• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cards post game

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A team built to win NOW trying to get better after last night. We could use 2 guards should Cosmi be out for a period of time. Risner and or Fluker anyone?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, you cant make AG run inside.
Your ability to see/read what you want n not want someone says is amazing. My post wasn't meant to co-sign what you think about Gibson running inside. When he had his fumbling issues a couple years back. He fumbled inside, outside, in the backfield, beyond the LOS. It wasn't about where he was running, he simply wasn't protecting the football.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your ability to see/read what you want n not want someone says is amazing. My post wasn't meant to co-sign what you think about Gibson running inside. When he had his fumbling issues a couple years back. He fumbled inside, outside, in the backfield, beyond the LOS. It wasn't about where he was running, he simply wasn't protecting the football.

I understand that. Most of his fumbles were inside the tackles and short yardage. He never protects the ball. I can't believe the coaching staff doesn't see this by now. This was another reason why Robinson was drafted in the 3rd round. Better all-around back. they shouldn't have given the ball in that situation in that junction of the game to Gibson. that's not Monday morning QB, that's just knowing the history of this guy.

Last edited: