• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when people go out of their way to make everybody notice how much they hate something, and it's either their opinion or it's wrong. :L

Fuck all who thinks this is ''childish'' or we're not ''mature'' for liking all these comic book movies. I grew up with them, I could care less what some lowlife on the internet thinks of me/

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when people go out of their way to make everybody notice how much they hate something, and it's either their opinion or it's wrong. :L

Fuck all who thinks this is ''childish'' or we're not ''mature'' for liking all these comic book movies. I grew up with them, I could care less what some lowlife on the internet thinks of me/

Dude I am 41 going on 12
I do not ever plan on maturing into some yakass that refuses to have fun.

Mojo doesnt know what he is missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I am 41 going on 12
I do not ever plan on maturing into some yakass that refuses to have fun.

Mojo doesnt know what he is missing.

:agree: though, i'm only 25 at the moment. But I do agree. Glad this Mojo dude is gone.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the first one, its on fx every week and I just cant stand arrogant downey as iron man so I watch this alot. I kinda wanted to see him continue with that woman though, didnt make sense he was able to steer the plane into a frozen ocean, but he couldnt turn it around and go back to where it left 7 minutes ago? No, I didnt want to see them dance, it just seems like a sequel could have been done in that same time period.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the first one as well. It was very different with it being a period piece, but it totally worked as the Capt America origin story.
I like how Howard Stark was so involved in the development of the super solider program and assisting in the WW2 war effort. You can also see how it leads up to the events surrounding the tesseract in modern times.

Jordan-esque

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News:

http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/international-box-office-spanish-affairs-becomes-top-grossing-spanish-movie-of-all-time-captain-america-divergent/

U.S. - Broke the April Box Office Record in the United States.

Overseas - Debuted w/ almost $40 million in China, the highest Marvel movie debut ever including Avengers. Captain America highest debut in communist China - let that marinate for a second. Also third largest Marvel film in Russia, they love their Black Widow.

CinemaScore: "A" with a 95% overall rating and a 90% approval rating.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News:

http://www.deadline.com/2014/04/international-box-office-spanish-affairs-becomes-top-grossing-spanish-movie-of-all-time-captain-america-divergent/

U.S. - Broke the April Box Office Record in the United States.

Overseas - Debuted w/ almost $40 million in China, the highest Marvel movie debut ever including Avengers. Captain America highest debut in communist China - let that marinate for a second. Also third largest Marvel film in Russia, they love their Black Widow.

CinemaScore: "A" with a 95% overall rating and a 90% approval rating.

Rightfully so, i'd love to see the 5% who didn't like it.