• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

camp news

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, why not.....All girls belly buttons are there or maybe you think that photo is real.

Like I said, she's smoking hot, just didn't care for the position of the belly button.....I guess you believe the ta-tas are real too?

I want a real woman not some airbrushed plastic doll......

Oh maaaan!!! Something either really good or really bad is fixin' ta happen.

I agree with Muzz.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh maaaan!!! Something either really good or really bad is fixin' ta happen.

I agree with Muzz.

Lions board better be ready for it when the Old Guys start agreeing.......Those young bucks have no idea what will break loose......Maybe my bladder or all hell.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a hunch, and only a hunch. IMO he is speaking of the offense dropping balls...

Yes -- I meant our offense catching the ball in the upcoming season. That is one facet of the game where they can have vast improvement, with the addition of Golden Tate, along with Calvin Johnson having surgery to fix his finger. Leading the league by 10 drops over the 2nd worse team is just obnoxious and if I remember correctly -- Detroit had something like 36 more drops than Green Bay.

If Detroit can eliminate one drop per game it will be a huge improvement. I don't think asking for 30 drops is too much to ask. 46 is way too many.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that thing is really high up there. She's also boney. But Kyle can take her skinny ass out to dinner now. Kid signed his contract.

:agree: If anything he could stand to feed her a couple cheeseburgers.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's just short with long legs. Also a tiny bathing suit that barely covers her lips.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greenwood had another hernia repair.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That chick is bangin! I don't disagree about the fact she could add a few pounds but damn!

Thanks for all the updates.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other news:

Fairly is no longer fat
Quin and Dig have good chemistry at safety
Ziggy will play all over the defense this year

All of these good signs for the defense. Especially the safeties. Should make up for the lack of play at CB and minimize the big plays.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other news:

Fairly is no longer fat
Quin and Dig have good chemistry at safety
Ziggy will play all over the defense this year

All of these good signs for the defense. Especially the safeties. Should make up for the lack of play at CB and minimize the big plays.

Be careful with that optimism. It's frowned upon in this area.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23h

From yesterday.

"Greenwood sat out voluntary minicamp and the first two rounds of OTAs before finally debuting this week during the final batch of OTAs. He was limited to mostly individual drills, but it's a sign he should be available for the start of training camp."

From the article you linked.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful with that optimism. It's frowned upon in this area.
No, its just that the eternal optimists dont like it when the realists dont jump on board with the unbridled enthusiasm of those who think we are a legit contender.

I'll ask everyone this question, where exactly do you currently think the Lions rank in the NFC?

I would say that the Seahawks, 49ers, Panthers, Saints, and Packers are all better football teams at this point. I would say that Philly is also ahead of us and will be much better in their second year in that Chip Kelly offense. That's six teams right there.

Now how about the reality of the rest of the conference. We are always neck and neck with the Bears, the Falcons were one year removed from the NFC Championship game before being decimated by injuries last year. They certainly were considered better than us going into last season and a healthy Falcons team would absolutely be another team I would put on an even level as us.

As for the remaining seven teams, all of which I would certainly want to believe we are better than we lost to four of them last year. That is the REALITY of things and it is undeniable. For those teams that we might be playing again this year do I expect us to win those games? Yes, I do. But I expected the same last year and it didnt happen.

For all that people want to say the new coaching staff makes us better well guess what, the changes the other teams have made are meant to make them better as well.

I dont agree that those of us who proudly call them realists go out of their way to attack the optimistic views, but I sure do think those optimists make it a point to attack anything (not saying at all that you did or ever have) who doesnt share the same level of optimism.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 of those 6 teams are elite. The Panthers will be lucky to break double digits in any game on offense. Not sure their defense can do what they did last year. Philly losing Desean Jackson will offset all the other gains they make on offense this year. The Falcons O-line is a hot sloppy mess and there is no guarantee JJ will be what he was before the foot injury.

It seems your reality is always giving the benefit of the doubt to the other teams and never to ours. That being said, the NFC is loaded this year. The AFC only has a few elite teams left so the lopsidedness of talent will make it tough for us.

If anything the Bears are the team (not the flacons or eagles) that I would be more afraid of if Cutler keeps his head on straight. Arizona also could be a problem.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the article you linked.

I'm not quite sure what your point is. I mentioned the hernia repair yesterday due to the article I saw yesterday. You said it was old news. I posted the tweet and link from yesterday, which wasn't old.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, its just that the eternal optimists dont like it when the realists dont jump on board with the unbridled enthusiasm of those who think we are a legit contender.
It's a two-way street. For as much crap as the realists take from the optimists, we get just as much back every time we have something even remotely positive to say.

For what it's worth, I think the comment you're referencing there was directed at Jayfan... call him a "realist" or whatever label you want, but when the only thing he ever posts are little negative quips designed solely to stir the pot, well then he's going to get those kinds of responses. That's just common sense.

I'll ask everyone this question, where exactly do you currently think the Lions rank in the NFC?
Tied for 1st place. :yahoo:

Everyone is 0-0 right now.

I get where you're going, but playoff spots aren't awarded based on last year's record.

Did anyone expect the Panthers to win 12 games last season? How about the Cardinals winning 10 games? Nobody was predicting that at this time last year, and we have more talent than either of those squads, so I see no reason to be throwing in the towel before we've played a single snap.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not quite sure what your point is. I mentioned the hernia repair yesterday due to the article I saw yesterday. You said it was old news. I posted the tweet and link from yesterday, which wasn't old.

It definitely wasn't the first time/place/article that was posted in. It was old news, especially given that he's finally back on the field...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole NFC West is better then the Lions right now. 49ers, Rams, Cards, Seahawks. That's just a tough division right now....I'll Rank the Lions around 8 in the NFC....I hate saying it but the realist in me can't put us much higher.....

1 Seahawks
2 49ers
3 Panthers
4 Packers
5 Saints
6 Eagles
7 Cards
8 Falcons
9 Lions. Heck I thought I had them at 8 maybe they are 9th.

Oops forgot the Rams.....What the hell, I'll put the Lions above the Rams cause I'm drinking some kool-aid today.:whistle: