• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL CFB Playoff Resumes (Washington, Wisconsin, Penn State & Michigan)

Which team deserves to be #4?

• Washington

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Penn State

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, you win. It was a blowout just like you beat OSU 28-24. :thumb:
Look, I realize that I'm alone with the outcome of the OSU game. But I suspect most people wouldn't agree with your assessment of the Michigan vs Colorado game. A game in which one team outscored the other 45-10 outside the first 3 minutes blew out the other team.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I realize that I'm alone with the outcome of the OSU game. But I suspect most people wouldn't agree with your assessment of the Michigan vs Colorado game. A game in which one team outscored the other 45-10 outside the first 3 minutes blew out the other team.

If by "most people" you mean Michigan fans, you're probably right.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whisky or PSU(funny thing neither might make it)LOL Win the title in the best conference this year and not make the Playoffs. LOL

I hate that OSU will be in the playoffs while not being in at least the championship game. I m not saying winning the conference championship, im saying not going overall. They need to change this system.

OSU should get kicked out of Playoffs. I dont care they are 11-1. If you cant even make your Conference Championship game you shouldnt be in the playoffs or get rid of Conference championship then because its now right for the winner not to be in the Playoffs especially if you are the winner of the best Conference this year.

smh

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "most people" you mean Michigan fans, you're probably right.
I just don't see what world beating a team 45-28 isn't blowing them out? Your argument that they lead shortly after halftime doesn't matter. Games are 60 minutes long and Michigan scored a hell of a lot of points on them. With or without their starting QB in the game, they could have matched their offensive production from the first half and still would have lost.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why the fuck are you making excuses and exagerating?

Did they not go up 14-0 immediately? Did we not outscore them 45-14 the rest of the way?

If I were making excuses. I'd be saying we played the game without Jourdan Lewis and without Taco Charlton (our top CB and our top DL), as well as a starting DT.

When you beat a team by 17 points, you don't need to make excuses.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need serious help.

Hope you think twice about having kids......
CyUHI36VQAAv-D8.jpg

Congrats on your win ref!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won the game. 4th down stop, ball was short, game should have ended. What the refs did because of their open Ohio State bias is irrelevant.

Enough already. We can't do anything about the game. It is what it is. A loss. If there is such a thing as a 'good' loss. We will at least have that going for us if we end up with anarchy for the 4 CFP spots.

If Colorado beats Washington, VaTech beats Clemson and Penn State beats Wisconsin or any variation of two of these happening. UM have a glimmer of hope.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough already. We can't do anything about the game. It is what it is. A loss. If there is such a thing as a 'good' loss. We will at least have that going for us if we end up with anarchy for the 4 CFP spots.

If Colorado beats Washington, VaTech beats Clemson and Penn State beats Wisconsin or any variation of two of these happening. UM have a glimmer of hope.
Not over it. This helps me cope.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whisky or PSU(funny thing neither might make it)LOL Win the title in the best conference this year and not make the Playoffs. LOL

I hate that OSU will be in the playoffs while not being in at least the championship game. I m not saying winning the conference championship, im saying not going overall. They need to change this system.

OSU should get kicked out of Playoffs. I dont care they are 11-1. If you cant even make your Conference Championship game you shouldnt be in the playoffs or get rid of Conference championship then because its now right for the winner not to be in the Playoffs especially if you are the winner of the best Conference this year.

smh

"THE BEST 4 TEAMS"

If you can't comprehend that then you haven't been listening

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an outsider it was a 1st down. He was not short. In no way you can over turn that call l just like if they called it short. On a close up you can see he was at the line. I hate both teams but OSU won. Refs did not screw up. I know its hard for Mich fans to hear the truth but it is what it is.

Also OSU doesnt deserve to be in the Playoffs. Cant even make your Conference Final. Whoever wins between PSU and Whisky to win the Championship and they dont get in College football would lose all credibility. U cant not have the winner of the best conference this year and not be in the playoffs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"THE BEST 4 TEAMS"

If you can't comprehend that then you haven't been listening
yeah OSU isnt one of them if they cant even get into the championship game. Im not talking about winning it. Im talking about not even get into the championship. To be honest they need to make it 1 division and the 2 best teams play. Thats it. Not 1 from the east and 1 from the west.

U cant not have the Conference winner of the best Conference(this year) not get into the playoffs. Its a joke of a system and their are rumors already that if the B10 doesnt get in B10 will protest the playoffs. They will need to fix the system.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah OSU isnt one of them if they cant even get into the championship game. Im not talking about winning it. Im talking about not even get into the championship. To be honest they need to make it 1 division and the 2 best teams play. Thats it. Not 1 from the east and 1 from the west.

U cant not have the Conference winner of the best Conference(this year) not get into the playoffs. Its a joke of a system and their are rumors already that if the B10 doesnt get in B10 will protest the playoffs. They will need to fix the system.

So Wisconsin and Penn St are the two best teams in the Big 10 bc they made it to the CCG? :laugh3: Didn't Michigan beat both of them? :L

You have zero clue dude. Stick to bball.