• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL CFB Playoff Resumes (Washington, Wisconsin, Penn State & Michigan)

Which team deserves to be #4?

• Washington

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Penn State

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not over it. This helps me cope.

You want to cope. Realize OSU had one TD drive of 13 yards in regulation, needed a defensive TD and every call to go their way to force OT. Then needed two more calls in OT to go their way to win at home.

It sucks how it ended, but even the most die hard OSU fans know they stole a win.

Tip you cap to OSU. Say congrats and move along.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Wisconsin and Penn St are the two best teams in the Big 10 bc they made it to the CCG? :laugh3: Didn't Michigan beat both of them? :L

You have zero clue dude. Stick to bball.
Yes they are. I know facts hurt. Last time I checked PSU beat OSU. :pound:

Dude Im not talking winning it. OSU couldnt even make it to the Championship game. :pound:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to cope. Realize OSU had one TD drive of 13 yards in regulation, needed a defensive TD and every call to go their way to force OT. Then needed two more calls in OT to go their way to win at home.

It sucks how it ended, but even the most die hard OSU fans know they stole a win.

Refs did a good job. Bad calls both ways. It was a 1st down deal with it. It sucks. I still have to live with the Reggie Bush Push.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

adsadgeorgemichael_zps55f76f82.gif

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs did a good job. Bad calls both ways. It was a 1st down deal with it. It sucks. I still have to live with the Reggie Bush Push.
Bad calls both ways, huh? Michigan had 2 penalties for 6 yards called their way. The flags OSU got were usually warranted, my issue is that Michigan didn't get the same consideration.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they are. I know facts hurt. Last time I checked PSU beat OSU. :pound:

Dude Im not talking winning it. OSU couldnt even make it to the Championship game. :pound:

Your logic makes zero sense lol. LOL at your logic of making it to the CCG then you are the two best in the conference. Ohio St beat Wisconsin. Penn St beat Ohio State. Michigan beat Penn St and Wisconsin. Ohio St beat Michigan.

You have no clue LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stole a win? How your defense gave us the ball 3 times. That is a very disciplined team full of 40+ seniors, also considering our kicker who has been money missed two field goals under 40. To be realistic, we don't even NEED to go for it on 4th down if our kicker makes a 21 yard field goal.

We definitely earned that win. Keep pouting. :Cry:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm talking about the whole game. Not one call. And I think UM and OSU fans can both agree -- if there were a legitimate shot that showed if he made the first down or didn't. It'd be plastered all over every national website. Instead you get photoshopped pics from every angle to try and make their case.

It is what it is. UM had multiple chances to put OSU away and our QB decided he would throw multiple picks and fumble a snap at the 1. The game should have never went to OT. So blaming one call is pointless.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your logic makes zero sense lol. LOL at your logic of making it to the CCG then you are the two best in the conference. Ohio St beat Wisconsin. Penn St beat Ohio State. Michigan beat Penn St and Wisconsin. Ohio St beat Michigan.

You have no clue LOL
No you have no clue. Thats like saying ND is a top 25 team. LOL U arent in the conference championship game so FACT your not best in the conference. If you were the best you would be in the game. :pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stole a win? How your defense gave us the ball 3 times. That is a very disciplined team full of 40+ seniors, also considering our kicker who has been money missed two field goals under 40. To be realistic, we don't even NEED to go for it on 4th down if our kicker makes a 21 yard field goal.

We definitely earned that win. Keep pouting. :Cry:

Shane. It took a fumbled snap at the 1 yard line. A pick 6 and a 13 yard TD drive and a last second FG just to force OT.

You guys won, but your own newspapers even say OSU was outplayed the majority of the game. Just be happy for the win -- to try and gloat is pointless as everyone watched the game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An AP poll voter from Arkansas put UM on his ballot ahead of OSU and anointed himself the replay official.

This isn't verbatim, but essentially he said, after watching the game again, UM outplayed OSU on the road and the game should have ended on the 4th down run as the ball never reached the 15 yard line.

Never heard of the guy, but he is very intelligent. :behindsofa:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you have no clue. Thats like saying ND is a top 25 team. LOL U arent in the conference championship game so FACT your not best in the conference. If you were the best you would be in the game. :pound:

Notre Dame? :L

LOL so by your logic if a 4 loss team that only lost 1 game in conference won a CCG they are the best team. Just stop dude. You are embarrassing yourself....again :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An AP poll voter from Arkansas put UM on his ballot ahead of OSU and anointed himself the replay official.

This isn't verbatim, but essentially he said, after watching the game again, UM outplayed OSU on the road and the game should have ended on the 4th down run as the ball never reached the 15 yard line.

Never heard of the guy, but he is very intelligent. :behindsofa:

Ohio State outplayed Penn St too.

If Michigan doesn't lose to Iowa, bad loss, then you could easily say Michigan deserves to be in the playoff as well as Ohio St. I still think Michigan is a top 4 team, they just slipped up against Iowa.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame? :L

LOL so by your logic if a 4 loss team that only lost 1 game in conference won a CCG they are the best team. Just stop dude. You are embarrassing yourself....again :L
A 4 Loss team isnt in the conference title game. :L

I also stated they should just have 1 division. 2 Division crap sucks.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State outplayed Penn St too.

If Michigan doesn't lose to Iowa, bad loss, then you could easily say Michigan deserves to be in the playoff as well as Ohio St. I still think Michigan is a top 4 team, they just slipped up against Iowa.

I agree. UM has no one to blame but themselves. It makes some fans feel better to point fingers elsewhere, but I said it from the beginning of the year -- I wish UM had this defense once they had a Harbaugh QB under center.

That is why there is so much parody this year, because every team has huge flaws that can be exposed.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they change this system. 4 playoff team is nice but now they need to start getting it right. Either get rid of conference championship games(because obvious they mean crap) or reward them. It has to be 1 or the other.