• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL CFP SEMI-FINAL: tOSU vs Clemson

Which team advances to the CFP Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta beat the best to be the best. I think Clemson is the most balanced team in the nation. This is the team I was most worried about. I obviously wanted Ohio St to get the #1 but they get a chance to end this historic Clemson winning streak. Gotta believe.

GO BUCKEYES!!

Wonder what this line will be?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta beat the best to be the best. I think Clemson is the most balanced team in the nation. This is the team I was most worried about. I obviously wanted Ohio St to get the #1 but they get a chance to end this historic Clemson winning streak. Gotta believe.

GO BUCKEYES!!

Wonder what this line will be?

Hopefully Ohio State can have a repeat of the '02 season. When they ended defending national champs The U's 30-something winning streak.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Ohio State can have a repeat of the '02 season. When they ended defending national champs The U's 30-something winning streak.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

yep nobody gave them a fighting chance in that game, I expect Clemson to be favored in this one...I hope they are favored. Love being the underdog

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep nobody gave them a fighting chance in that game, I expect Clemson to be favored in this one...I hope they are favored. Love being the underdog

Never been good at picking games. Of course I want Ohio State to win. As far as the spread. No idea really. Maybe Clemson's favored by around 6? :noidea:

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think as of last week, Clemson would have had Vegas odds over both LSU and OSU

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can get some revenge '14 and '16. Fields looked... worrisome on that knee. I hope with enough time off he'll look fresh again. I hope to make it out to Glendale and look forward to a fantastic match-up :suds:

Clemson scares me because they are pissed off being #3 winning 28something straight and we don't know what they truly have with Virginia being their hardest opponent.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU fans don't take this the wrong way but, the raw talent and athleticism that has been amassed by the Buckeyes has made the difference in some of your more difficult games. I do not think you have played a team this year that is near your level in those categories.

Clemson will match you in those categories. I think it will come down to execution and coaching in this game.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU has Chase Young. Game is already over.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tOSU fans don't take this the wrong way but, the raw talent and athleticism that has been amassed by the Buckeyes has made the difference in some of your more difficult games. I do not think you have played a team this year that is near your level in those categories.

Clemson will match you in those categories. I think it will come down to execution and coaching in this game.

Nah, Clemson doesn't stand a chance. This Ohio State team is the greatest in history. They could put up 200 on Clemson this game. Clemson beating its last 7 opponents 53-9 doesn't mean anything because they haven't played anyone. The ACC is trash and won't win a bowl game. I'd be shocked if any ACC teams are even going bowling. I hope Ohio State will be kind and just put in some frat boys at halftime to keep the game from getting too out of hand. Though even those frat boys would put up 50 in a half on Clemson, because they're B1G frat boys.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither has Clemson but I agree with what you’re saying. Has to be a perfectly executed game plan. Clemson has all the athleticism we do and will be by far the best defense we will have faced. We can’t afford to have a bad half like we did last night but same goes to Clemson.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is maybe the biggest toss up of the CFP era. 2 great teams. I picked Clemson but wouldn’t be shocked either way

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither has Clemson but I agree with what you’re saying. Has to be a perfectly executed game plan. Clemson has all the athleticism we do and will be by far the best defense we will have faced. We can’t afford to have a bad half like we did last night but same goes to Clemson.

Fair point, both teams will be looking at something they have not played against all year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well of course they will match Ohio St. clemson and LSU will. Clemson’s had basically the best recruiting classes along with Bama and UGA the last 5 years. There is no reason Clemson should not be favored and the fact they are basically the only top team with no coaching turnover. They have been very fortunate, Venables has been there 8 years..Bama, Ohio St and other schools have to hire a different staff almost every year, that plays a big role in their recent dominance

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Clemson’s dline plays like it did against UVA in the first half, then it going to be a great day for Fields. Muse will most likely be targeted in the back 7.

Offensively, if the oline holds up, the dB-wr matchups will be elite and interesting to watch.