still making the ECF because they're that good.

eh, i'm not that convinced. without LeClown the Cavs whole house of cards falls apart imo...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what if LeClown runs outta gas...?

what if Kyrie goes down with his annual debilitating injury while getting a haircut...?

I mean since we're throwing out suppositions...:D
well- LeBron and the Cavs are not the Lakers and Kobe- and wont allow LeBron to dictate to them and run himself into the ground like Kobe did. so i doubt "lebron runs out of gas"

and when i said "you need luck to win a title no matter who you are" of course i am including the Cavs- any team- if Lebron sprained his hamstring, if Kyrie steps on a guys foot coming down for a rebound and rips up his ankle- if some schmuck tears Love's arm out of its socket. --- its why making a bet to win it all right now- ISNT just a bet to win it all- its also a bet that all the essential guys are healthy come the Finals- and betting on that on October 20th is lunacy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well- LeBron and the Cavs are not the Lakers and Kobe- and wont allow LeBron to dictate to them and run himself into the ground like Kobe did. so i doubt "lebron runs out of gas"

Wanna bet? Before the end of the 2018-19 season.

But you won't because you have the biggest vagina on these boards.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they could survive JR- as i think they have plenty of 3 pt shooting now adding Dunleavy and Frye....but if they lost Thompson, Love, Irving or LeBron during the Finals it would make it very very difficult to beat a fully healthy Warriors team coming out of the West----- mostly because now you can just focus on LeBron like 2 years ago....if the Cavs have Love and Kyrie going you just cant key in on LeBron and he can flat out embarrass anyone not named Kawhi Leonard that he is likely to see in the NBA Finals as long as the other team has to respect the rest of the offense. Golden State did not have to respect SHIT 2 years ago outside of LeBron with no Love and Kyrie- as JR is WOEFULLY in over his head as a #2 scorer- as we saw.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they could survive JR- as i think they have plenty of 3 pt shooting now adding Dunleavy and Frye....but if they lost Thompson, Love, Irving or LeBron during the Finals it would make it very very difficult to beat a fully healthy Warriors team coming out of the West----- mostly because now you can just focus on LeBron like 2 years ago....if the Cavs have Love and Kyrie going you just cant key in on LeBron and he can flat out embarrass anyone not named Kawhi Leonard that he is likely to see in the NBA Finals as long as the other team has to respect the rest of the offense. Golden State did not have to respect SHIT 2 years ago outside of LeBron with no Love and Kyrie- as JR is WOEFULLY in over his head as a #2 scorer- as we saw.

Yeah, neither team would be a favorite in a scenario with one of their key players going down. I wouldn't expect the Warriors to beat the Cavs missing one of their core 4.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna bet? Before the end of the 2018-19 season.

But you won't because you have the biggest vagina on these boards.

lmfao that fool that was flat-out gasping for breath on the floor in the 2015 finals? yeah, that was LeClown. but he CAN'T run outta gas. just ask WiggityWack...:rolleyes2:

btw, notice whenever someone talks about this goofball he's ALWAYS gotta bring up Kobe and the Lakers...like anyone was talking about them...:L

but hey, Kobe retired with his 5 rings. we'll see what happens to that other fella by the time HE hangs 'em up...:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao that fool that was flat-out gasping for breath on the floor in the 2015 finals? yeah, that was LeClown. but he CAN'T run outta gas. just ask WiggityWack...:rolleyes2:

btw, notice whenever someone talks about this goofball he's ALWAYS gotta bring up Kobe and the Lakers...like anyone was talking about them...:L

but hey, Kobe retired with his 5 rings. we'll see what happens to that other fella by the time HE hangs 'em up...:D
ESPN Stats & Info

✔@ESPNStatsInfo

LeBron James Leads Both Teams - NBA Finals
PPG 35.8
APG 8.8
RPG 13.3
>>1st to lead in all categories in Finals history

1:24 AM - 17 Jun 2015

totally ran out of gas...only player in the entire history of the NBA to lead BOTH teams in points, assists, rebounds. I wish he runs out of gas like that every game he plays.

