• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam walks out of another press conference

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, outside of New England Brady is pretty much hated universally. I don't think there was a recent Super Bowl loser that people were happier about than the Giants over the Patriots in XLII.

What about when they announced all the SB MVP's before the superbowl? Everyone booed

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it got 2 likes and 2 winners, so that shows I'm obviously not alone in the belief.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Fucking A! In that case Trump will be an excellent president.

Sorry to break the news for you but likes and winners on this website mean shit in the grand scheme of things.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When there is fair and balanced criticism you might be onto something.
There is, amongst football fans talking football. There isn't, amongst racists. That's all you've proven. You self proclaimed social justice warriors(tacky as fuck to have that as your title btw) just want to bully people into being scared to speak. Fuck you.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is, amongst football fans talking football. There isn't, amongst racists. That's all you've proven. You self proclaimed social justice warriors(tacky as fuck to have that as your title btw) just want to bully people into being scared to speak. Fuck you.

LOL - fuck you!! I had never heard of the term SJW until I cam to this site and had to deal with all the bigots supporting Trump. I am not self-proclaimed. I just put it there so dumb fucks will know I don't take it as an insult.

And if people are scared to speak because of that - shame on them for being a little bitch.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what is your point again? That folks that don't like Cam or that criticize him, are automatically racist?

12 pages for you to generalize and lump a mass of people into one group.

Sounds racist. :kermit:

No, that is not my point.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Fucking A! In that case Trump will be an excellent president.

Sorry to break the news for you but likes and winners on this website mean shit in the grand scheme of things.
I'm not surprised you missed the point, but I'll help you reach it anyway: I may have been the only one to specifically state the distinction, but I was clearly not alone in my belief of that distinction.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised you missed the point, but I'll help you reach it anyway: I may have been the only one to specifically state the distinction, but I was clearly not alone in my belief of that distinction.

STFU and stop speaking for others.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that is not my point.

I find it pretty interesting how many of the people who hate cam and always have are the same people who hate the BLM movement and are voting for Donald Trump.

All that aside shame on that loser Cam for allowing the Saints to score over 40 points. He needs to do better at stopping teams from scoring............

Fucking idiots.

:kermit:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STFU and stop speaking for others.
"Stop speaking for others, and listen to me while I lump together all criticism of Cam and call it racism!" -CowboyB

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - fuck you!! I had never heard of the term SJW until I cam to this site and had to deal with all the bigots supporting Trump. I am not self-proclaimed. I just put it there so dumb fucks will know I don't take it as an insult.

And if people are scared to speak because of that - shame on them for being a little bitch.
I didnt say people are scared to speak, I said that's the goal of asshats like you. It's pretty obvious it's not working. It's also pretty obvious that no one had race on their mind except you today.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can you read or can't you?

Let me know if you need an explicit explanation.

I can read fine. You are generalizing people, based on absolutely nothing but your own penchant for racial drama.

You implied that MANY(<----chicken shit way around saying ALL) of those that don't like Cam are just racists.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say people are scared to speak, I said that's the goal of asshats like you. It's pretty obvious it's not working. It's also pretty obvious that no one had race on their mind except you today.
STFU - stop speaking for me.