• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Pete Prisco: The Cardinals will not draft Murray

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has been so 100% sure for so long that Murray was going to Arizona that I don't think any other teams have done that much looking into him. Wonder how far he would fall if any of this turned out to be true.

He has worked out with plenty of teams. He had a private workout with Oakland

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ripping you as you are just posting info, but do those reporting this have access to Cardinal FO cell phone records?

You will have to tweet the source

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will have to tweet the source
Even the story implies this is a foolish headline. Rappaport said "several GMs" said they had not been contacted? Several could be 6-10. what about the other 20? Clickbait.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what Benjamin Albright said this morning:

“Everything I’ve heard is Kyler Murray, I know there was a report out there by somebody saying that they were considering taking Nick Bosa, but from what I understand and what I’m told, that’s a smokescreen. The Cardinals are trying to get the Niners to move up one spot, the same way the Niners got the Bears to move up one spot for a quarterback a few years ago and I suspect that Steve Keim is not going to out-Lynch John Lynch.”

I think anything can happen. I am not convinced the Cards are taking Murray and what Arizona does at #1 might really affect what the 49ers do at #2.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what Benjamin Albright said this morning:

“Everything I’ve heard is Kyler Murray, I know there was a report out there by somebody saying that they were considering taking Nick Bosa, but from what I understand and what I’m told, that’s a smokescreen. The Cardinals are trying to get the Niners to move up one spot, the same way the Niners got the Bears to move up one spot for a quarterback a few years ago and I suspect that Steve Keim is not going to out-Lynch John Lynch.”

I think anything can happen. I am not convinced the Cards are taking Murray and what Arizona does at #1 might really affect what the 49ers do at #2.

At this point for SF, it should be easy. Unless they receive some ridiculous trade back (which seems unlikely at this point) they can sit back and take either Bosa or QW. They shouldn't overthink this......they've been handed a choice between two legit dudes....and whomever is next (Allen/Oliver/Gary/etc.) is a few rungs down the ladder.

Bosa or QW.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point for SF, it should be easy. Unless they receive some ridiculous trade back (which seems unlikely at this point) they can sit back and take either Bosa or QW. They shouldn't overthink this......they've been handed a choice between two legit dudes....and whomever is next (Allen/Oliver/Gary/etc.) is a few rungs down the ladder.

Bosa or QW.

The only way they might get a ridiculous trade offer is if the Cards pass on Murray. You can never count out what some team will do to trade up to get a QB they really want.