• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Camp will open the 28th

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell the guy who started it. Explain facts too him. Good luck.

Have you thrown in the towel on the upcoming season yet? Because Ifedi, Jimmy Graham and a rookie TE are not going to make Mitch the QB you are claiming him to be....and since you don't believe in Foles.......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lulz...I hope Trubs fucking kills it this year, and you all gotta shine noon's balls. :laugh:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lulz...I hope Trubs fucking kills it this year, and you all gotta shine noon's balls. :laugh:
tenor.gif

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he played like Tom Brady out there I would credit his success to the offensive line, coaches, running backs, wide receivers and tight ends...because that's what noon would do...as tribute to him for being right.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so that whole checkdown thing never happened? Cool.

"YAWN". Talk about "misquoting me" and a complete misunderstanding of the situation. You have problems reading and understanding don't you?

They don't.
Angry, drunk fan talking on a game thread. Yeah...no one ever says stupid stuff on those, right?
Not his feelings, moron, his confidence. There's a difference. And if you think coaches don't consider players emotions and confidence levels....well, I don't know. I'd have to question that genius label.

They don't consider emotions and confidence on a guy that's already a bust in their eyes grey pubes. You keep missing that part. I'm sure Ryan Pace still makes decisions on based on how Kevin White feels right now too. (rolls eyes).

Again...coming from a guy that thinks a long pass is a checkdown. And has quoted me for things I haven't said. And can't remember what thread he is even in half the time.

You're not exactly an expert chucko.

There's irony in what is said above but gray pubes is too stupid to see it. And you are wrong, I am an expert grey pubes.

And news flash dumb dumb....audibles are a part of Nagy's playcalling. He calls in a play presnap....and Mitch's instructions are to run that play unless he sees something in the defense that dictates they would run another play. And the audibles are based on formation...so if a pass is called and you audible to a run...it's a run that designed to be done from that formation off of whatever the pass play was.

Oh gawd. The old geezer thinks he's a player now. If Nagy had no confidence in Trubs post and pre snap reads why even give him the option of audibling dumb dumb. Its called logic and putting two and two together to make four.

Congratulations on figuring out when his rookie year was. You get a cookie, fatso. But just one. Diabetes and all.

lol.

For a 16 game season that equates to 2924 yards, 9 touchdowns, 9 giveaways. Is that good? Because I feel like that's not good. But apparently I'm dumb and you're smart. So please correct me.

Again your reading comprehension fails you. That's what happens when you go to college and major in phys ed kids. When did i say Trubisky is "good"? Please explain.

You could spell every single word correct in every single post and you'd still be an overweight simpleton

lol. It really bothers you that i know so much about your pathetic life yet you know nothing about mine doesn't it? And of course you're too prideful to ask me directly so you do it in this indirect way hoping to get an answer out of me. So childish gray pubes. The only fat person i see is your ugly hag wife who should be dead. Sorry that bothers you but those are the facts and as painful as it is, you just really have to learn to deal with it. Grow up, grow a pair and man up.

Genius out.

End of thread.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your opinion doesn’t equal facts.

Says the guy that said:

"The season before last Nagy admitted to scaling down the playbook for Trubisky. And the playbook didn't change much last year from what I was watching."

lol. Omg. Old grey pubes thinks he knows the playbook.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he played like Tom Brady out there I would credit his success to the offensive line, coaches, running backs, wide receivers and tight ends...because that's what noon would do...as tribute to him for being right.

Yeah, that would be a funny situation. Seeing as Noon has all but discredited a team's QB from having anything to do with his/his team's success. lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you thrown in the towel on the upcoming season yet? Because Ifedi, Jimmy Graham and a rookie TE are not going to make Mitch the QB you are claiming him to be....and since you don't believe in Foles.......
I believe the TE's will help but it's the Oline and run game that will help the most. Without that neither QB has a shot. Maybe just maybe a new system will get the oline back to average. But to answer your question I never throw in the towel. This is a very good team if we can run the ball we are a playoff team. With either QB I believe.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that would be a funny situation. Seeing as Noon has all but discredited a team's QB from having anything to do with his/his team's success. lol
Ya that kinda never happened did it? All I said is there are other factors outside of QB. But you be you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you would be right for once.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya that kinda never happened did it? All I said is there are other factors outside of QB. But you be you.

You have repeatedly said Patrick Mahomes wouldn't be more successful than Mitch is here. Stop. Just own your shit dude. And I say that with nothing but love.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have repeatedly said Patrick Mahomes wouldn't be more successful than Mitch is here. Stop. Just own your shit dude. And I say that with nothing but love.

