• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam walks out of another press conference

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what people think is a worse way to deal with the press? Cam's pouty hissy fits and walking out, or the way Marshawn Lynch used to just be an obvious dick to reporters and just say the same thing over and over again?
Both are racist.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what people think is a worse way to deal with the press? Cam's pouty hissy fits and walking out, or the way Marshawn Lynch used to just be an obvious dick to reporters and just say the same thing over and over again?

Obvious dick was funnier?:noidea:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing screams millennial more, than to go out of your way to draw attention to yourself, then crying injustice when it doesn't come in the form you had hoped for.

The dude is a clown, and it has nothing to do with his skin color.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obvious dick was funnier?:noidea:

I actually agree with that. It was kind of funny the way Lynch was basically telling the league "fine, I'll do the interviews but I won't play your reindeer games". I wished he'd have just acted like a pro more, but it was still entertaining.

Cam just comes across as a petulant kid the way he's doing it, so I don't think he's getting any sympathy from anyone outside Carolina.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, no question Lynch 's behavior is way more unforgivable -- and his headgear choices weren't nearly as entertaining, to boot

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing screams millennial more, than to go out of your way to draw attention to yourself, then crying injustice when it doesn't come in the form you had hoped for.

The dude is a clown, and it has nothing to do with his skin color

Of course not. Black clowns are exceptionally rare. Like black Santa's or black Jesus.

One notable exception: Homey the Clown

Homey-the-Clown-300x225.jpg

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what respects??
Completion % down, more than half of the interceptions he had all of last year, QB rating(albeit a bs stat) is down.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt race is a factor.
That's what I thought. And I think you couldn't be more wrong.

Look at Jay Cutler. That guy has been criticized his entire career for his poor leadership, his apparent attitude of not caring, etc.

It has never been about race with Cam. People don't like individuals who showboat when they win. They like to see them humbled. And Cam has handled his humbling incredibly poorly.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The dude is a clown, and it has nothing to do with his skin color.

Do you realize this is who you look like when you bitch, moan and cry about millenials?

grumpy-old-man09.jpg

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completion % down, more than half of the interceptions he had all of last year, QB rating(albeit a bs stat) is down.
His QBR is up and yards per game is up as well.

Could it be his team is worse since they have big issues with O-Line, a hurt starting RB, a concussed QB and of course a pretty shitty secondary??

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are racist some aren't. If you read the book Blink by Malcolm Gladwell you may think race is a factor in just about everything.
I watch enough CNN(mainly for the laughs) to realize that some people think that. I'm curious as to why YOU feel that calling out a player for immature behavior is somehow racist? Other players of Cam's race who don't act like that are not labeled this way. Is it that you feel if a white QB behaved like Cam, some other descriptive would be used?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like Lynch's antics, but again, at least he was consistent in his disdain for doing press, win or lose.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch enough CNN(mainly for the laughs) to realize that some people think that. I'm curious as to why YOU feel that calling out a player for immature behavior is somehow racist? Other players of Cam's race who don't act like that are not labeled this way. Is it that you feel if a white QB behaved like Cam, some other descriptive would be used?

I am curious where the fuck you get off making a strawman argument and twisting my words??

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His QBR is up and yards per game is up as well.

Could it be his team is worse since they have big issues with O-Line, a hurt starting RB, a concussed QB and of course a pretty shitty secondary??
All of that absolutely has to do with the regression, as well as his immature, crybaby attitude imo.