• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carlos Boozer to the Lakers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs Bandwagon:

th

your gonna have to upgrade that a to a brand new Rolls bro ...lol

'Bron and Kyrie---- and from it looks like possibly Love ?

i mean....thats better than anything Miami ever had..

and its a lot better than the big 4 of Kobe,Nash, Howard, Gasol of a couple years ago , lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and its a lot better than the big 4 of Kobe,Nash, Howard, Gasol of a couple years ago , lol

Yeah, you're probably right.

Cavs new bandwagon:

th

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Until you get to 3 championships with James, it's not better then anything Miami had.
Try getting to 1.
It's Cleveland. Something real bad is going to happen. Good Luck.:nod:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I liked the one with the simulated wood paneling on the sides better. It just reeks of class and sophistication.

That's not a bandwagon in Ohio, it's a limo.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until you get to 3 championships with James, it's not better then anything Miami had.
Try getting to 1.
It's Cleveland. Something real bad is going to happen. Good Luck.:nod:

thanks for the good luck :)

I just cant wait to start the season.....should be a ton of fun.....ESPECIALLY if they end up pulling off this Love deal.....

your Heat though made some decent moves- you guys will probably still even make the playoffs as long as Dwade plays a decent amount of games

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just cant wait to start the season.....should be a ton of fun.....ESPECIALLY if they end up pulling off this Love deal.....

your Heat though made some decent moves- you guys will probably still even make the playoffs as long as Dwade plays a decent amount of games

AND as long as they play in the Eastern conference...

just sayin'...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND as long as they play in the Eastern conference...

just sayin'...

yah ya never know though.....

Wade sat out almost 30 games just to rest- and still couldnt keep it together for the playoffs- and in the playoffs you get a bunch of extra rest in between games

imagine now that they really need him-

Cavs
Bulls
Pacers
Wiz

are all very solid

Brooklyn, Atlanta, Charlotte, Toronto are no joke

the Knicks and Pistons arent as bad as they used to be

if Wade cant stay healthy it would not surprise me one bit if Miami missed the playoffs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree you guys should be excited.
I remember James' first preseason game here. It was electric. Him returning will be crazy x1000.

While I can't say I'm happy about losing the best player in the world, it will be fun to actually have to care about games that occur before the ECF.
I stated several times last year that the regular season had become a mostly bore fest and often hard to watch.

The Heat will be fine.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah ya never know though.....

Wade sat out almost 30 games just to rest- and still couldnt keep it together for the playoffs- and in the playoffs you get a bunch of extra rest in between games

imagine now that they really need him-

Cavs
Bulls
Pacers
Wiz

are all very solid

Brooklyn, Atlanta, Charlotte, Toronto are no joke

the Knicks and Pistons arent as bad as they used to be

if Wade cant stay healthy it would not surprise me one bit if Miami missed the playoffs

good assessment on what SHOULD be the top of the EC. STILL not quite like playing in the west, though...

out of the teams you brought up, i'm thinking maybe the first 4 might make it to the Western playoffs. i have serious doubts about the rest. it goes in cycles, though. i can remember the times where the EC was the dominant one and MUCH more physical...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good assessment on what SHOULD be the top of the EC. STILL not quite like playing in the west, though...

out of the teams you brought up, i'm thinking maybe the first 4 might make it to the Western playoffs. i have serious doubts about the rest. it goes in cycles, though. i can remember the times where the EC was the dominant one and MUCH more physical...

the West definitely is a ton better right now there is no doubt about that.....

the Spurs thing though...everyone is talking like they are unbeatable- and forget this is the first championship they have won in 7 years. This year they just had everything come together-all their important guys were healthy in the playoffs- while other teams guys were not all healthy-- all the young guys played really well and they hit on the right mid to late draft picks- .....

not saying the Spurs arent a great team- they are- they are the favorite too- but they certainly are not an unbeatable team by any stretch....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Durant bolts, and a couple Spurs retire, the East could easily be the better conference in 3 seasons.
Let's hope not.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the West definitely is a ton better right now there is no doubt about that.....

the Spurs thing though...everyone is talking like they are unbeatable- and forget this is the first championship they have won in 7 years. This year they just had everything come together-all their important guys were healthy in the playoffs- while other teams guys were not all healthy-- all the young guys played really well and they hit on the right mid to late draft picks- .....

not saying the Spurs arent a great team- they are- they are the favorite too- but they certainly are not an unbeatable team by any stretch....

well, NO team should consider themselves "unbeatable", so we agree there. guess we'll have to see how it all shakes out for the '15 season...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wade's possibly going down as the 3rd best SG of all-time behind Jordan and Kobe. Love and Kyrie have played a combined zero playoff games. But yes, they're much better than Wade and Bosh.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda hope the Cavs do win the title. It's gonna be so cool when they light that river on fire in celebration.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda hope the Cavs do win the title. It's gonna be so cool when they light that river on fire in celebration.

River?
You mean Lake Erie.
And does pollution in water burn? :noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's possibly going down as the 3rd best SG of all-time behind Jordan and Kobe. Love and Kyrie have played a combined zero playoff games. But yes, they're much better than Wade and Bosh.

your point?

yah. the Mailman and the Glove played at the end of their careers with Kobe and Shaq- does that make them a great foursome for the ages?

of course not- the mailman and the glove were done for by the time they played together

Wade maybe had 1 year at the very peak of his talents with LeBron IF even that....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol...wow...stuff from the 70's?

right NOW many of the beaches in California are shut down because of terrible pollution - but you got to a joke from the 70's?

all though- if you want good Lakers basketball you definitely will only be watching it on DVD's from the past this year...maybe you should stay in the past...

unless you think Lin to Boozer is gonna get you guys the 8 seed in the West.....