CL67- do you think you will watch Knicks/Cavs and see the Cavs get their rings on Tuesday? I think its the league opener....???

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN Stats & Info

✔@ESPNStatsInfo

LeBron James Leads Both Teams - NBA Finals
PPG 35.8
APG 8.8
RPG 13.3
>>1st to lead in all categories in Finals history

1:24 AM - 17 Jun 2015

totally ran out of gas...only player in the entire history of the NBA to lead BOTH teams in points, assists, rebounds. I wish he runs out of gas like that every game he plays.

CL67- do you think you will watch Knicks/Cavs and see the Cavs get their rings on Tuesday? I think its the league opener....???

riiiight. TOTALLY debunks what i said. or are you going to tell me that the fool we ALL saw gasping for breath WASN"T LeClown ...?:laugh3:

in answer to your equally idiotic question there's a VERY strong possibility that something much more entertaining will be on T.V. that evening...like a Gilligan's Island Marathon...

so with all due lack of respect i don't think i'll be tuning in. my sincere apologies...:finger:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
riiiight. TOTALLY debunks what i said. or are you going to tell me that the fool we ALL saw gasping for breath WASN"T LeClown ...?:laugh3:

in answer to your equally idiotic question there's a VERY strong possibility that something much more entertaining will be on T.V. that evening...like a Gilligan's Island Marathon...

so with all due lack of respect i don't think i'll be tuning in. my sincere apologies...:finger:

OMG SOME ONE WAS GASPING FOR BREATH DURING A BASKETBALL GAME!!! STOP THE PRESSES!! THIS IS SOME HOT SHIT!!!! AOOOOOOOO SWEET CHRIST SOMEONE GOT TIRED WHILE RUNNING DURING A BASKETBALL GAME!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! lol

dude- a huge contingent of individuals wanted to make LeBron MVP on the losing team. He is NOT - not even in the TINIEST bit- the reason they lost that series. Get a fucking clue. LOL.

On a brighter note- you dont think you will watch Knicks Cavs on national TV open up the season and get their rings on Tuesday night? :pound: thats a shame....your gonna miss a helluva game and the first opportunity--- nee- PRIVILEGE- to watch the King and the Cavs start their title defense.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but ok, i'll amend what i posted earlier...

what if LeClown gets CRAMPS again? not sure if you can I.V. Midol during a finals game...:lol:

see there, Wiggs? i got your back...:heh:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG SOME ONE WAS GASPING FOR BREATH DURING A BASKETBALL GAME!!! STOP THE PRESSES!! THIS IS SOME HOT SHIT!!!! AOOOOOOOO SWEET CHRIST SOMEONE GOT TIRED WHILE RUNNING DURING A BASKETBALL GAME!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! lol

dude- a huge contingent of individuals wanted to make LeBron MVP on the losing team. He is NOT - not even in the TINIEST bit- the reason they lost that series. Get a fucking clue. LOL.

On a brighter note- you dont think you will watch Knicks Cavs on national TV open up the season and get their rings on Tuesday night? :pound: thats a shame....your gonna miss a helluva game and the first opportunity--- nee- PRIVILEGE- to watch the King and the Cavs start their title defense.

I'm not the one getting all touchy and having a li'l hissy fit over it...
dude was flat-out gassed. DEAL with it...:dhd:

and obtw, you finals MVP is still 3-4. sorry he can't walk on water...:lol:

Lmfao @ "priviledge" btw...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is just on his high horse because the Cavs won last year. My opinion is that IT'S OVER. There is no way to defend this team. I mean if you think about it, the way the Cavs defended them last year was to hope that Barnes would stay cold. The whole "they're only a jump shooting team" is out of the window because KD is one of the better post players in the NBA. I mean nothing is for sure, and it'll be fun to see them vs the Cavs, but I don't see how the Cavs get 4 of 7 on this team.......well, unless Lebron steps over Draymond again to get him to lose control and get another suspension...