• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cary Williams is not impressed with the win.

HallofFame

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I'm not privy to the Eagles' practice facility, I'm not going to make a definitive statement here one way or the other. The proverbial but here though is this: Never believe because only one individual had the audacity to actually say something, no one else is thinking the same thing. I can imagine many a mob boss may have never seen it coming because his underlings knew better than to speak until it was time to take action.

For their sake, I hope the Eagles aren't sacrificing the health and well-being of their players to increase the workout enhancements for a few. Cunning minds could actually do this and simply trade or decline to resign those physically spent under such toil. I know it's a business, and the bottom line is to win, but is it "winning" when you're punishing your defense instead of properly conditioning them (there is a difference).

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams does have a point. I mean he only has a super bowl ring and knows what it takes on D to win one. Maybe he goes about it the wrong way, but you can't get rid of every guy who wanna speak his mind.

I am not sure he is the reason they won. He is better than what we had but I don't think getting a ring makes you a leader. Coming from Ray Lewis I may be more open to it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Kelly agrees with Cary about this point...

Kelly: We should have had post-safety help on DeSean Jackson touchdown.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was clearly Nate Allen's fault.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Reuben Frank

Chip also said he spoke with Cary Williams. Said Williams was "just frustrated." Said he doesn't have any issues with Cary.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Reuben Frank

Chip also said he spoke with Cary Williams. Said Williams was "just frustrated." Said he doesn't have any issues with Cary.

Translation: I have talked with Cary. He will keep his mouth shut about this issue.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams was jawing at Nate Allen the whole game. You can tell he thinks Nate sucks balls. Id be pretty frustrated too. That said..keep it in house dude.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised however if there was additional info that might bleed out regarding Chips sports fitness training program. I could see there being some legit concerns here for the Defensive players.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the D wasn't lacking talent it wouldn't be a problem, they'd actually be able to get off the field. Cant blame the coaching if you fail at your job.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised however if there was additional info that might bleed out regarding Chips sports fitness training program. I could see there being some legit concerns here for the Defensive players.

The defense simply isn't talented enough, it's an excuse to cover up how mediocre they've been - Cary needs to STFU already

HallofFame

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the Eagles aren't illegally intercepting the play calling of the opposing defenses week in and week out, the other teams will simply have to invest more time in preparing for the hurry up no huddle offense. That may require more time during the week to be spent on enhancing fitness and stamina drills.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Cary is wrong or not about being overtrained, it is very well possible due to the high amount of reps during practice….but his approach of telling the media and not keeping it in house, makes him an idiot. I never liked the guy, and I hate it him more every day. Though, this is something to look into as far as our practice intensity goes, especially if other players are feeling the same.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Eagles fans.....Im new to the Eagles pages, but have been browsing for a few weeks. As a huge Duck fan, naturally I have followed Chipper to the NFL with great interest. I really like the Eagles, I love watching them play, and lets face it, the Raiders are going nowhere.

I have to say with all honesty, that in the NFL, we can all expect Chips's players to make these comments. His approach to the game is much different than other coaches, and while it works with kids, elite professional athletes may take some time to get used to it.

IMO, one of the leaders on this team needs to handle Williams and his comments, and get him onbaord, or at least to shut up. Chip will NEVER change his style. If he cannot change the player, he will change the player, ya dig?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cary Williams said he stood up in front of his #Eagles teammates today and apologized for his comments. Should have kept it in-house.