• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL CFB Playoff Resumes (Washington, Wisconsin, Penn State & Michigan)

Which team deserves to be #4?

• Washington

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Penn State

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they not go up 14-0 immediately? Did we not outscore them 45-14 the rest of the way?

If I were making excuses. I'd be saying we played the game without Jourdan Lewis and without Taco Charlton (our top CB and our top DL), as well as a starting DT.

When you beat a team by 17 points, you don't need to make excuses.
We're you down by 4 when Liufau went out after throwing his third touchdown? Did 21 of your 45 points come unanswered after that point?

Michigan is the better team, I'd pick them to win that game every time. It is incorrect to say that game was a blowout though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they change this system. 4 playoff team is nice but now they need to start getting it right. Either get rid of conference championship games(because obvious they mean crap) or reward them. It has to be 1 or the other.

How about you let this year play out before you start assuming stuff. Every circumstance is different.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry it was 180 seconds, not 90. Still doesn't change the fact it was 14-0 almost immediately and it was 45-14 the rest of the game.
You are a liar. I posted the link and you're still fvkng lying.

Colorado vs. Michigan - Game Recap - September 17, 2016 - ESPN
It didn't help that Sefo Liufau was hurt after throwing his third TD pass, a 70-yarder to Shay Fields that put Colorado up 28-24 just after halftime.

Liufau, who was shaken up in the first half, grabbed his right ankle after Ryan Glasgow hit him on the go-ahead score. He limped through Colorado's next series before being replaced by freshman Steven Montez.

The senior quarterback said it was "devastating," to be relegated to watching the rest of the game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It didn't help that Sefo Liufau was hurt after throwing his third TD pass, a 70-yarder to Shay Fields that put Colorado up 28-24 just after halftime.

Liufau, who was shaken up in the first half, grabbed his right ankle after Ryan Glasgow hit him on the go-ahead score. He limped through Colorado's next series before being replaced by freshman Steven Montez.

The senior quarterback said it was "devastating," to be relegated to watching the rest of the game.

What am I lying about? It wasn't 14-0 3 minutes into the game? And it wasn't 45-14 the rest of the way?

And if Colorado can complain about injuries -- can UM too? We played without a returning all-American CB and our best DL? Or does that only work if you lost the game?

How about this then? It was 21-7 at the end of the 1st quarter and 38-7 the rest of the game. I will concede Colorado won the 1st quarter. I'm going to give UM a slight edge in 2,3 and 4 though.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And isn't Steven Montez the same guy who in 3 PAC-12 starts had 825 yards passing and 7 tds, as well as 200+ yards rushing and a TD? Or does that not count because it was PAC-12 defenses he was facing. :suds:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I lying about? It wasn't 14-0 3 minutes into the game? And it wasn't 45-14 the rest of the way?

And if Colorado can complain about injuries -- can UM too? We played without a returning all-American CB and our best DL? Or does that only work if you lost the game?

How about this then? It was 21-7 at the end of the 1st quarter and 38-7 the rest of the game. I will concede Colorado won the 1st quarter. I'm going to give UM a slight edge in 2,3 and 4 though.
I posted the link. Now either tell the truth or shut your trap.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The box score is in the link not to mention the fact I watched that game.

So it wasn't 14-0 and 21-7 after the 1st quarter? I could have sworn that is what I saw. Now let me put my finance and accounting degrees to good work. If team A has 21 points after 1 quarter and team B has 7 after 1 quarter. And team B win 45 to team A's 28. That means in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter Team B outscored Team A -- 38-7. Correct me if I'm wrong.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it wasn't 14-0 and 21-7 after the 1st quarter? I could have sworn that is what I saw. Now let me put my finance and accounting degrees to good work. If team A has 21 points after 1 quarter and team B has 7 after 1 quarter. And team B win 45 to team A's 28. That means in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter Team B outscored Team A -- 38-7. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are a straight up liar so don't try to change your story. Anything you write from here on out is going to be skipped by. I have no time for liars.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're you down by 4 when Liufau went out after throwing his third touchdown? Did 21 of your 45 points come unanswered after that point?

Michigan is the better team, I'd pick them to win that game every time. It is incorrect to say that game was a blowout though.

Not once did I say the game was a blowout. I said after the fast start, UM dominated the game after the 1st quarter, doesn't mean the 1st quarter didn't happen. I even went as far to say CU was going to do some damage in the PAC-12 and I'm guessing I was right since they are in the title game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a straight up liar so don't try to change your story. Anything you write from here on out is going to be skipped by. I have no time for liars.

Oh no. PLEASE RECONSIDER. :pound:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not once did I say the game was a blowout. I said after the fast start, UM dominated the game after the 1st quarter, doesn't mean the 1st quarter didn't happen. I even went as far to say CU was going to do some damage in the PAC-12 and I'm guessing I was right since they are in the title game.
Then again, why are you arguing with me? You responded directly to a post in which I was responding to someone who said it was a blowout, and youve worked some exagerations into your defense, so hopefully you can see why it comes off like that is what you're saying.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again, why are you arguing with me? You responded directly to a post in which I was responding to someone who said it was a blowout, and youve worked some exagerations into your defense, so hopefully you can see why it comes off like that is what you're saying.
I wouldn't even waste my breath with that guy. He's a liar ... a straight up liar.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't take MnB too serious. He isn't the best UM fan to get into a discussion with and he is a little unstable after the OSU game.

And it isn't exaggerations. That is how the game played out. Colorado came out and handed UM their ass in the first quarter. It looked like it was going to be a blowout for CU. From that point on, the only time CU threatened was a long bomb in the 3rd quarter.

Did they lose their QB? Yes. Did UM play without 3 starters on defense, including a returning AA CB and our best DE? Yes.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even waste my breath with that guy. He's a liar ... a straight up liar.
I'm still waiting on you to point out what I lied about? I said I was wrong it was 14-0 3 minutes into the game and not 90 seconds.

Still waiting on what the straight up liar is coming from still. Maybe it wasn't 21-7 after the first wuarter on the West Coast and it didn't end 45-28?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

raw