• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB ALL-STAR games upon us

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we keep Suh, how many sacks do you think Van Noy would get as our primary blitzer? He seemed to be a excellent pass rusher at BYU.

Maybe 6 or 7. He'll still be more or less a rookie next year, imo...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Yes, I did. Twice in 2014.

The way he was used and his skill-set reminds me of Barr from last year and also a little similar to how Ansah was used at BYU. Hand in the dirt DE, stand-up rusher, OLB. I know he's a couple inches shorter than Ansah and probably 20 lbs lighter, but he's explosive with very quick feet. He needs to expand on his rush moves and shed blocks better but his conversion of speed to power would be even better, once he refines that technique, IMO.

I like this kid a lot, LP. I never mentioned him prior mostly due to my belief he'd be gone early on in 2nd rd or possibly late 1st rd.

If he dropped to us in 2nd rd and a CB wasn't there for us, I'd turn in that draft slip faster than what they did last year for Ebron. Adding him would make one helluva LB corps. I do not see him as a DE outside of situational use.

I like that kid Rowe (sp.) also.

What do you have on OT Poutasi

He seemed to take a big step this year. Last year he was often caught flat footed. He'd get beat outiside which would lead to holding. He's a strong kid which benefited him in run blocking. He's got the size to excel and with improved technique, he could be a nice all around tackle. I'd expect him to start at RT for some time before switching to the blindside.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't mind grabbing that Rollins kid and letting him red-shirt for half a year behind Mathis

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins performed quite well at the Senior Bowl, plus, having Austin to refine his technique could be the answer.

I really like that kid, A LOT.

he may surprise in camp, wherever he ends up