• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam walks out of another press conference

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People don't hate Brady because he cries on the field about everything that doesn't go his way. People hate Brady because:

1. He cheats

2. He is an arrogant and smug ahole when addressing the fact that he cheats

And it seems that he is despised, it goes beyond not liking him, much like Cam. The on the field or in the media reasoning is irrelevant.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But nobody ever questions his leadership.....
Plenty of people question Cutler's, or Flacco's or Romo's. People question things when they give the appearance that they need to be questioned. Brady has won too many Superbowls to have his leadership questioned.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it seems that he is despised, it goes beyond not liking him, much like Cam. The on the field or in the media reasoning is irrelevant.

There's a difference. If it was only about how Brady acts, I don't believe he would be "despised" to the level that he is.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of people question Cutler's, or Flacco's or Romo's. People question things when they give the appearance that they need to be questioned. Brady has won too many Superbowls to have his leadership questioned.

Difference being they question their leadership for their attitude on the field. Not a fucking presser in front of the media.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Storming out of a presser = bad leader

Lying in and storming out of a presser = G.O.A.T.

:L

This is storming out? Get a fucking clue kid . Why bring his kids into the question?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bradySTEAMINmad_medium.gif

Crying after a loss....

bradyf.gif

FoDir4G.gif

1476419-980x.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Acting like a bitch because Trump is losing is not a leadership quality.

You make absolutely no sense in any of your posts. Again they brought his kids into the fold, has nothing to do with the Polls

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is storming out? Get a fucking clue kid . Why bring his kids into the question?

Bingo. Cam gets asked a football related question, pouts, and leaves. Tom Brady gets asked a question about a politician, shakes his head, smiles, says thanks, and leaves. One of those isn't remotely like the other.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. Cam gets asked a football related question, pouts, and leaves. Tom Brady gets asked a question about a politician, shakes his head, smiles, says thanks, and leaves. One of those isn't remotely like the other.

This Cowboy kid is a fool , plain and simple. Have no clue whath is agenda is, but probably Sharptons or Jackson Jr's offspring

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can split hairs all you want. The basic premise is that as athletes they owe an answer to the media you approve of. If Brady didn't want to be asked about Trump he shouldn't have given us his opinion to begin with.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bradySTEAMINmad_medium.gif

Crying after a loss....

bradyf.gif

FoDir4G.gif

1476419-980x.jpg
I'm not sure I understand the point of this. Brady has been called a bitch plenty. Same thing with Philip Rivers.

Here's the key difference: in the heat of the moment, Brady and Rivers have acted like babies. However, you never see them be anything less than professional when dealing with the media. As far as I know, neither has ever stormed out of a press conference in a huff, something Newton has done twice since February.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can split hairs all you want. The basic premise is that as athletes they owe an answer to the media you approve of. If Brady didn't want to be asked about Trump he shouldn't have given us his opinion to begin with.
It's not splitting hairs. They are their to talk about football. Would you expect Brady to answer if a reporter asked him, "So Tom, how's your sex life with Gisele been?"? Of course not.

And besides the appropriateness of the question, they still handled it in different ways. Cam kept his head down and didn't say a word as he left. Brady smiled and said "thanks, guys." He was professional about leaving, Cam was not.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I understand the point of this. Brady has been called a bitch plenty. Same thing with Philip Rivers.

Here's the key difference: in the heat of the moment, Brady and Rivers have acted like babies. However, you never see them be anything less than professional when dealing with the media. As far as I know, neither has ever stormed out of a press conference in a huff, something Newton has done twice since February.

So lying in a press conference is professional now? Bitching and moaning about how the league is out to get you is professional? Not taking responsibilities for your actions is professional?

News to me.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not splitting hairs. They are their to talk about football. Would you expect Brady to answer if a reporter asked him, "So Tom, how's your sex life with Gisele been?"? Of course not.

And besides the appropriateness of the question, they still handled it in different ways. Cam kept his head down and didn't say a word as he left. Brady smiled and said "thanks, guys." He was professional about leaving, Cam was not.

or "Who has a bigger penis Tom, You or Gisele"?

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just agree that Cam and Brady are both bitches and move on.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lying in a press conference is professional now? Bitching and moaning about how the league is out to get you is professional? Not taking responsibilities for your actions is professional?

News to me.
Are you really going to make me defend Tom Brady now? I don't like the guy very much, but when he's won 4 Super Bowls it's a little hard to question his leadership. That doesn't mean he's handled every situation perfectly, but for the most part he's acted the part of the professional throughout his career, and that includes standing in and answering questions after a tough loss.

Contrast that with Cam, who has had questions about his leadership and maturity dating back to his days at Florida. He has done a lot to continue that narrative, from his pouting on the sideline, towel on head look back in his rookie year, to the showboating after scoring a touchdown in a blowout loss, to the leaving press conferences because he doesn't like the questions. He hasn't shown that he's grown, so those questions are going to persist.