• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cary Williams is not impressed with the win.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams does have a point. I mean he only has a super bowl ring and knows what it takes on D to win one. Maybe he goes about it the wrong way, but you can't get rid of every guy who wanna speak his mind.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey cary, stfu and play ball. I've seen your team fresher than the other one come the 4th qtr. Just cause you sucked today, dont blame it on tbe practices.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he already brought it up to Chip ... what makes him think it's a good idea to complain about it to the media? Like Chip's going to say ... ohh man, now that you complained about me to the media I may have to reconsider my whole outlook ... :L

I'm not condoning what he did. But i'm not ready to dismiss the complaint altogether either. According to Derrick Gunn of CSN 2 other players expressed similar complaints as Williams about not getting enough rest during the week and having no legs in the 4th Q.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey cary, stfu and play ball. I've seen your team fresher than the other one come the 4th qtr. Just cause you sucked today, dont blame it on tbe practices.

What he said.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep CB in Rd 1 next year.....Bye Bye Cary, ya think you would have learned with Djax getting cut.
No shit, the guy is an asshat.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone hear knows, when we first signed him I was happy, but after game 3... I realized he sucked, and he talked too much. This is the classic case of "c.y.a.". He gets burnt everyweek... in everygame! He gave up like 5 tds this season so far. He has no ball skills, very poor acceleration or anticipation and virtually no ability to turn and run. He knows he sucks, ifs why he over compensates with over the top antics... if I could personally cut one player on this team... it would be a very tough decision between him and casey "I Suck donkey scrotum" mathews. Roby is balling out right now, hands down the best rookie dback in the nfl, and could be a candidate for DROY. If only...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where we need to drop the "we passed over Darqueze Dennard" reference.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah this one hurts.

I cannot stand Cary...

As chip said, how is he tired? He didn't practice wednesday, thursday, and friday was a walk through.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, maybe he realizes Chip fucked up by not taking a CB in the first like some others realized.

Maybe Cary realizes Chip NOT taking his potential replacement in the first round was a mistake?

.....:wtf2:

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think their are maybe 2 people on here who could do that...:yahoo:

Some others wanted a CB before and during the draft and then as soon as Smith was the pick, they stuck to Chips nuts and loved the pick and tried justifying it instead of a CB...Can't be on here bitchin about a CB now can they...:doh:

WTF they watchin?

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Cary realizes Chip NOT taking his potential replacement in the first round was a mistake?

.....:wtf2:

Having a stud CB on the other side of you makes your job MUCH MUCH easier. S can cheat to one side rather then having to play middle. Believe me, Sherman makes the other CB's job much easier.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These type of comments never turn out well for the player saying them, even if they are true. Chip this morning said Cary didnt even practice most of last week.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously, if he were cut today would our D be that much worse off?

Guaranteed this is his last year and wouldn't be surprised if he don't sit a bit. Chip doesn't seem like Andy when it comes to this stuff.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got blasted for criticizing the smith pick, and even more for wanting roby or fuller, I hot blasted all last year for saying how much williams blows, but its in the tape. Eventually teams are gonna figure out how bad he is and we might just have to move jenkins to corner.

G

greenwing

Dude blows chickens, but toots his own horn while he's driving that bus that's running his own teammates over. :lame::bullshit:
He is just as bad as djax with his mouth but with nothing to show for it. He got burned last year too. Talk about an ego with nothing to back it up.