• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CB Josh Wilson. Signed

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO does not mean CB is not a priority still. Just means you may go DT/OL/RB first.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another older vet competing for slot CB is all. He is and has been on the decline IMO. I sure hope for the Lions sake he is not pressed into a job on the outside due to injury. That is if he even outplays the younger kids on the roster for a spot.
Hoping he proves me wrong, but he's one guy I did not want from the scrap pile while looking at FA CBs on ROTO.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who?? ( no need to post his career history, unless your Kool aid glass needs a refill you get it).

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another older vet competing for slot CB is all. He is and has been on the decline IMO. I sure hope for the Lions sake he is not pressed into a job on the outside due to injury. That is if he even outplays the younger kids on the roster for a spot.
Hoping he proves me wrong, but he's one guy I did not want from the scrap pile while looking at FA CBs on ROTO.

Hater.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guilty as charged. I don't hate the move, sure as fuck just don't love it. I wonder what his PFF ranking was last few years?
I guess I will settle as always. Seems some here love mediocre moves for being a mediocre team. I need to question my loyalty I guess?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loyalty is eating frozen burritos while your deteriorating dog gets deli shaved ham.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loyalty is eating frozen burritos while your deteriorating dog gets deli shaved ham.
Woke up drunk on a living room floor with a frozen, yet starting to thaw pot pie stuffed in and around mouth. Good thing it was a bunch of fire fighters had I choked. Which was their response when I questioned that. Them drunken fucks thought they could save me.

At least the burritos were cooked. I hope at least...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a slot guy only he may be OK. I have never been comfortable with Lawson and now coming off an injury even less so. I would rather go 3 safeties when we go nickel quite frankly.

I agree it will have zero influence on the draft. This guy is an inside guy only.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up drunk on a living room floor with a frozen, yet starting to thaw pot pie stuffed in and around mouth. Good thing it was a bunch of fire fighters had I choked. Which was their response when I questioned that. Them drunken fucks thought they could save me.

At least the burritos were cooked. I hope at least...

It took me awhile to get the correlation.

You represented the Detroit Lions. The drunken firefighters are Ford, Mayhew, and Lewand.

Now did the frozen pot pie represent Ebron? Or this off-season? Or something else entirely?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping to somehow see Kevin White TCU man the slot this season. He was projected 3rd-4th round guy. Don't see it now. Although I have not paid close attention to his pro days or combine numbers. He was just a pipe dream for me after watching him cover the other Kevin White and Cooper at the senior bowl.

Earlier this year I questioned could the Lions target a S that showed good cover skills to man the slot and one day take over for Digs or Quinn? My only downfall for that is with IAQ on the roster who IMO does fine. You are not replacing the eventually lose of Mathis.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took me awhile to get the correlation.

You represented the Detroit Lions. The drunken firefighters are Ford, Mayhew, and Lewand.

Now did the frozen pot pie represent Ebron? Or this off-season? Or something else entirely?

Deep thinker... Maybe it represents a guy named Titus Leshoure the Best.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo.

100% agreed on that whole post. Just a veteran depth signing. Hopefully we have enough healthy (and good) young guys that he doesn't even make the final 53 this summer...