I agree. It's absurd to say Mahomes wouldn't be more successful here than Mitch. Absurd. At the very least, think of all those wide open receivers Trubs missed, Mahomes would hit those targets

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"YAWN". Talk about "misquoting me" and a complete misunderstanding of the situation. You have problems reading and understanding don't you?

Which part was a misquote? I'm happy to pull quotes directly from that thread if it helps jog your poor memory. Let me know.

They don't consider emotions and confidence on a guy that's already a bust in their eyes grey pubes. You keep missing that part. I'm sure Ryan Pace still makes decisions on based on how Kevin White feels right now too. (rolls eyes).

Kevin White isn't on the roster....Trubisky is. See the difference?

And you know what coaches do because of all the time you've spent sitting on the couch not being an NFL coach? Amazing.

There's irony in what is said above but gray pubes is too stupid to see it. And you are wrong, I am an expert grey pubes.

You're not an expert....and that's not an example of irony. 0 for 2, sport. You're hitting far below the Mendoza line.

Oh gawd. The old geezer thinks he's a player now. If Nagy had no confidence in Trubs post and pre snap reads why even give him the option of audibling dumb dumb. Its called logic and putting two and two together to make four.

The old geezer was a player a long time ago in highschool and at a Big 10 college.

Audibiling is a part of the playbook. Call a pass...see a formation other than what you want...checkdown into this designed run. Mitch is given specific instructions....see single high safety...check to this. See linebackers sugaring the A gaps...do this. It's all design. That's how this offense operates.

Mitch doesn't call audibles by the seat of his pants the way Peyton Manning did. So it has nothing to do with confidence.

Again your reading comprehension fails you. That's what happens when you go to college and major in phys ed kids. When did i say Trubisky is "good"? Please explain.

I majored in history with a minor in psych. You said Trubisky had a good rookie year. I showed his rookie stats and asked if they were good.....I never said you said he himself was good. That's how reading comprehension works...you failed at it in the same paragraph you said I couldn't read. It would be laughable if it wasn't sad.

lol. It really bothers you that i know so much about your pathetic life yet you know nothing about mine doesn't it? And of course you're too prideful to ask me directly so you do it in this indirect way hoping to get an answer out of me. So childish gray pubes. The only fat person i see is your ugly hag wife who should be dead. Sorry that bothers you but those are the facts and as painful as it is, you just really have to learn to deal with it. Grow up, grow a pair and man up.

Genius out.

End of thread.

Tell me some things you know about my life. I'd love to hear them. My wife is 135lbs on a 5'9 frame. Very much healthy and alive.

Literally none of what you typed was fact. Humorous though.

Thread continues.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part was a misquote? I'm happy to pull quotes directly from that thread if it helps jog your poor memory. Let me know.

By all means go ahead dumb dumb. I'll start listing the threads where you declared the game was already over, front office doesn't care about winning, and the ultimate argument that they care about Trubs feelings even though they've already declared him a bust.

Kevin White isn't on the roster....Trubisky is. See the difference?

And you know what coaches do because of all the time you've spent sitting on the couch not being an NFL coach? Amazing.

Exactly. Trubisky is still on the roster even though the coaching staff have zero hope in him...Hmmm imagine that. I wonder why? Try putting 2 and 2 together idiot.

And I know what coaches do as much as you know the playbook.
It's called common sense low IQ guy. If someone is a bust, it's common sense to move on from that player. Duh.

You're not an expert....and that's not an example of irony. 0 for 2, sport. You're hitting far below the Mendoza line.

That's because you don't see it. Exactly what i said. I love it when you presume something about an argument. Debate 101, you can't declare to be both the arguer and the judge dumb dumb.

The old geezer was a player a long time ago in highschool and at a Big 10 college.

lmao. Who gives a shit. This is an anonymous message board dummy. Hey btw, I'm Bill Gates. What does psychology say about an old geezer who goes on a message board, telling everyone about his personal life?

Audibiling is a part of the playbook. Call a pass...see a formation other than what you want...checkdown into this designed run. Mitch is given specific instructions....see single high safety...check to this. See linebackers sugaring the A gaps...do this. It's all design. That's how this offense operates.

But but, I thought you said Nagy doesn't trust Mitch's pre or post reads? So why would Nagy tell Mitch to audible based on Mitch's pre-snap read??? See the giant hole in argument and in your head?

Mitch doesn't call audibles by the seat of his pants the way Peyton Manning did. So it has nothing to do with confidence.

Who said anything about Mitch being anything related to Peyton? Again, stop putting words in my mouth idiot.

