• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton: I'm an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven't

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to.''

Apparently that's why he is criticized, because he's an African American QB.

Newton: Criticized because I'm incomparable

QB Russell Wilson is African heritage and just went to two Super Bowls and won one of them. Besides not acting like a clown after every first down like Cam does, I'm not sure where Cam is going with this line of thinking. I know he's a product of tSEC edumacion which was all he could ever handle, but besides playing the victim to bring attention to his narcissistic ass like a Kardashian, he really should be concentrating on studying Denvers D.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Russell Wilson is African heritage and just went to two Super Bowls and won one of them. Besides not acting like a clown after every first down like Cam does, I'm not sure where Cam is going with this line of thinking. I know he's a product of tSEC edumacion which was all he could ever handle, but besides playing the victim to bring attention to his narcissistic ass like a Kardashian, he really should be concentrating on studying Denvers D.

Well...as valuable as your advice is (given all your experience), I think Newton is doing just fine on his own.

BTW...wtf is "edumacion"??? I believe "term" you were looking for is "edumacation", but nice effort...:L

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you misspell something while purposely misspelling it? :scratch:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you misspell something while purposely misspelling it? :scratch:

Yes. Google "edumacation" and then google "edumacion" He was going for "edumacation".

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to.''

Apparently that's why he is criticized, because he's an African American QB.

Newton: Criticized because I'm incomparable

I'm sure race plays some role in this, but let's also look at media darling Russell Wilson. He's an African American QB that can do no wrong. Dude throws the most epic fail pass in Super Bowl history and it's like he wasn't even in on the play if you ask the media...it's all about "How could Pete Carroll call that play!" He's been given an adoring treatment from the media. So personality may play some role in this. RW presents himself as a goodie goodie Christian that's a swell guy...and maybe that's pretty accurate...

Just sayin...personality could play a minor role too in some of the distaste for Cam.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.

edumacation
Used to refer to an education that someone received at a crappy school, or a lack of education all together.
I received my edumacation at Willits High School.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

edumacation
Used to refer to an education that someone received at a crappy school, or a lack of education all together.
I received my edumacation at Willits High School.

You're being a whiny little bitch. Dude made his point with either spelling grammar geek.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder where Regent got his edumacation...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're being a whiny little bitch. Dude made his point with either spelling grammar geek.

The dude made himself look like an idiot while attempting to do the same to someone else. He's now being called out for it. If anyone ever attempts to insult someone else's intelligence, they better damn well make sure their own shit is right.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude made himself look like an idiot while attempting to do the same to someone else. He's now being called out for it. If anyone ever attempts to insult someone else's intelligence, they better damn well make sure their own shit is right.

Lol...fair enough.

"Your stupid" is my favorite.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know... misspelling 'edumacation' kind of adds to it. Makes it fresh and new...

His point that cam newton doesn't come off like the brightest crayon in the shed still stands. In fact, I'd bet his misoelling of 'edumacation' is about how cam would say 'edumacation.'

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know... misspelling 'edumacation' kind of adds to it. Makes it fresh and new...

You really think that's what he was going for???

His point that cam newton doesn't come off like the brightest crayon in the shed still stands.

My point that neither does he still stands as well.