• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam walks out of another press conference

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He takes a beating in every game (to a fault). His teammates love him and rally around him. He does quite a bit with kids in the community.

I don't consider myself a "fan" of Cam Newton, but I just don't understand the level of hatred by some.

So far everything they hate Cam for I have proved Tom Brady does too.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a tom brady cock sucker I would respond like that too after I just got my dick kicked in.
Ask for a timeout. You're on tilt there clownB

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the guy. In fact I've spent a lot of time defending him. But that doesn't mean he doesn't act like a little kid.

Well...he does play a kid's game for a living.

I'm all for different strokes. I don't like all personalties in the game, but I love that there are many different personalties in the game.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask for a timeout. You're on tilt there clownB

Well you did make a post saying it's unbecoming for anyone to sulk once they've hit puberty and then I posted numerous examples of Tom Brady sulking.

But you pats fans are pretty much all the same minus a few exceptions.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, most people hate Brady too!! Fuck, I hate Brady!
And as I retorted and still remains true. Brady doesn't get called out for the same things Cam does.

If the only reason for that is "count these rings bitch" then I have a bunch of chocolate ice cream to serve.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I retorted and still remains true. Brady doesn't get called out for the same things Cam does.

If the only reason for that is "count these rings bitch" then I have a bunch of chocolate ice cream to serve.
Why not vanilla? Racist!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you kidding? Brady's one of if not the most hated man in the league. Just about every non Pat fan hates the guy. He gets called out for cursing at his teammates, dressing like a metro sexual, wearing Yankee hats and let us not forget his Dodge Dart commercials.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you did make a post saying it's unbecoming for anyone to sulk once they've hit puberty and then I posted numerous examples of Tom Brady sulking.

But you pats fans are pretty much all the same minus a few exceptions.
Have you ever played a sport? I'm starting to think your frustration and lack of understaning competativeness verse pouting at a conference stems from being taped up and placed in your locker one too many times. That or small dick envy. You be the judge?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That and 5000 more media appearances.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding? Brady's one of if not the most hated man in the league. Just about every non Pat fan hates the guy. He gets called out for cursing at his teammates, dressing like a metro sexual, wearing Yankee hats and let us not forget his Dodge Dart commercials.
Yet when it comes to leadership it doesn't get questioned. But Cam has had to deal with questions about his leadership ever since entering the league.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the stigma that black QBs can't lead...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever played a sport? I'm starting to think your frustration and lack of understaning competativeness verse pouting at a conference stems from being taped up and placed in your locker one too many times. That or small dick envy. You be the judge?

Are you saying Tom Brady is not a habitual sulker?

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea cause racism makes more sense, in a fucking football thread, on a sports message board.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You whine like a typical masshole.

Brokeback I know your in your tent and can't quit Cam but I'm from Prov RI and hate whiny broads like you. He cheated waaaa grow the fuck up people cheat every day and break rules and law, part of life. I'm sure you never sped, cheated , drank and drove etc glasshouse mofo

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea cause racism makes more sense, in a fucking football thread, on a sports message board.

Good point. Racism never mixes with sports and message boards....

Letter.jpg

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet when it comes to leadership it doesn't get questioned. But Cam has had to deal with questions about his leadership ever since entering the league.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the stigma that black QBs can't lead...

I haven't heard much about Cam's "leadership". He got grief for leaving the super bowl press conference early which was deserved. Here he is leaving another one. He also got grief for not diving on that lose ball in the super bowl. If you're going to act like he does on the field you have to be able to take the hits as well

You manage to find race in everything. In Cam's case his showboating tactics are notappreciated by a lot of people especially the older "Get off my lawn" crowd. That isn't racism as people have gotten pissed at that stuff since that idiot Mark Gastinaeu did his ridiculous sack dances. Some like it, most hated it.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brokeback I know your in your tent and can't quit Cam but I'm from Prov RI and hate whiny broads like you. He cheated waaaa grow the fuck up people cheat every day and break rules and law, part of life. I'm sure you never sped, cheated , drank and drove etc glasshouse mofo

You all sound and look alike so forgive me for not wanting forgiveness for getting that wrong.