I majored in history with a minor in psych. You said Trubisky had a good rookie year. I showed his rookie stats and asked if they were good.....I never said you said he himself was good. That's how reading comprehension works...you failed at it in the same paragraph you said I couldn't read. It would be laughable if it wasn't sad.

Two worthless majors. Figures you're a dummy. Trubisky made the pro bowl his rookie year. Yeah he had a bad year....(rolls eyes). Now that's reading comprehension.

Tell me some things you know about my life. I'd love to hear them. My wife is 135lbs on a 5'9 frame. Very much healthy and alive.

Literally none of what you typed was fact. Humorous though.

I've been telling you things about your life grey pubes. Go back and read through all my threads addressed to you. Now go ahead, tell me everything about my life. I won't confirm nor deny but i could use the humor. Entertain the king, court jester.

End of thread.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all means go ahead dumb dumb. I'll start listing the threads where you declared the game was already over, front office doesn't care about winning, and the ultimate argument that they care about Trubs feelings even though they've already declared him a bust.

Again...

Drunk fan ranting on a game thread during a period of the game it wasn't going well. You're not exactly uncovering huge news there.

Never said front office....I said Owners. You realize those are two different things, yes? You have yet to even try to demonstrate why I'm wrong.

And again...with Trubisky's confidence.....prove me wrong.

Exactly. Trubisky is still on the roster even though the coaching staff have zero hope in him...Hmmm imagine that. I wonder why? Try putting 2 and 2 together idiot.

And I know what coaches do as much as you know the playbook.
It's called common sense low IQ guy. If someone is a bust, it's common sense to move on from that player. Duh.

You're right. NFL teams never hold on to QBs that have busted. That's never ever happened in the history of the NFL. How could I be so silly?

You have zero common sense. You have a lot of bullshit and that's about it. You're a bullshit genius just like your name says.

That's because you don't see it. Exactly what i said. I love it when you presume something about an argument. Debate 101, you can't declare to be both the arguer and the judge dumb dumb.

I'm not presuming....I'm making an observation. This isn't a debate. For it to be a debate you would have to offer something of substance and you've repeatedly failed to do so.

lmao. Who gives a shit. This is an anonymous message board dummy. Hey btw, I'm Bill Gates. What does psychology say about an old geezer who goes on a message board, telling everyone about his personal life?

Something somethine presumption.....

Your stupidity paints you in corners.

But but, I thought you said Nagy doesn't trust Mitch's pre or post reads? So why would Nagy tell Mitch to audible based on Mitch's pre-snap read??? See the giant hole in argument and in your head?

Does the way an NFL offense work really baffle you that much? I said Nagy doesn't trust Mitch. Pre and post reads are something EVERY QB HAS to do regardless of trust. Because....it's football.

Is Nagy supposed to tell Mitch not to read the defense if he doesn't trust him? No. He is trying to help him be better at it. Nothing to do with trust. That's just what a coach does.

Before I taught my kids to drive a car....I didn't trust them to drive. I taught them while not trusting them. See how that works, dumb dumb?

In your fit of rage trying to come at me you make yourself look like a fucking moron. But I'm sure you're used to that.

Stay angry, I enjoy this.

Who said anything about Mitch being anything related to Peyton? Again, stop putting words in my mouth idiot.

Wow. I didn't put words in your mouth. I didn't say you compared Mitch to Peyton.

I'm comparing the way Mitch audibles...within the system versus the way someone like Manning would audible...which is much more freelance. Get it? You don't.

Fuck your stupidity is exhausting.

Two worthless majors. Figures you're a dummy. Trubisky made the pro bowl his rookie year. Yeah he had a bad year....(rolls eyes). Now that's reading comprehension.

Hahahaha....you're just reaching for insults at this point champ.

Trubisky did not make the pro bowl his rookie year. He made it in his Sophomore season. Fucknuts.

You can't call me out for poor comprehension, incorrectly, if you can't even get simple facts right.

I've been telling you things about your life grey pubes. Go back and read through all my threads addressed to you. Now go ahead, tell me everything about my life. I won't confirm nor deny but i could use the humor. Entertain the king, court jester

Literally zero of what you've said has been true. You've never addressed a thread to me. And it wouldn't matter because you've already proven your short term memory is shit. You can't even quote people correctly when it's within the same thread.

King of Bullshit, I'll give you that one. You've more than earned it.

End of thread.

Nope.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I said Mahomes would not be a super star here, he may have done more then Mitch but no chance he is doing here what he is doing there. I also said Mitch would be doing much better there then he can here. If you think Mahomes to Shaheen is the same as Mahomes to Kleece then you are wrong. Mahomes landed is a great spot and Mitch did not.