• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Draft: The Quarterback Class

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember my dad years ago had a really bad case of this very bursitis. The doctor must have drained over a quart of fluid from his elbow and it was really painful. Maybe today's technologies have improved where it's not as bad to take care of it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember my dad years ago had a really bad case of this very bursitis. The doctor must have drained over a quart of fluid from his elbow and it was really painful. Maybe today's technologies have improved where it's not as bad to take care of it.
Nope, doctors have made no progress in 40 years. Amazing fact that goes against everything we are taught to think about them. They still can't eliminate a common cold, cuts take just as long to heal, hair still falls out, etc.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is stupid
guess the Pats stay at 3

Not really.... the Vikes could very well be looking to dump both 1st rounders this year and a first in 2025.

The Skins did it with RG Knee... they gave up 3 1st rounders (and a 2nd) to move up 4 spots lol. I still think that trade was dumb AF at the time... but I wouldn't put it past the Vikings replicating it to take Maye.

As for Daniels... I think that's got Justin Fields 2.0 written all over it lol.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.... the Vikes could very well be looking to dump both 1st rounders this year and a first in 2025.

The Skins did it with RG Knee... they gave up 3 1st rounders (and a 2nd) to move up 4 spots lol. I still think that trade was dumb AF at the time... but I wouldn't put it past the Vikings replicating it to take Maye.

As for Daniels... I think that's got Justin Fields 2.0 written all over it lol.
No...it's stupid.
and you just added more crazy talk.

in my hot so humble opinion

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...it's stupid.
and you just added more crazy talk.

in my hot so humble opinion

lmao what did I say was crazy?

The RGKnee trade did in fact happen and was 3 1st rounders and a 2nd to move up 4 fuckin' spots lol. You implied no way is a team offering 3 1sts for the #3. "guess the Pats stay at 3" - your words.... well it's happened before, so you saying it's stupid is an opinion (and I agree with it) but it's not unprecedented.

Are you saying my crazy talk is Daniels being Fields 2.0? That at least makes sense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao what did I say was crazy?

The RGKnee trade did in fact happen and was 3 1st rounders and a 2nd to move up 4 fuckin' spots lol. You implied no way is a team offering 3 1sts for the #3. "guess the Pats stay at 3" - your words.... well it's happened before, so you saying it's stupid is an opinion (and I agree with it) but it's not unprecedented.

Are you saying my crazy talk is Daniels being Fields 2.0? That at least makes sense.
lazy opinions.

i can't define Fields much less Daniels.

RG3 was 14 years ago and Shanny was running the shit out of him in 2010. Group effort.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lazy opinions.

i can't define Fields much less Daniels.

RG3 was 14 years ago and Shanny was running the shit out of him in 2010. Group effort.

Okay, so lazy opinion on Daniels... it's a hunch so that's fair and I'm certainly no NFL scout so my opinion matters very little (although scouts have reported Daniels holding onto the ball forever with very talented WRs bailing him out...).

As for RG3... that's just a fact mah dude. I don't care whether you think it's stupid or not, but fact of the matter is the trade happened... and there's no reason it's unreasonable to think it could happen with this draft, especially when Minnesota already dealt their hand so early in the process. Now if you think it's stupid that's one thing, but I would hardly call THAT a lazy opinion....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so lazy opinion on Daniels... it's a hunch so that's fair and I'm certainly no NFL scout so my opinion matters very little (although scouts have reported Daniels holding onto the ball forever with very talented WRs bailing him out...).

As for RG3... that's just a fact mah dude. I don't care whether you think it's stupid or not, but fact of the matter is the trade happened... and there's no reason it's unreasonable to think it could happen with this draft, especially when Minnesota already dealt their hand so early in the process.
i think Williams is a somewhat lock. Buyer beware from there. I don't define players.

Sure 3 firsts in 2010 for the TWO QB's with high grades from most all scouts does not compare to this draft. You can come back and ram stupid down my throat when the trade happens.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Williams is a somewhat lock. Buyer beware from there. I don't define players.

Sure 3 firsts in 2010 for the TWO QB's with high grades from most all scouts does not compare to this draft. You can come back and ram stupid down my throat when the trade happens.

PDay... Jesus stop being so hangry... have a Snickers.

I'm just saying 3 1st rounders has happened before... it COULD happen again and it wouldn't be the dumbest shit we've seen in the NFL draft.... like what the Jets or Browns usually do...

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had it in high school.only thing more painful was my kidney stones,I,ve broken al ot of bones to.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. 8:35 Caleb Williams
2. 14:48 Jayden Daniels
3. 16:36 J.J. McCarthy
4. 18:38 Drake Maye
5. 20:55 Michael Penix Jr.
6. 24:02 Bo Nix
7. 27:05 Jordan Travis
8. 27:46 Joe Milton

(If you're looking for his breakdowns, it's not on YT due to copyright issues. It's on Patreon, I'll say it's worth the $5 if you're a fan of team grabbing a QB this year)