• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Pete Prisco: The Cardinals will not draft Murray

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys who aren't going to be leading you to the playoffs can be drafted anywhere.

Imo it's best to move on quickly.

Don't think Kliff would've been hired away from his USC OC duties if Rosen was their guy. I don't know how many QBs earned their franchise the number #1, while staying with the franchise the following season. But it can't be many.

I don't disagree but the point is...Arizona seems to think otherwise and it would be foolish to draft another QB and after saying they think Rosen is there guy.
Never been a fan of Rosen and I kind of think he is a douche.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree but the point is...Arizona seems to think otherwise and it would be foolish to draft another QB and after saying they think Rosen is there guy.
Never been a fan of Rosen and I kind of think he is a douche.
Do not put faith in Pete Prisco.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe at tone time they did, but you don't know what they think after having him a season. And please not the "but they said he's their guy" answer, as if he wasn't they would not say so.

Maybe? They traded up for him LOL This isn't a question, it is a fact. You don't trade up for a player in the top 10 thinking he will just be decent. Put two and two together. It's common sense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not put faith in Pete Prisco.

I never have. I have said many times before this it makes no sense Murray doesn't make sense at 1. I should have reported this lol.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Josh Allen, maybe if Cleveland had a handsome devil at GM.

Named Smitty.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Josh Allen, maybe if Cleveland had a handsome devil at GM.

Named Smitty.

Last year, I like Darnold the most for Cleveland but I also liked Mayfield. As the draft was getting closer I was liking Mayfield more and more. Still didn't expect the Browns to draft him. I wasn't a huge fan of Rosen or Allen.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a lot of reporters. I take most with a grain of salt.

I like Woj for NBA. In NFL, not sure, probably Shefter
I can't stand Jay Glazer, but he has sources.

Shefter too. Clayton was trustworthy. Still don't get why they axed him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe? They traded up for him LOL This isn't a question, it is a fact. You don't trade up for a player in the top 10 thinking he will just be decent. Put two and two together. It's common sense.
The "maybe" was simply an acknowledgement what you said was right. sure, at the time they thought he was their guy. Like the Browns thought Manziel was their guy, the skins RG3, the Browns Quinn, Denver Paxton Lynch, etc.

You actually thought AZ saying "Rosen is still our guy" must be true, so maybe you are the one who needs to put 2 and 2 together and use common sense?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, I like Darnold the most for Cleveland but I also liked Mayfield. As the draft was getting closer I was liking Mayfield more and more. Still didn't expect the Browns to draft him. I wasn't a huge fan of Rosen or Allen.
I still think Darnold will be the best QB. Mayfield looks to making him earn it though.

I liked and still like Allen a lot more than Rosen. I like Haskins a lot more than both and sounds to be dropping right now. Which is weird to me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Jay Glazer, but he sources.

Shefter too. Clayton was trustworthy. Still don't get why they axed him.
Not sure which, but was either shefter or Glazer who said they were 100% sure the Browns were taking Trubisky #1.

I don't care who you are, a FO does not leak info to anyone unless it is info that might help them (and probably isn't true).

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure which, but was either shefter or Glazer who said they were 100% sure the Browns were taking Trubisky #1.

I don't care who you are, a FO does not leak info to anyone unless it is info that might help them (and probably isn't true).
It'd be real hard to prevent yourself from being played like that.

Glazer could make private, physical threats. But a lot of his sources still are bigger. No way to stop all misinformation.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Darnold will be the best QB. Mayfield looks to making him earn it though.

I liked and still like Allen a lot more than Rosen. I like Haskins a lot more than both and sounds to be dropping right now. Which is weird to me.
I like Baker more but do think Darnold will be a good to very good QB. NYG will regret not taking him IMO. I don't care if Barkley is Barry sanders.

Also like allen more than Rosen . It is weird if Haskins really is dropping, but just because it's reported means little.

I truly believe if they wanted to ESPN could get fans to believe Mike Weber is rising and should be a 1st rounder.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be real hard to prevent yourself from being played like that.

Glazer could make private, physical threats. But a lot of his sources still are bigger. No way to stop all misinformation.
Not even sure they were played. They might have made it up and if they are right great. If not? what's the diff?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You shut your whore mouth!!

Yeah honestly never liked Rosen and a trade is the right thing if they don't like him, but maybe they give him another chance. A lot of ways to improve their defense, which wasn't very good.

Yeah, Haskins is dropping. He has the best traits for a QB, goes through progressions, big body type, strong arm and accuracy, etc. but it seems like we are getting into the age where all teams want are athletic QB's. They were criticizing his athleticism and 40 time. I mean if you look at most of the best QB's of all-time they weren't athletic or speedsters. Times have changed for sure.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't heard much about Jay Glazer. He sounds like he would be a ghey p0rnstar

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Baker more but do think Darnold will be a good to very good QB. NYG will regret not taking him IMO. I don't care if Barkley is Barry sanders.

Also like allen more than Rosen . It is weird if Haskins really is dropping, but just because it's reported means little.

I truly believe if they wanted to ESPN could get fans to believe Mike Weber is rising and should be a 1st rounder.
They probably could. Lol

I don't know what the Giants are trying to do. And I'm just gonna let Prisco do the guessing there.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shut your whore mouth!!

Yeah honestly never liked Rosen and a trade is the right thing if they don't like him, but maybe they give him another chance. A lot of ways to improve their defense, which wasn't very good.

Yeah, Haskins is dropping. He has the best traits for a QB, goes through progressions, big body type, strong arm and accuracy, etc. but it seems like we are getting into the age where all teams want are athletic QB's. They were criticizing his athleticism and 40 time. I mean if you look at most of the best QB's of all-time they were athletic or speedsters. Times have changed for sure.
Haskins, to me, is similar to Mitch a couple years ago. He will need time to grow into his spot. Which used to be normal.

QB speed isn't much of a big deal to me.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably could. Lol

I don't know what the Giants are trying to do. And I'm just gonna let Prisco do the guessing there.

At first Haskins to the Giants. Now it's Daniel Jones to Giants. If they love one of those guys they probably go QB. A lot of great defensive talent up there to choose from though.