• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Clemson or FSU make the title game?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT is horrible and call it a hunch on FSU. We have not played our best football yet.

OK

I think you at least need the division once before you start piping off, k thanks.

miami-hurricanes-vanilla-ice-meme.png

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT is horrible and call it a hunch on FSU. We have not played our best football yet.

Same hunch that all of the Miami fans had for the FSU/Miami game last year? You also seem to think that FSU has played their best ball already. Not even close defensively. The play against Maryland needs to continue defensively then FSU will be a force to reckon with. Plus Miami will not see a good offense until FSU. SO where is this hunch coming from?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without special teams and the defensive touchdown, VT held the vaunted 'Bama offense to 14 points. I wouldn't call them horrible...

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how badly Miami fans need validation; you're gifted a victory by an overrated Florida team, beat up on a few cupcakes, and survive against a GT team. I'll believe it when they beat somebody with a pulse.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
OK

I think you at least need the division once before you start piping off, k thanks.

miami-hurricanes-vanilla-ice-meme.png

Whatever you ain't winning it this year, maybe we won't either. Remember I thought 9-3 for the Canes this year. Prolly still happen.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's amazing how badly Miami fans need validation; you're gifted a victory by an overrated Florida team, beat up on a few cupcakes, and survive against a GT team. I'll believe it when they beat somebody with a pulse.

I don't need any validation. I have said it from the beginning, uf sucks and we have beaten 5 teams we should beat, nothing special. But at this point I like our chances of being undefeated when we get to FSU, but thee is also a chance we lose the next 4.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Same hunch that all of the Miami fans had for the FSU/Miami game last year? You also seem to think that FSU has played their best ball already. Not even close defensively. The play against Maryland needs to continue defensively then FSU will be a force to reckon with. Plus Miami will not see a good offense until FSU. SO where is this hunch coming from?

Have I said anything different this whole season? I still say we beat every Florida team on our schedule this year.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I said anything different this whole season? I still say we beat every Florida team on our schedule this year.

You have said the same thing all year, but have never once given as to WHY you think that. No examples like the Miami offense being too difficult to stop or their defense being too good. That is all I ask for.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You have said the same thing all year, but have never once given as to WHY you think that. No examples like the Miami offense being too difficult to stop or their defense being too good. That is all I ask for.

Yes I have. I have said that our O will be a top 15 before the end of the season. And our D would be much better than last year. Right now I'm 1 out of 2 and as I said we have not played near our best football yet.

JW and the Noles look real good but he is a RS Frosh and even you should be expecting a brain fart at some point. U hope its vs the Canes.

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I have. I have said that our O will be a top 15 before the end of the season. And our D would be much better than last year. Right now I'm 1 out of 2 and as I said we have not played near our best football yet.

JW and the Noles look real good but he is a RS Frosh and even you should be expecting a brain fart at some point. U hope its vs the Canes.

Right now the Canes are not even in the top 30 in passing and only 29th in rushing. Their D has yet to play an actually good offense so their rankings are a little uncertain.

As far as Winston. Everyone thought he would have had a brain fart against BC and Maryland with their blitz packages and he thrived even more with that pressure. Sounds more like you are hoping that he has a brain fart because you are not sure your D is good enough to stop him.

Lastly Winston is not Jacory Harris or Stephen Morris like. He plays beyond his years. His biggest chance for a brain fart is next week against Clemson(their D is better than Miami's and has been tested). We shall see.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Right now the Canes are not even in the top 30 in passing and only 29th in rushing. Their D has yet to play an actually good offense so their rankings are a little uncertain.

As far as Winston. Everyone thought he would have had a brain fart against BC and Maryland with their blitz packages and he thrived even more with that pressure. Sounds more like you are hoping that he has a brain fart because you are not sure your D is good enough to stop him.

Lastly Winston is not Jacory Harris or Stephen Morris like. He plays beyond his years. His biggest chance for a brain fart is next week against Clemson(their D is better than Miami's and has been tested). We shall see.

You are correct on all parts. Canes optimism, On any given day....Thats why they play the games...Blind squirrel...

:rollseyes:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need any validation. I have said it from the beginning, uf sucks and we have beaten 5 teams we should beat, nothing special. But at this point I like our chances of being undefeated when we get to FSU, but thee is also a chance we lose the next 4.

Fair enough; FWIW I would (selfishly) like to see Miami be a ten win team. Makes the conference look a little better and would elevate Clemson's SOS.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fair enough; FWIW I would (selfishly) like to see Miami be a ten win team. Makes the conference look a little better and would elevate Clemson's SOS.

Who says you would beat us in the ACCCG?

Like I have said, we will most likely drop at least one to someone we should beat. At least that has been our tactics for the last several years.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says you would beat us in the ACCCG?

Like I have said, we will most likely drop at least one to someone we should beat. At least that has been our tactics for the last several years.

Miami is not making the ACCCG unless they go 11-1; VT and/or FSU will beat Miami, and if it's VT, Miami would have to hope VT loses two conference games which is about as likely as someone other than Clemson or FSU representing the Atlantic in the ACCCG.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Miami is not making the ACCCG unless they go 11-1; VT and/or FSU will beat Miami, and if it's VT, Miami would have to hope VT loses two conference games which is about as likely as someone other than Clemson or FSU representing the Atlantic in the ACCCG.

It could happen but unlikely. Wierdly, I think we can beat VT and FSU, but will lose to some other teams we should beat. The "playing down" factor.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let the Clemson and FSU fans celebrate thier ACC championship, in october.

We really need to let the schedules play out before all you motherfuckers throw in the "what ifs" and "if they wouldas" fuck it, it will be settled on the field.

Pitt may be the fucking coastal champion , you never know until all the games are played

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just let the Clemson and FSU fans celebrate thier ACC championship, in october.

We really need to let the schedules play out before all you motherfuckers throw in the "what ifs" and "if they wouldas" fuck it, it will be settled on the field.

Pitt may be the fucking coastal champion , you never know until all the games are played

:agree:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could happen but unlikely. Wierdly, I think we can beat VT and FSU, but will lose to some other teams we should beat. The "playing down" factor.

I've no doubt the Canes can beat anyone on their schedule, but they haven't played lights out yet against "normal" competition. It's hard to really know how good a team like Miami is, because they haven't had a proven history with most of the players on this years team. October will be a very telling month for not only Miami, but the rest of the ACC.