• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hippie and PNK

=SA=

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our first 4 picks and feel we gave the offense some love this year. To tell the truth I'm pretty much clueless about the rest of them or the rookie free agents we are signing with the exception of Boyd the UT cornerback. He was rated much higher than where we took him could wind up being a value pick if we keep him. Can't help but wonder if Boyd was selected to babysit his fellow Longhorn, Holt ..

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy with the first two picks, but dogshit draft overall. Congratulations to Spielman in landing 7 guys who will struggle to make the regular season roster with three 6th rounders and four... FOUR 7th rounders. Guy can never miss an opportunity to say he drafted a shitload of players, despite 8 of the 12 coming on rounds 5 -7 thanks to his obsession with trading down, even after years of failing to make almost any of those late rounders pan out.

If they suck again this year, Spielman better be shitcanned immediately after the regular season finale game.

=SA=

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, players from 5th round down may not make it but he got 4 additional picks for going down in rd 3 from pick 81 tu 102. Will be interesting to see how the pick, Mattison the running back turns out vs players they could have drafted. If he turns out to be a strong one two combination with Cook then Spielman will look good.

Our strategy has to change because of the lack of salary cap. Means we have to rely on the draft over pro free agency .. Time will tell how this class pans out. NFL.com gave our overall draft an .. A ..