• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chances that Detroit miss the playoffs?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Detroit to win the division and the Packers to get in as the 6th seed. The Packers play better when their backs are firmly up against the wall and have an uphill battle. Home advantage is of no concern; I'll take Rodgers and the up-tempo passing attack in a dome over the frigid snowy running conditions of Lambeau in January.

My preference:
1) DAL
2) DET
3) ATL
4) SEA
5) NYG
6) GB

Wildcard
GB @ ATL
NYG @ SEA

Divisional
GB @ DAL
SEA/NYG @ DET

Championship
GB @ DET

Superbowl
GB @ WGAF

Great post man. This is precisely how I feel with this team. All those teams that we face have a average or bad defense which is a great match up for us. Plus, Rodgers does better in domes during the playoffs. During the regular season vs tough defenses in the outdoors he's been great but during the postseason he's meh. We need TB to lose to Dal and the Giants to beat the Skins but lose to Detroit for this scenario to happen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coinflip, but I think Stafford should be healthy by the GB game.

That's the most important game to win IMO. If they had to go 1-2 in this stretch, Green Bay better be the game you win. Green Bay should be 9-6 (can't see them slipping up against Minny and Chicago) so if you if lose that game then you end up losing the division due to the tiebreaker. And after that its gets pretty messy because the Giants may be also 10-6 then you have the Skins who can probably run the table and go 10-5-1.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the most important game to win IMO. If they had to go 1-2 in this stretch, Green Bay better be the game you win. Green Bay should be 9-6 (can't see them slipping up against Minny and Chicago) so if you if lose that game then you end up losing the division due to the tiebreaker. And after that its gets pretty messy because the Giants may be also 10-6 then you have the Skins who can probably run the table and go 10-5-1.
If GB loses next week and the Lions win, they clinch the division.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If GB loses next week and the Lions win, they clinch the division.

Really wishful thinking. The only team who can beat GB (that's left on their schedule) is your Lions. No way are they losing to Matt freaking Barkley and I don't see Sam Badford going into Lambeau Field next winning and leaving with a W

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah of course, I don't think they were favored in the next game if he were healthy or not.

Thanks, I think the line is like 4.5 right now. Giants defense looks dominant right now but their offense is hard to watch. Should be a good game but I just don't know who to root for.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wishful thinking. The only team who can beat GB (that's left on their schedule) is your Lions. No way are they losing to Matt freaking Barkley and I don't see Sam Badford going into Lambeau Field next winning and leaving with a W
They could lose at Soldier. Don't count out the Bears. Barkely has been better than Cutler this year.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK Seattle is playing their worst football of the season without ET and they're playing vs a team that's beaten them 3 straight games and another team that they needed the refs just to tie in AZ. They should win out since the teams they face have nothing to play for and have given up.

They played poorly on Sunday certainly. I'm guessing Wilson's 5 picks had more to do with it than missing Thomas.

They won the week before 40-7 the week before

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vikes have a better chance of beating the Packers than the Lions do since they have a defense and Zimmer is Rodgers daddy.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24.5%

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played poorly on Sunday certainly. I'm guessing Wilson's 5 picks had more to do with it than missing Thomas.

They won the week before 40-7 the week before

Also the home and away plays a major factor. The two tougher games will be at home and SF is on the road. The 5 int's were the #1 reason they lost the game especially since 2 were potential TD's. At least two were on the Hawks WR's though IMO. Hawks still have a 50% chance of getting a first round bye. If that happens and somebody upsets the Cowboys then it's all home games.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the home and away plays a major factor. The two tougher games will be at home and SF is on the road. The 5 int's were the #1 reason they lost the game especially since 2 were potential TD's. At least two were on the Hawks WR's though IMO. Hawks still have a 50% chance of getting a first round bye. If that happens and somebody upsets the Cowboys then it's all home games.

It's the NFL so you never know but the Rams couldn't possibly be more screwed up than they are now. Their head coach was extended last week and fired yesterday. They have a rookie QB playing in one of the loudest places in the NFL. Then a Seahawks-Cardinals game that may be nothing more than a spoiler game for the Cards. Then they finish up with a listless Niners team. Other than throwing the Browns into that mix I'm not sure you could ask for a better finish to the season. Hard to imagine the Hawks losing more than 1 and I would say they have a great chance at winning all 3.

Last Sunday will hopefully be a kick in the ass for some of the players.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the NFL so you never know but the Rams couldn't possibly be more screwed up than they are now. Their head coach was extended last week and fired yesterday. They have a rookie QB playing in one of the loudest places in the NFL. Then a Seahawks-Cardinals game that may be nothing more than a spoiler game for the Cards. Then they finish up with a listless Niners team. Other than throwing the Browns into that mix I'm not sure you could ask for a better finish to the season. Hard to imagine the Hawks losing more than 1 and I would say they have a great chance at winning all 3.

Last Sunday will hopefully be a kick in the ass for some of the players.

I see it the same way. The most difficult thing Seattle has with their upcoming schedule is responding to perhaps the worst loss they've faced in a while. I like RW's approach of putting the blame on his shoulders. Something most QB's including GB's last two rarely do. I still believe the Hawks will win out because they have strong leadership and will remain motivated despite already being in the postseason and facing bad teams.

I just can't believe the West went from the most dominant division to possibly the worst this fast.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen it.

I know they have 3 losses in a row to the Rams too.

Goff gets off the schnide Thursday.

The Wee One gets "Donalded". Continues his lacklustre play of late.

Lol

That is literally a 52-3 Seattle win