• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Castille to the NFL

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i saw that too.....
i guess he figures his chance this year is as good as next

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I this kid has problems. Would the NFL even let him in with all the jumping around he has done over the last year. Not very stable. Or would they just say if you can get the team from your home town to draft you we will let you in.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what the fuck are you talking about yuhusker?

why the fuck would the nfl care?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well did he get a pro day at NSU? Exactly how many scouts are gonna come to that pro day LOL. Bottom line is he cut his chances in half by getting cut by the 'skers, and lets be honest it's not like he's a special player, he's a thumper who broke one or two big ones. He had one game over 100 yards at NSU. You see that and you say, "oh the team was just terrible, he must have had an awful O line to run behind" That may be so... But he DIDN'T EVEN START.

As far as the NFL letting him in... Yeah what the fuck are you talking about YuHusker? Minus rep points for that statement. By your logic Dez Bryant would not even bother entering the draft.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Landon
I was just joking on the NFL taking him IF he could get the home team take him. But the rest is based on what Castle did this last summer and all the garbage he put Bo and the staff through and missing home and not being able to handle being away, then Bo lets him go home for what a week last summer and things look like they are going well and he IF I remember right messed up and I do not remember if he left cause he couldn't handle being sooo far away from home and family or if the mess up was something that got him pulled off the team but the reference was to the NFL and their psych evail. Now if I am wrong on this let me know cause I know I am not remembering the circumstances exactly of his leaving.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sometimes I lose people on my humor and sometimes I lose myself cause I do not remember my train of thought from the post.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he was going to leave after his junior year from Nebraska, that would've been a bad move, but it's a good move for him now. I mean really, what good will it do for him to stay at a small college, as opposed to a shot at pro ball?

The big question is, will he behave and give himself the best chance to succeed at the next level?

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Definitions of humor on the Web:

•wit: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter

you = Noun 1. dumbass - a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay Okay I screwed up.

I was looking forward to having him as a part of the Huskers last year based on what he did in the bowl game two years ago. He was the reason we could hold on to the ball and make yards in that game as Helu for whatever reason was ineffective. If I remember right during the season that year he fumbled a lot which is in my mind why he didn't get many touches. He seemed to be a banger but didn't seem to have some of the skills Helu has but could make tough yards that Helu didn't seem to be able to make.
But with all the problems he seemed to have that summer that came to a head and leaving a program on the rise again and that plays on a bigger stage in one of the best FB conf and leave to a smaller school in a different division just does not speak well. When I asked I couldn't find out how he did but I would assume that he did better than he would have probably for us. We could have used him last year as long as he kept the fumbling under control.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ex
This is the year to leave for the pros if you have the skills due to what they fear will happen in the new contract nego. which is my understanding for all of them leaving. But I would think it would be better to take a serious look at what have I done, what level have I done it at and how do I stack up against the others that are committing and am I locked into a certain position either because of what I can do and cannot do or am willing to do or both. I agree it was a bad move on his part to leave Neb. as he was probably going to be a strong candidate for the no 1 or 2 back in the lineup. And to do it in a program that was for sure going to be on national TV. And to go to a smaller school at a lower level of play just so I can play does not really set you up for draft-ability at the next level. For him it would be a two level jump. It is not to say a lower level school does not have players make it to the pros, Danny Woodhead made it after a very good DII career at Chadron State and is on a pro team now. But he did play at the same level for his college career, not take a step back.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he has a shot of getting picked up in the sup draft

sticking with a team is a different story

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Landon
This is a legit question to you. With the RB's in the draft and those in the NFL do you really think Castle has any real shot at getting selected and sticking with a team with both the moving around he has done, the reasons for the moves (at least those that where made public) and the quality of the body of work he has done in college.

I think everything that has happened with him really hurts him and I know I never heard anything about how he did at his new school so he didn't light the world on fire there or he would have been in the news.

As far as him playing for the Huskers if a person leaves the team we do not need them no matter how good they are. There will be some kid that really wants to play for the Huskers and make the team better. I wish the guys well but if they were going to leave to another school then we do not need them. I would feel better if he left for the pros from the Huskers but I feel that we are one of the programs that a kid that wants to go to the pros should want to come play for. We are in a tough conf and are back on the rise in the national outlook. Kids that want to go to the next level should be seeking out those kinds of programs.