• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton to the Pro Bowl?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when was the last time a rookie QB made it?

Newton, running back DeAngelo Williams and offensive tackle Jordan Gross were named alternates for the NFC team. A league source said Newton is the first alternate at quarterback and will likely make the trip to Hawaii.The three NFC quarterbacks selected ahead of him are Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers, New Orleans' Drew Brees and Eli Manning of the New York Giants. If either of the three reach the Super Bowl they will miss the Pro Bowl, which is played Jan. 29 in Honolulu, the weekend before the Super Bowl.

Panthers' Smith, Kalil make Pro Bowl; Newton named alternate - Panthers - NewsObserver.com

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Newton did as a rookie was incredible, but I still think that Stafford deserves the nod first. Either way, no big deal.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the probowl has become a joke,the fans don't care much for it and the players don't give a damn about it.this years probowl was worse one yet

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the probowl has become a joke,the fans don't care much for it and the players don't give a damn about it.this years probowl was worse one yet

I think that mentioned this before, but the reason I lost interest is because they knowingly hold the event at a time when the Super Bowl players cannot attend. Makes the game worthless.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford should've definitely won it. I like what Cam did, but I think it's ridiculous that he got in over Stafford.